Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

everyone’s favorite PhD MIT (inventor of email) is back for another one

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Squinky v2.0 posted:

everyone’s favorite PhD MIT (inventor of email) is back for another one

love reading about the invention of email

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
https://twitter.com/OliverMaltman/status/1705216653196214567?s=20

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

pacing around my kitchen, trying to settle down and get it together b/c my family is scared at how hard i am losing it rn

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
furiously printing 10 million "Read my Mind" T-shirts

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

bill maher recently said he loves his wife too much and is offending his ex wife making him unmanly. one should always be careful never to offend one's ex

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

obamna

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

I think we can all agree that barefoot crosses the line. This dude is disgusting.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Tell me you're a generic-rear end republican without saying you're a generic-rear end republican.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Bearjew posted:

anyone else got extra methane-y farts this morning

Sorry bud, my poo poo don't stink.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
I got so wasted last night that I didn't even post. I should probably be probed for that oversight.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

mad.radhu posted:

Come on. Who is actually falling for this crap. "ooooh i'm under the influence of chinese mind control devices and can't be held responsible for my own actions ooooh" shut the gently caress up

https://twitter.com/RStatecraft/status/1705378947943326195

this is just the gay bomb for 2023

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

emfive posted:

how do you feel about Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs as a band name

like king wizard lizard pizzard they're one of those bands that gets hyped up out of nowhere and it turns out they're just run of the mill hard rock everyone's heard a million times before

sometimes there's pushback like with greta van fleet or wolfmother because it's clear how much they suck, sometimes not

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

mad.radhu posted:

Come on. Who is actually falling for this crap. "ooooh i'm under the influence of chinese mind control devices and can't be held responsible for my own actions ooooh" shut the gently caress up

succumbing to a terminal case of chinabrain

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://i.imgur.com/Ub1cz6W.mp4

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Bilirubin posted:

The Flaming Lips?

no I can't remember, he would probably.

I can find lots of information about that tour (I think it was 2014) but nothing mentions the opening act.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

PDP-1 posted:

People that fat have lots of back problems, so probably yes

"doing a fat" is the new being fat

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

emfive posted:

no I can't remember, he would probably.

I can find lots of information about that tour (I think it was 2014) but nothing mentions the opening act.

Best Coast?

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

UFOTacoMan posted:

"doing a fat" is the new being fat

doing da butt but it's doing da fatt

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FShE0VifCYs

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Miner Fret

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmoa
wb fry nerd

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

hell yeah
go-go baby

Honestly surprised you don't hear it played more in modern times, it was a big hit.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I put on a three piece suit before taking a poo poo.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

mad.radhu posted:

this is what tiktok is

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

lmao

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

china is brainwashing children in schools with mindlasers that shoot out of powerpoint presentations so your only option is to quit your job and homeschool your children with praeger u videos

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Spoondick posted:

china is brainwashing children in schools with mindlasers that shoot out of powerpoint presentations so your only option is to quit your job and homeschool your children with praeger u videos

Thanks obamna

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
welcome back, my dear frenemy, DryGoods

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Jesus is the biggest brainwasher

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

president xi please change my brain activity

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

oh my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

SirPablo posted:

Jesus is the biggest brainwasher

good thing he's dead