Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

gently caress you

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

i was making a menendez brothers joke you see

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Prime Minister Sunak of the United Kingdom has very substantially rolled back the ridiculous “Climate Mandates” that the United States is pushing on everyone, especially itself. I always knew Sunak was smart, that he wasn’t going to destroy and bankrupt his nation for fake climate alarmists that don’t have a clue. In the meantime the U.S. keeps rolling merrily along, spending Trillions of Dollars trying to do that which is not doable, while at the same time breathing in the filthy and totally untreated air floating over our once great Country from China, India, Russia, and Parts Unknown. They are all building Coal Fired Plants by the hundreds each year, and Germany, which has almost destroyed itself with its ridiculous form of the Green New Hoax, has just joined in. Congratulations to Prime Minister Sunak for recognizing this SCAM before it was too late! The Green New Hoax will take down the U.S., perhaps even sooner than our Open Border of Death. IT MUST BE STOPPED. MAGA!!!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

On numerous occasions I told the Air Force and Lockheed Martin that the F-35 Fighter Jet is, in effect, DEFECTIVE, because it only has one engine and no STEAM. They told me that the engine is so good and reliable that it will never break down. I said that’s not possible, everything breaks down at one time or another, just look at Crooked Joe Biden. You need redundancy, you need TWO ENGINES! No high cost modern day plane should have only one engine. Well, an F-35 fell out of the sky yesterday. Hear we go again! I also recommended to “bad maintenance” Boeing that they should not lengthen the unattractive, fat, and slow 737 to get a larger plane, they should go, instead, to an updated fast, beautiful, and sleek 757, the “Praying Mantis.” It is commercial pilots favorite plane to fly. Had they listened to me, years ago, they wouldn’t have had the disaster known as the 737 MAX. Those two horrible tragedies would never have happened. As they say, “Trump was right about everything.” Thank you!!!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
the open border…OF DEATH

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Spaced God posted:

he's a huge raver too which i find really funny

lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

[TRUMP} : As they say, “Trump was right about everything.” Thank you!!!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

On numerous occasions I told the Air Force and Lockheed Martin that the F-35 Fighter Jet is, in effect, DEFECTIVE, because it only has one engine and no STEAM. They told me that the engine is so good and reliable that it will never break down. I said that’s not possible, everything breaks down at one time or another, just look at Crooked Joe Biden. You need redundancy, you need TWO ENGINES! No high cost modern day plane should have only one engine. Well, an F-35 fell out of the sky yesterday. Hear we go again! I also recommended to “bad maintenance” Boeing that they should not lengthen the unattractive, fat, and slow 737 to get a larger plane, they should go, instead, to an updated fast, beautiful, and sleek 757, the “Praying Mantis.” It is commercial pilots favorite plane to fly. Had they listened to me, years ago, they wouldn’t have had the disaster known as the 737 MAX. Those two horrible tragedies would never have happened. As they say, “Trump was right about everything.” Thank you!!!

lmao STEAMPLANES

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

praying mantis

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

tacodaemon posted:

he had so many bangers but probably "Baby Elephant Walk" for me

when I was in high school at a pep rally the cheerleaders put large pillow-like things on their heads, large in that they stuck vertically up in the air like 3 feet or so, and they had faces drawn on them, and they walked around the gym with "Baby Elephant Walk" playing, the "heads" kind-of flopping back and forth, then when the song was over they walked off. To this day I have no idea what that was supposed to mean.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Lpzie posted:

praying mantis

:pray:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

you just know that the smart money for naming anything during the trump presidency was to go for something like operation: bloodsport (a plan to allocate aid for struggling farmers)

you put a plan with some abstract or boring name in front of him and he’s gonna say no. he would never approve operation: chameleon (working active camouflage tests)

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

he really was our first steampunk president

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

is this real because I agree

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

When we get another trump presidency it's gonna be kinda like when North Korea does a photo up where one of the kim's inspects a factory and increases efficiency 38% by their singular genius but instead it's gonna be a pudding brained trump making boeing engineers install coal furnaces into fighter jets and ripping into random wiring like a big wet orange gremlin.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

triple sulk posted:

drew carey rules. seems like an awesome guy

This kind of stuff reminds me of baseball players who are the more hardcore chuds but also are militant MLBPA members. Solidarity is magical.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

piss guzzler 420 posted:

gently caress you

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Wind turbined?

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
C-SPAM > As they say, “[Trump] was right about everything.” Thank you!!!

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
The best part about Jan 2025 forward is him knowing he doesnt have to try or be popular which is why hell win again in 2028

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

hes right

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

my match is about 40 minutes away... ya'll better come out and show some love !

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Lpzie posted:

there's 8 billion people in the world and 330m of that pretends to rule them all. 4%!! lol straight 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🎪🎪🎪🤡🤡

8 billion people?? Name them

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

External Organs posted:

watch SAW, you'll see them all in columbo gear...

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

hear we go again

jfc

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

*Licks finger, holds it to the air and then rubs it on the f35 engine* no steam....?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

As they say, “Trump was right about everything.” Thank you!!!

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

External Organs posted:

homo sapiens sapiens

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

External Organs posted:

dombjlad turmp

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

lmao

I got to "Hear we go again" and thought it must be fake

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Trump history x scrambling to get a pic of him getting multiple degrees in aeronautics

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
trump wears googles with a gear glued to them

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_/status/1705680055228125513
lol the dude in red doing nothing to help but push on plastic

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

we must close the steam dirigible gap with china

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Pooky posted:

https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_/status/1705680055228125513
lol the dude in red doing nothing to help but push on plastic

the employees are busy not giving a gently caress at all because they hate their bullshit low wage job and their managers because they're one bad week from resorting to stealing a riding mower to make rent