Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

MakaVillian posted:

A real gross sit/start for TE

1PPR for TEs

Cole Kmet @ KC
Taysom Hill @ GB

I'd probably go Cole, unless you feel like taking a big gamble/think you'll need a lot of points to win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Do I start Joshua Kelley (@MIN) over Rhamondre Stevenson (@NYJ) this week? I don't trust Kelley after last week but the matchup is much better.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

Do I start Joshua Kelley (@MIN) over Rhamondre Stevenson (@NYJ) this week? I don't trust Kelley after last week but the matchup is much better.

I have Rhamondre and am starting him.

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction
Garrett Wilson v NE, Christian Watson v NO, or Josh Reynolds v ATL this week in half PPR? The first two guys are in a higher tier obviously but Wilson’s QB is Zach Wilson and Watson’s hamstring is ?? Plus Reynolds has had the best numbers over the first two games, but he also seems to be slightly injured.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
I need two RBs from this bullshit, .5 PPR:
Tyler Allgeier @DET
Zack Moss @BAL
Najee Harris @LV

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Dango Bango posted:

The LAC/MIN game aims to be a high-scoring affair, I'd go Kelley. Also, bet the over!

MakaVillian posted:

Cole Kmet @ KC
Taysom Hill @ GB
If you've got Hill on your team, you've got to play him. He can do anything! Even special teams! But I like him as a play here

gloom posted:

Garrett Wilson v NE, Christian Watson v NO, or Josh Reynolds v ATL this week in half PPR? The first two guys are in a higher tier obviously but Wilson’s QB is Zach Wilson and Watson’s hamstring is ?? Plus Reynolds has had the best numbers over the first two games, but he also seems to be slightly injured.
I'm prejudiced against Jets, but Wilson is the best option on their team. I'm steering away from them as a whole though, so Ill take these two.

Vargo posted:

I need two RBs from this bullshit, .5 PPR:
Tyler Allgeier @DET
Zack Moss @BAL
Najee Harris @LV

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I’m still going to play it as if it will be high scoring since literally everything says it should be. But would anyone really be surprised if a game between the Chargers and Vikings somehow fails in absurd fashion lol. These two teams are in the clownball hall of fame

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Sep 23, 2023

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

I'm prejudiced against Jets, but Wilson is the best option on their team. I'm steering away from them as a whole though, so I’ll take these two.
Thanks, I was so high on G. Wilson and Breece Hall in preseason and it’s been rough for them. Gonna roll with Reynolds this week I think.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need a QB

Burrow v LAR
Love v NO

Feels weird, but I gotta go with a hot Love over a questionable on Monday and disappointing thus far Burrow right?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
The THfantaC podcast pointed out that flowers had 6 bubble screens week 1, so I'm not shying away from him despite the hurricane

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

It grinds my gears that so many fantasy resources will have incongruous weekly rankings / sit&starts. The podcasts and websites don’t match from the same sources. What pieces of poo poo!!!

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Nico Collins or Mike Williams in for waddle in the flex? PPR.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
1 PPR

Addison v LAC
DJ Moore @ KC

Chicago is a mess, and I would like a piece of that MIN-LAC game, so I think I'm leaning Addison, even though his scoring has been buoyed by TDs

take me you ANIMAL posted:

I'd probably go with Williams cause I'd like a big piece of that game

The Zack fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Sep 23, 2023

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

take me you ANIMAL posted:

Collins. Jacksonville is pretty easy to pass on and Stroud leads the league with 90 throws

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

The Zack posted:

1 PPR

Addison v LAC
DJ Moore @ KC

Chicago is a mess, and I would like a piece of that MIN-LAC game, so I think I'm leaning Addison, even though his scoring has been buoyed by TDs

Addison without hesitation

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
Pick an RB, 1PPR:

Mattison v LAC
White v PHI
Warren @ LV

I figure Mattison has the best combo of matchup and opportunity, but he's been so bad that I'm wondering if I should give either of the others a second look. Rankings have Mattison and White about the same, with Warren as the dark horse who's probably still a little bit away from being relevant.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Is this week the last hurrah of Najee Harris as an every week starter? I ended up with a lot of shares with him as a 3rd round pick. I guess I can lay out my options, all standard scoring:

League 1, choose 2:
Najee Harris @ LV
Gus Edwards vs IND
Breece Hall @ NE
Mike Evans vs PHI

I currently have Harris and Evans in, normally I prefer a RB over WR but it feels like TB should be passing a lot and the eagles secondary has allowed a lot of points. Edwards is definitely tempting though.

League 2, choose 1:

Harris
Zach Moss @ BAL
DeAndre Hopkins @ CLE

I have Harris in here, no idea how well IND will be able to move the ball.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I guess I'll flex DHop over Pecheco? But I don't have to feel good about it.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

ElectricRelaxation posted:

Pick an RB, 1PPR:

Mattison v LAC
White v PHI
Warren @ LV

I figure Mattison has the best combo of matchup and opportunity, but he's been so bad that I'm wondering if I should give either of the others a second look. Rankings have Mattison and White about the same, with Warren as the dark horse who's probably still a little bit away from being relevant.

I'd go Mattison although I consider it a coin flip with White.

Gus Bus & Evans for the first one. I think I'd give Harris another week in your second. Although I think it's a coin flip with Moss.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Full ppr, Garret Wilson vs NE or Tutu Atwell vs CIN

I'll admit I'm shook by Wilson's stat line from the last game, fine in points but that was literally only due to a single deep touchdown pass.

Meanwhile Tutu has looked pretty good but could easily be a flash in the pan, he's kind of due for a shittier game.

Also have tee Higgins which is kind of rough if Burrow doesn't play, so he could be considered a third part of the equation

ElectricRelaxation posted:

Pick an RB, 1PPR:

Mattison v LAC
White v PHI
Warren @ LV

I'm going Mattison in that situation I think

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
6 point passing TDs, -1 for sacks, -1 for fumbles even if they aren't lost.

Fields @ KC
Goff vs. ATL (free agent)

Fields has taken 10 sacks and fumbled 3 times in 2 games, making his already awful stats even worse in this league.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Zay Jones was just ruled out. 0.5 ppr

C. Kirk vs Hou
N. Collins @ Jax

Play
Apr 25, 2006

ferroque posted:

Zay Jones was just ruled out. 0.5 ppr

C. Kirk vs Hou
N. Collins @ Jax

Nico

coronaball posted:

6 point passing TDs, -1 for sacks, -1 for fumbles even if they aren't lost.

Fields @ KC
Goff vs. ATL (free agent)

Fields has taken 10 sacks and fumbled 3 times in 2 games, making his already awful stats even worse in this league.

Toss up, I'd probably go Goff but go with whatever you''re feeling imo

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
0.5 PPR

Gus Edwards vs IND

or

Joshua Kelley vs MIN

Feels like a matchup based call and I don’t know which is better

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Kull the Conqueror posted:

0.5 PPR

Gus Edwards vs IND

or

Joshua Kelley vs MIN

Feels like a matchup based call and I don’t know which is better

I trust Kelley more (which isn’t much but)

Roseo
Jun 1, 2000
Forum Veteran
Need some advice here:

QB:

Love vs NO
Goff vs ATL

I'm tempted to stick with the hot hand with love but he's facing a good defense for the first time and Goff can put up a decent game as well

RB: (1ppr, pick 3)
J. Jacobs vs PIT
J. Cook @ WAS
R. Stevenson @ NYJ
K. Williams @ CIN

Jacobs has to turn it around sometime and get some high production games, Cook has been hot, the Jets are bad which means there may be a lot of running which leaves Williams as the odd man out?

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need a flex 0 PPR

Mattison v LAC
Christian Kirk v HOU
Christian Watson v NO
Tutu @ CIN

I think Mattison will do better than he has and it should be a high scoring game. Kirk had a huge week last week after nothing week 1. Watson hasn't played yet this season. Tutu has been solid. Leaning Mattison.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Roseo posted:

Need some advice here:

QB:

Love vs NO
Goff vs ATL

I'm tempted to stick with the hot hand with love but he's facing a good defense for the first time and Goff can put up a decent game as well

J. Jacobs vs PIT
J. Cook @ WAS
R. Stevenson @ NYJ
K. Williams @ CIN

Jacobs has to turn it around sometime and get some high production games, Cook has been hot, the Jets are bad which means there may be a lot of running which leaves Williams as the odd man out?

I'd start Goff and sit Cook.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
.5 ppr. 10 team league. Too many options.

I know "Don't sit your studs", but Chase has been worthless thus far because Burrow has been playing hurt, which hasn't changed (burrow might not play at all. Do I trust in Jake Browning to get Chase the ball?). I'm also worried about Wilson, because the other Wilson is throwing him the ball and they are up against Belichik's D. D'Andre swift feels like a flash in the pan. Gainwell will cut into his production, but it's not like Etienne or Connor are studs.

WR:
WR:

RB:
RB:

W/R:

WR: Ja'Marr Chase vs LAR, Garret Wilson vs NE, Tyler Lockett vs CAR, Christian Krik vs Hou, Amari Cooper vs Ten, Michael Thomas @ GB

RB: Travis Etienne vs Hou, James Connor vs Dal, D'Andre Swft @ TB,

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Roseo posted:

Need some advice here:

QB:

Love vs NO
Goff vs ATL

J. Jacobs vs PIT
J. Cook @ WAS
R. Stevenson @ NYJ
K. Williams @ CIN

I have the same decision and I like Goff with them being down Montgomery and possibly needing to throw a little more. I picked up Love off waivers but it was pointed out to me his TD rate is really high and he's not likely to keep it up all season. In wait and see mode with him right now.

I think you have to go Jacobs and Cook for sure. Both RB1s and Cook gets work in the passing game. Stevenson vs Williams is tougher but I think the Pats offense has to show some life before I'd pick Rhamondre, so Williams.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

I acquired Addison in a trade this week and currently have him in my flex because as much as I love the Chargers, lol they always seem to blow it

But…kinda also wanna let Breece Hall rip on my starting roster for the first time? Not sure how well the run fares against NE. Half PPR.

E: Looks like Mostert had a great game against NE last week, maybe I’m going Breece.

T-Square fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Sep 24, 2023

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
Burrow is my starter, got Love as a backup option but now I’m thinking about pivoting to Mayfield (only available qb that plays tomorrow) as the backup option and hope Burrow makes it. Does it make sense?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Freezer posted:

Burrow is my starter, got Love as a backup option but now I’m thinking about pivoting to Mayfield (only available qb that plays tomorrow) as the backup option and hope Burrow makes it. Does it make sense?

I don't think Burrow is playing this week, and if he does, he could be reinjured by halftime. You want a gimpy Burrow against Aaron Donald?

my own question, PPR flex, pick one:

ATL's Tyler Allgeier @DET
DET's Josh Reynolds v. ATL

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

pmchem posted:

I don't think Burrow is playing this week, and if he does, he could be reinjured by halftime. You want a gimpy Burrow against Aaron Donald?

my own question, PPR flex, pick one:

ATL's Tyler Allgeier @DET
DET's Josh Reynolds v. ATL

Oof, I feel like that one is a tossup. Personally I’d go for Allgeier but that’s purely based off of *vibes*

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
With Watson still not playing i need a 3rd WR in .5 PPR

Jayden Reed vNO
Skyy Moore vCHI
Tank Dell @JAC

Thinking Jayden and hopefully he can come close to repeating last week with Watson and Jones out. Though i do think Dell is gonna have another good week.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

VietCampo posted:

With Watson still not playing i need a 3rd WR in .5 PPR

Jayden Reed vNO
Skyy Moore vCHI
Tank Dell @JAC

Thinking Jayden and hopefully he can come close to repeating last week with Watson and Jones out. Though i do think Dell is gonna have another good week.

Struggling with the same decision, I am using Dell since he seems to play more than Reed and presumably has garbage time potential. Both are volatile obv.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I can start either the Browns D or the Chiefs D this week. I figure I can't go wrong either way, but nothing is tipping the scales for me.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Zero_Grade posted:

I can start either the Browns D or the Chiefs D this week. I figure I can't go wrong either way, but nothing is tipping the scales for me.

Subvertadown says Browns by a good margin, likely due to KC linebacker injuries and slightly lower Vegas implied opponent score.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Tlaw @ Hou or Dak @ Ari?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

0.5 PPR

Jerome Ford v TEN
Gus Bus v IND

I'm only wrestling with this because it might be pretty lovely weather in Baltimore and Gus might get some big run.