Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

mobby_6kl posted:

The whole image I think is

:thejoke:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

mobby_6kl posted:

The whole image I think is

What disguise? Seems pretty up front to me.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
In the original image the people are considerably less dressed. This one is restrained – or cowardly.

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Just lmao at goons and recognising obvious jokes about sexuality. A couple of days ago someone said Taskmaster was unintentionally homo-erotic.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Taeke posted:

Just lmao at goons and recognising obvious jokes about sexuality. A couple of days ago someone said Taskmaster was unintentionally homo-erotic.

The guy with the skull mask? I dunno, he kind of advertises it with the superhero cosplay.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Grendels Dad posted:

The guy with the skull mask? I dunno, he kind of advertises it with the superhero cosplay.

no, OP means the windows app for stopping programs

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

Taeke posted:

It IS unintentionally homoerotic.
It's also intentionally homoerotic.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Organic Lube User posted:

The Commando conundrum.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Organic Lube User posted:

Thank you. Good dialectic prevent stupid argument.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I laugh every time I see this thread title in my bookmarks, and I can't begin to explain any of it to my family. :tipshat:

experienceBeej
Mar 24, 2014

kazil posted:

no, OP means the windows app for stopping programs

No, you’re thinking of Task Manager. OP is talking about that TV show from NZ where comedians do unusual stunts to please a dictatorial host.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

experienceBeej posted:

No, you’re thinking of Task Manager. OP is talking about that TV show from NZ where comedians do unusual stunts to please a dictatorial host.

No, you're thinking of I-don't-know-what-the-hell. OP is talking about that TV show from the UK where comedians do unusual stunts to please a dictatorial host.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Hirayuki posted:

I laugh every time I see this thread title in my bookmarks, and I can't begin to explain any of it to my family. :tipshat:

If they were truly your friends and family, they would just understand.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
everyone_itt.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/q49g7Hq.mp4

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Thinking about how those Goths smashed everything

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I do love it when I conform to benign little stereotypes like this

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Grendels Dad posted:

I celebrate the ruin of rome every single day

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I was thinking about it recently but only because Elon Musk tweeted something mind-bogglingly stupid about Sulla. Really, I only ever think about it when other men bring it up. Or during religious holidays.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Grendels Dad posted:

:same:

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Yeeeeep.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

the gently caress is wrong with that guys beard

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Non Compos Mentis posted:

At a guess there is some sort of injury that he got there and has caused the beard to grow in weird there.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

I had the sound off and no glasses on so I thought "guy with obvious cum drool" was somehow the punchline.

Splicer has a new favorite as of 09:30 on Sep 24, 2023

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

i used to know a guy with a similar oddly-shaped white patch in his beard (and no other grey/white hair). it just happens sometimes, it's like a birthmark.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

DontMockMySmock posted:

i used to know a guy with a similar oddly-shaped white patch in his beard (and no other grey/white hair). it just happens sometimes, it's like a birthmark.

Yeah it happens. They say stress is what kills the pigmentation of hair. God knows what happened to Steve Martin but it shows up in beards (like mine) and streaks like John Henson.

Ballbot5000
Dec 13, 2008

Fabricati diem, pvnc.

Vitiligo can also affect hair as well as skin :science:

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
i would simply not grow a beard if it looked like i had spilt cum down my chin

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

i would simply not grow a beard if it looked like i had spilt cum down my chin

What the gently caress is up with your chin then cum chin?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

The first time I saw that meme, I had just returned from a walk where I thought about what it must have been like in Rome under Odoacer

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Paladinus posted:

I was thinking about it recently but only because Elon Musk tweeted something mind-bogglingly stupid about Sulla. Really, I only ever think about it when other men bring it up. Or during religious holidays.

Sulla was a figure in the late Republic, emphatically not the Empire. I only think about the Roman empire at most monthly, I think about the Republic at least three times a week.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Inceltown posted:

What the gently caress is up with your chin then cum chin?

thats a sweet and sour sauce packet

Actuary X
Jul 20, 2007

Not really the best actuary in the world.
Why would I think about the Roman Empire when I could think about ancient Egypt

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I think about going back in time and arming romes enemies with modern weaponry

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.
:hist101: The Goths didn't completely smash Rome when the city fell. Besides, it had been done before, and it wasn't the capital of the western empire at the time anyway. This isn't to say there wasn't violence, but it wasn't as grizzly as later, 18th century painters made it look. The present conception of the sacking of Rome has more to do with neoclassical revisionism than actual history.

My goth girlfriend in high school smashing me, that's historically accurate.

:smuggo:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Milo and POTUS posted:

I think about going back in time and arming romes enemies with modern weaponry

Well I go forward in time, then back in time and arm rome with future lazer gun pow-pow weaponry. :colbert:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

dr_rat posted:

Well I go forward in time, then back in time and arm rome with future lazer gun pow-pow weaponry. :colbert:
If you like board games you may enjoy a game called chrononauts. No lasers sorry. You do frequently have to kill and/or save Hitler.

Splicer has a new favorite as of 12:23 on Sep 24, 2023

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I prefer the theory that it wasn’t the Goths that brought Rome low but the Vandals setting up their own kingdom in Spain and disrupting Roman commerce that did it.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Zopotantor posted:

Latin doesn’t form the subjunctive with an auxiliary verb, so you'd have to say exactly what you "would" do. I'm taking a wild guess here and say the word you want is "futuam".

actually they're after a cum clause :q:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Splicer posted:

If you like board games you may enjoy a game called chrononauts. No lasers sorry. You do frequently have to kill and/or save Hitler.

A board game involving time travel does sound most great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
*Austin Powers voice*