Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

... what is the opposite of Bapanada? I feel we should get this sorted out pretty soon.

potumus geo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

... what is the opposite of Bapanada? I feel we should get this sorted out pretty soon.

Shaw!

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Oxxidation posted:

FAAAAARRRFUUUUUUNNNNDAAAAAAAAAAAA

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
adanapaB

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Oxxidation posted:

FAAAAARRRFUUUUUUNNNNDAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Yeah no the DD sound is the perfect opposite. Hype.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I have good word that Hollow Knight Silksong will be coming out... next month!

It will come out October 20th which is absolute a totally clear day for gaming.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

bapalotta

NoMas
Oct 2, 2013

Man Moth!?
why the hell are there over 200 new posts in this drat vaporwares thread

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

NoMas posted:

Because we are one day closer to the release of Silksong, people are excited.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

NoMas posted:

it's going to be released along with the oculus quest 3 today

thanks mark zuckerberg

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

It's best not to think about Silksong.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Roko's Bapanada.

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

:dehumanize:
:killing:
:dehumanize:
BAPANADA. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO BAPANADA SINCE SILKSONG'S ANNOUNCEMENT TRAILER. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF WORDS FOR HIGHER BEINGS IN ARCANE EGGS THAT FILL HALLOWNEST. IF THE WORD "BAPANADA" WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE BAPANADA I FEEL FOR SILKSONG AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. FOR TEAM CHERRY. BAPANADA. BAPANADA.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

NoMas posted:

Goons enjoy making the same three unfunny jokes for 60 pages.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

ImpAtom posted:

I don't know that one in particular but if I recall a lot of those achievements were "beat one of the game's developers or anyone who has the achievement" so it was designed to propagate naturally. Unless, of course, people stopped playing the game but what are the odds of that?

A lot of them are like that. One that is not is an achievement for Garry's Mod. Where you have to play with said Garry to get. He hasn't been online for years.

The only achievements that irk me are ones that cost money or are unavailable. The two that come to mind are both. Pillars of Eternity has an achievement you get for being a backer on Kickstarter and Age of Empires 2HD had one for pre-ordering the game

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

NoMas posted:

Bumpanada

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A GAME INTO THE SWITCH. ITS SILKSONG AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, HORNET. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN SHAAAA SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME GHOST BUGS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED HALLOWNEST’S MOST DANGEROUS ABYSS. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE BUG SOUNDS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING BAPANADA EVERY MORNING.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

The Zombie Guy posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A GAME INTO THE SWITCH. ITS SILKSONG AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, HORNET. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN SHAAAA SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME GHOST BUGS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED HALLOWNEST’S MOST DANGEROUS ABYSS. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE BUG SOUNDS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING BAPANADA EVERY MORNING.

ADEENA!

HIG-ALLAY!

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

The Zombie Guy posted:

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
i only want this thread to update when theres serious silksong info

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

Your Uncle Dracula posted:

the lack of a release is extremely serious

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

yall should play Blasphemous 2, a game that actually came out and is good

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

Your Uncle Dracula posted:

you’re gettin your wish daily

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

I know exactly what's going on in this thread and if there's any news based on the specific number of posts since I've last opened it

nothing

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

The only truth I know is that I will click on this and watch it every single time it shows up.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/YykAFjR.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/dsLxVN3.gifv

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Judge Tesla posted:

Because we are one day closer to the release of Silksong, people are excited.

The limit does not exist.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

yall should play Blasphemous 2, a game that actually came out and is good

I bought it and thought it was terrible :shrug:

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

It's not super effective, but I like the little spider buddy charm :3:

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?