Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

shofar, so good, so what: a klezmer tribute to megadeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/RealAmVoice/status/1706043325722116361
lmao as opposed to now?

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pooky, please keep "posting this poo poo"

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Forreal lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I'm shocked no one's given me noticeable poo poo for continuing to wear a mask these days.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Senate Democrats should all resign based on Senator Bob Menendez! They all knew what was going on, and the way he lived. Why doesn’t the FBI raid Senate Democrat’s homes like they illegally raided Mar-a-Lago, where nothing was done wrong based on the Presidential Records Act. Menendez is a “piker” compared to some of those Election Stealing THUGS. Can you imagine how much Crooked Joe Biden has stolen, and what’s in some of his many homes? The FBI and “Justice” notified him that they would be going in to look,“in a few weeks.” In other words, get rid of the cash, gold, & documents, ASAP, before we get there. They didn’t give me any warning, they just showed up. Hunter lived with Crooked Joe in Delaware. It would be a “Treasure Hunt!” Crooked’s coffers must be loaded up with cash. I wonder how much they got paid for Rigging the Election? Menendez is one of many, a small timer at that. EVERY DEMOCRAT SHOULD RESIGN FROM THE SENATE! Our Border’s are Broken, our Election’s are Rigged. MAGA!

thats some good projection right there

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Pooky if you keep posting this poo poo no one's gonna get a COVID booster. 🤬

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Guys the National Robotics Engineering Center is right there in Pittsburgh

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Wow and now the pestilence thread is gone. Good job.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

My wife's stepmom called us a few weeks ago to A> tell us my father-in-law was in bed all week with covid, and B> ask when we're going to quit "hiding from covid"

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

tacodaemon posted:

Japanese women continue to open up new frontiers in pro wrestling moves

https://i.imgur.com/Uqs9NMD.mp4

theirs is an historic and proud culture of honour, and i support it

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1705944960875307316
41% approval is wild

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

CaptainBeefart posted:

I'm shocked no one's given me noticeable poo poo for continuing to wear a mask these days.

if I had a mask that had fans and little chain-drive gears on the outside I'd definitely be wearing it

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My wife's stepmom called us a few weeks ago to A> tell us my father-in-law was in bed all week with covid, and B> ask when we're going to quit "hiding from covid"

Well?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

ahh, konnichiwa

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

CaptainBeefart posted:

Pooky if you keep posting this poo poo no one's gonna get a COVID booster. 🤬

I really want to post the insane right-wing covid tweets in the covid thread to laugh at hot takes but the thread is less than appreciative of them :(

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I'm glad the first paragraph here clarifies who Adolf Hitler was, so we don't think it was just some guy the entomologist liked to play pinochle with on Saturdays or something

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

emfive posted:

I'm gonna look for some other interesting stuff in Pittsburgh

lot of assumptions in this post

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

PDP-1 posted:

i was thinking about converting to judiasm but in my first class i learned that a shofar is not for packing full of weed and passing around the synagogue.

in fact, doing that makes the rabbi real mad at you

i lost interest after that

try reform instead

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

tacodaemon posted:

what a maneuver

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

i don't know much about joshi wrestling but there is some wild stuff out there, those ladies go hard as hell

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1706034347957006385
lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

If you got rear end worms and COVID, we'll give you hydro.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

CaptainBeefart posted:

If you got rear end worms and COVID, we'll give you hydro.

strange that it kills worms except for the brain kind

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

CaptainBeefart posted:

SAME. I'm really the only one. They had to close a school because of a staffing shortage.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

p sure i remember drs admitting did help in certain extreme cases but the people pushing it were clearly invested in the company that makes it so gently caress them navarro straight up admits it in his tweet lol

TracerBullet
Apr 26, 2003

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

Doctor Rope
Emfive what is the consensus about the proper layers for lasagna? I know sauce goes on the bottom and cheese goes on the top but when do I stop laying down noodles?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Anyone else shifting into soup mode

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

ArmZ posted:

murder him metaphorically with love and kindness

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

dc draino learns what can, will and should mean

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1280328830218051584

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

(me!)

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

External Organs posted:

2 hot 4 soup here, except gazpacho

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

here's Paul Gosar calling someone else "strange"

also, homophobically imagining how hung another guy could be

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

The WAPO has just increased my polling lead over Crooked Joe Biden to 10 Points, from 9. Well, at least they admitted their mistake! This could be the beginning of a giant comeback for what has become known as the LameStream Media. Would also be a Big Day In America!

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

External Organs posted:

We had wonton soup tonight! There's an awesome Chinese restaurant nearby. Wonton soup, chicken soup, and a broccoli and tofu dish for 20 dollars. Perfect.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

External Organs posted:

please dm me that soup if you have extra thx

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

drat I thought quisling was a slur

Adbot