Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

tacodaemon posted:

this is some hosed up poo poo

sounds like someone needs to sit him down and explain the first amendment again "they thought it was so important they put it at the top the very tippy top"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

Mr President I asked what flavor frosty you wanted

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Higgins has been married four times.

Rothkamm-Hambrice, then living in Mississippi, filed suit against him the day after the 2016 election for unpaid child support of more than $140,000, including interest on overdue payments.

In 2023, following the federal indictment of former President Donald Trump and Walt Nauta, Higgins Tweeted "President Trump said he has been summoned to appear at the Federal Courthouse in Miami on Tuesday, at 3 PM. This is a perimeter probe from the oppressors. Hold. rPOTUS has this. Buckle up. 1/50K know your bridges. Rock steady calm. That is all." Author Jeff Sharlet described the tweet as a call for civil war, highlighting several examples of military jargon in it. Higgins later walked the call back with another Tweet saying "Let Trump handle Trump, he's got this". Higgins’ office issued a statement claiming that the real target of the indictment was not Trump but his supporters, and that the Department of Justice was attempting to provoke January 6-style events in order to provide a pretext to arrest conservatives.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Dobal Dip

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

tacodaemon posted:

well jeez with this catch out there it's a good thing I'm not a man and the women who tend to go for me are not generally into dudes

I've found that basically just being confident, funny, and not an rear end in a top hat gets very very far

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

titty_baby_ posted:

I've found that basically just being confident, funny, and not an rear end in a top hat gets very very far

yeah but some dudes are very much not funny so they gotta go another direction i guess

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

tacodaemon posted:

well jeez with this catch out there it's a good thing I'm not a man and the women who tend to go for me are not generally into dudes

this was probably posted by an incel and is not actually the person in the picture lol

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

i got the kind of car insurance that spies on you and requires you put a tracker in your car so they can rate your driving and sometimes the app hits me with "Have a nice trip!" and i have to go outside and check if my car is being stolen

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Rubellavator posted:

i got the kind of car insurance that spies on you and requires you put a tracker in your car so they can rate your driving and sometimes the app hits me with "Have a nice trip!" and i have to go outside and check if my car is being stolen

I just finished doing this and even though it rated me as a great driver my premium still went up

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

o_O

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

ArmZ posted:

hootington is a self righteous moralist and landlord with dementia, and he hates gay people and doesn't care if non-usa people die.

What a brave thing to say

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Rubellavator posted:

is there a way I can disable that if I ever feel like stealing your car

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Long Island again (40.9457723,-73.0684248)

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Good Citizen posted:

yeah but some dudes are very much not funny so they gotta go another direction i guess

Sometimes being a stoic yes man also helps if you don't have the humor genes

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

The next county over had their fair this weekend and within 2 hours 2 carnies overdosed and one died.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

there's 213 votes on the poll but only 37 thread rating votes

:sad:

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

38!

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

tacodaemon posted:

The media sucks but not because they accurately report on Trump

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

VideoKid posted:

Mr President I asked what flavor frosty you wanted

SHut up

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

dads friend steve posted:

a lesson all those kings out there: always shoot ur shot 🙏💪💯

*Only if youre a handsome nfl star

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

dads friend steve posted:

goofus: doesn’t bother to get a small gift for the cute girl he likes

gallant: makes the cute girl a friendship bracelet and invites her to watch him play in the big game

lmao

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/JayTeeT0dd/status/1706131624113340503

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Ben Nerevarine posted:

ahh, konnichiwa

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://x.com/DEADLINE/status/1706139121117216769?s=20
snl is back on boys

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

a.lo posted:

SHut up

gently caress you

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
buddykins tell us about your new job

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Buddykins posted:

*Only if youre a handsome nfl star

dd you take the job

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Plinkeh.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

titty_baby_ posted:

Same but being an rear end in a top hat

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao DQ cup and Burger King in the background

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Probably too late for this year’s tv shows

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

TRUMO HOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRR

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

WrasslorMonkey posted:

me @ ur posts

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

CODChimera posted:

dd you take the job

I haven't sent the text yet. I've been working out again and slowing down my drinking and getting myself together first

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

a.lo posted:

snl is back on boys

God drat it

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
https://twitter.com/DverseMentality/status/1706095777284595794

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Buddykins posted:

I haven't sent the text yet. I've been working out again and slowing down my drinking and getting myself together first

you going to the gym? you working out? what gym? what time? you go by yourself? you got a gym group going? you working weights dude? you working cardio? doing both? you bring your pool gear? sauna towel? you showering afterward? what's going on with your gym routine bro?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I'll see you at the crossroads :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
across the street from it.