Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
thinking to cop a job where it's entirely meetings, just 40+ hours of meetings every week and nothing ever gets done

edit: meeting :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I literally had a meeting last week about a meeting. Like some sort of meeting inception.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It's Monday morning and I'm now officially in my mid-30s big oof, why do us smart/cool/pretty ones have to get old too?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
happy birthday?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Currently memorizing the lyrics to Dead Milkmens Stuart to repeat back at my boss when he comes in my office saying crazy poo poo. Gonna change queers to communist though.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Does pickleball count as a sport?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

The answer is no, it does not

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i get sweaty when i play table tennis so i think table tennis must be a sport

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Spent all weekend in company meetings, got home at 9pm now it’s Monday again. Vibes in the proverbial basement.

the one thing i really hate about working overnights is that my work week always starts on sunday night and this job im looking at is no different :(

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

table tennis is absolutely a sport, but only if you use the shake hand grip, none of that penhold style asian stuff

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

table tennis is absolutely a sport, but only if you use the shake hand grip, none of that penhold style asian stuff

I only use penhold because I learned to play from Chinese people in college! :argh:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

the one thing i really hate about working overnights is that my work week always starts on sunday night and this job im looking at is no different :(

On the flipside it ends on Thursday night, right

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Space Kablooey posted:

On the flipside it ends on Thursday night, right

depends on if you're working 8s or 12s, my last was 8s and my weekend starting at 6AM on Friday morning was awesome
I think this one I'm looking at has me going back to 12s and I think they are 4 day weeks with a float

edit: it'd be nice to be back in a lab though, I miss that poo poo

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Sep 25, 2023

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I only use penhold because I learned to play from Chinese people in college! :argh:

lol *hits to aard's backhand side every time*

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

lol *hits to aard's backhand side every time*

lol because it's true :(

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
its also why i get so sweaty playing because i'm forced to loving run constantly to put my forehand on things

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I think it's par for the course that goons get sweaty running 6 feet laterally

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTThfQSHKLs

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Overdog posted:

Some chick found some samples of my mother dying on the internet from like 20 years ago and she's playing them for the whole neighborhood tonight, it's something I'm very thrilled about. She's like a really good hacker and they weren't spoon-fed to her at all.

I have read this five times and cannot make it make sense to me and I feel like I’m having a stroke.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Overdog posted:

Some chick found some samples of my mother dying on the internet from like 20 years ago and she's playing them for the whole neighborhood tonight, it's something I'm very thrilled about. She's like a really good hacker and they weren't spoon-fed to her at all.

that's the clamdestine boyster we all know and love

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i remember seeing an episode of shark tank where one of the evil blond investor ladies said she liked the thing being pitched but she didn't like to sweat so she wasn't sure she liked it.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

bird with big dick posted:

I have read this five times and cannot make it make sense to me and I feel like I’m having a stroke.

dont worry its clammy

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

bird with big dick posted:

Good, keep going, keep reading. I know you can do it.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’ve now read it 25 times. I can see the neighborhood. I can hear the samples.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
reading it until my head starts inflating into a giant balloon and i float off in to the stratosphere

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Overdog posted:

This happened to me too, crazy

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

100 times. I have become the neighborhood. I feel the neighbors within me, hacking, sampling, dying.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

dead and loving it

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

100 times is a lot of strokes for one day. that can’t be good for your balls

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

100 strokes would be ok if you were trying to get your balls in 18 holes

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Overdog's Mom Dying (Remix)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

A nice egg salad on toast with lettuce and pickles

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

redshirt posted:

A nice egg salad on toast with lettuce and pickles

Hey fella you must be lost, the official GBS Egg Thread for Egg Related Posting on Eggs is the thread you're looking for. :tipshat:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

could god make an egg so big that even he couldn’t post it without breaking the forums?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

anyone use a parker jotter as their daily driver?

been using a zebra f-701 for a few years now, with fisher space pen cartridge as you do, and was thinking of trying something different

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
DESIGNED FOR SERIOUS COMMUNICATORS

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

it looks uncomfortable as gently caress to hold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I write with one of those disposable Bic ballpoint pens and I chew on the cap.