Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

who cares just get covid and some puss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

External Organs posted:

You already spent 10 bucks to post here

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
get that nasty deep lung infection

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
the ultimate horny jail

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Ccovid is over much like the Biden crimes fansly

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Show up with turkey legs taped to your hands. It's a sure thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyKBBGyrokg

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Spaced God posted:

My go to bar is doing a matchmaking thing for single people and I kinda wanna go but I also don't know if I'm just gonna be spending $20 to be around sad weird guys like me

Hatebag posted:

if you stay home instead your company will be entirely sad weird guys like you, though

This is a devastatingly good point. I don't know you spaced god but I think you should go to the bar and have a good time!

edit: try not to get covid

Greg Legg has issued a correction as of 14:52 on Sep 26, 2023

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Yeah it owns. My five year old is doing half-day immersion Spanish with kids doing half day immersion English and picking up a second language like a daycare cold. She tells us stories about making friends across the language gap and can't even imagine what kind of sad dark place you'd have to be in where this is a bad thing.

Edit: our high refugee student population makes the school Title 1 funding eligible so everyone gets free school breakfast and lunch with no means testing mad whitey suck it and burn in hell

Chef Boyardeez Nuts has issued a correction as of 14:55 on Sep 26, 2023

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Please don't go pay $20 to catch COVID in a bar full of sad weird guys. It's spreading like wildfire right now, you should stay home and :justpost: at least until this wave is over.

I have it on good word covid is both over and endemic

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Spaced God posted:

My go to bar is doing a matchmaking thing for single people and I kinda wanna go but I also don't know if I'm just gonna be spending $20 to be around sad weird guys like me

what kinda bar is it?

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

get a hobby and meet people that way instead

yeah this is the actual answer, get a hobby that requires you to be social at least occasionally and then you can meet people with similar interests

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

My big hobby is photography but I'm bad at talking to people

Anyways I'll go spend $20 so I'm not spending a Saturday on here with you fuckers

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

hobbies include:

gaming at a local game store
volunteering with an environmental group
joining a local book or craft club
geocaching
trump
trimbobo
trmblp
toop

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Spaced God posted:

Anyways I'll go spend $20 so I'm not spending a Saturday on here with you fuckers

I guarantee there are photography groups, you’re probably better at talking to people about things you both like than to randos

you should still go to the bar for the rando thing, I just think you’ll have more success with other hobbyist photographers

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Game stores will teach you that picking up a hobby was a mistake and you are better off talking to no one

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Spaced God posted:

what do you like to photograph

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I’m starting a local Trump group for trump hobbyists and enthusiasts, who wants to join

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Pooky posted:

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1706492964665467111
collecting poo poo in a shoe box to own the libs

he put it in that box with his bare hands

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

goth smoking cloves posted:

Game stores will teach you that picking up a hobby was a mistake and you are better off talking to no one

this is only true like 97% of the time

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Spaced God posted:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Spaced God posted:

easy as hell to parley that into some fuckin. just go to a park with walking trails and hang around taking pictures of birds and being nice, you'll be deluged with pussy opportunities

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Hatebag posted:

easy as hell to parley that into some fuckin. just go to a park with walking trails and hang around taking pictures of birds and being nice, you'll be deluged with pussy opportunities

this is good advice if you're into (much) older women

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Please don't go pay $20 to catch COVID in a bar full of sad weird guys. It's spreading like wildfire right now, you should stay home and :justpost: at least until this wave is over.

this.

whatever the current variant is, it's absolutely smoking the population. you've either had it or you're going to get it, unless you perfect-mask and stay out of public

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lmfao

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

mdemone posted:

this.

whatever the current variant is, it's absolutely smoking the population. you've either had it or you're going to get it, unless you perfect-mask and stay out of public
Cpvid is over buddy. It's just flu season now. Just a coughy cough

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

titty_baby_ posted:

Cpvid is over buddy. It's just flu season now. Just a coughy cough

I had a coworker out an entire week with a really bad cough and then another out for half a week and neither testes positive for covid somehow

But then when I had covid a year ago I never tested positive on the rapid test but did test positive on the brain poker test they send to the lab

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

mdemone posted:

this.

easter was months ago

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Grab em by the photographs that invoke nostalgia and ennui. When you're sad they just let you do it.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Bearjew posted:

this is good advice if you're into (much) older women

you can pick up broad swathes of broads, birdwise. it's all about location!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Ask a girl how often she thinks about the cedar waxwing

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

learn to work the saxophone

play just what you feel

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Harton posted:

learn to work the saxophone

play just what you feel

This guy's got a guitar and cool shoes, he knows what's up!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

External Organs posted:

Ask a girl how often she thinks about the cedar waxwing

Stupid drunk birds with guyliner

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

External Organs posted:

You already spent 10 bucks to post here

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

blandular posted:

wow that is a neat idea thank you

Let me fill you in on da secrets of da pep pep bread.

So I was sitting around the house getting high af when some relative wanted to visit me from NY. And I was like, sure come on down. The heat will kill you in an hour. But they came here anyways and brought pepperoni bread. They said it was made by Vito and everyone loves Vito's pepperoni bread, so it costs like $20 a loaf. So I said, gently caress that, relative, let me show you how tf a kitchen works.

So I made some French bread dough in my bread maker. But I took the dough out before it got to the cooking phase. Also, I added freshly grated Parm cheese to the dough. There's a beep on my machine that lets me know when I can add poo poo. So I take the dough out and flatten it with a roller. I want to make three pep pep folds with the inner fold having the most roni.

Cut the pepperoni in half. I go to the deli and ask for it sliced thin, and they hate me for it. But gently caress them. They work for me when I'm at the deli because customers and poo poo. So you take that thinly sliced roni and slice it in half. Layer it on one side of the rolled-out dough and sprinkle some asiago cheese in between the first roni layer and the one you'll put on top of it. Then, fold the bread over, and seal the inner roni in the fold. You're now ready to work on the next fold.

Pro move: gently caress the oven. Just gently caress it. Bust out the pizza stone and cook that pep pep bread on it over a grill outside like Obamna intended.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

maybe someone should look into why so many people are migrating

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

titty_baby_ posted:

I had a coworker out an entire week with a really bad cough and then another out for half a week and neither testes positive for covid somehow

But then when I had covid a year ago I never tested positive on the rapid test but did test positive on the brain poker test they send to the lab

The room I'm in now had two people out with it for a week a little while ago. This same building had to close last Friday because there were too many people out sick and they couldn't find any substitutes. I'm still the only person at work who wears a mask at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?
I have a picture of the whole loaf, but I work for one of the most evil US companies around. They would gently caress me up if they knew I just gave out a recipe online for free.