Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Lostconfused posted:

She's not a cop, she's a heavily armed reporter.

And former cop

Edit: Apparently I'm loving wrong and she only dresses and acts like a cop and has a bunch of cop contacts

goth smoking cloves has issued a correction as of 18:50 on Sep 26, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

MonsieurChoc posted:

Anyone know where to find a good non-lethal weapon in Cyberpunk 2.0? For the cyberpsycho mission.

go to the goony gun range guy in your apartment building and pick up a Pax attachment

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

bitmap posted:

lol nice

animoliosis

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

gonna kill these mentally ill people because a cop told me not to

e: actually just someone i thought was a cop

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i really appreciate MGS5 expanding the arsenal of non-lethal weapons to include guns other than the tranq pistol and sniper, even if those are still the two i'm gonna be using most

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

you would kill the small business owner that's some shameful poo poo right there

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I'm prepared for the dlc campaign to have some fun business but the best gig in cyberpunk is still the one where the guy hires you to break into his ex's apartment to steal his alimony back

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i really appreciate MGS5 expanding the arsenal of non-lethal weapons to include guns other than the tranq pistol and sniper, even if those are still the two i'm gonna be using most

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etCMi6_boMQ

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat

a helpful bear posted:

this screenshot on the epic games store for some star trek game is sending me for some reason. its ridiculous

it's Grum

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

if youre cold, shes cold

lol

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

getting PUMPED just looking at my favourite childhood game box art

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

bitmap posted:

the immortal is probably my favorite soulstice clone even though it sucks

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

the nonlethal G3, i think its called UN-ARC, is extremely good and i used it a lot since i preferred the lethal pistols over the tranq gun since you can get pistols that can penetrate helmets pretty easily

also, you can put a nonlethal grenade launcher on it like sleep or smoke grenades, making it one of the best nonlethal weapons in the game

CQC is still the most useful nonlethal weapon tho

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

bitmap posted:

I still have my old mechwarrior 2 box sitting on a shelf purely for nostalgiac fondness, I get it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
lol the elon musk thing is bs (this is a developer) people just thought a random chinese guy was elon and then he made up some bullshit story about them putting him in the game rofl

https://twitter.com/PKernaghan/status/1705222659330470075?t=H08yq3PV6vrCzQegLjgVKA&s=19

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

erosion posted:

Vampire Survivors just updated for me, probably since I'm in the beta. Among other new stuff, O'Sole gained a bizarre transformation at level 80 that evolves his weapon and doubles its effectiveness. Trying an endurance build on endless now, will check in a few hours.

Was thinking about New Vegas earlier, what are people's preferred weapons for taking down deathclaws at close range? Minigun with AP seems like it might be one of the best options. I remember trying Elijah's LAER with the bugged beam upgrade and max cells which broke the gun in 84 shots but it's still not strong enough for ambushes, like that one cave. Of course crippling their legs in VATS worked well, similar to cazador wings.

The horsey club with all the weapon mods attached, the perk that makes you knock things over, and the perk that gives you free doses of turbo

Or you could just use turbo I guess

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Al! posted:

lol the elon musk thing is bs (this is a developer) people just thought a random chinese guy was elon and then he made up some bullshit story about them putting him in the game rofl

https://twitter.com/PKernaghan/status/1705222659330470075?t=H08yq3PV6vrCzQegLjgVKA&s=19

lmao

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Al! posted:

its canon now because its funnier that way, like ball-taze guy

sorry, dont make the rules

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

it is an Essential Truth, it doesn't need to be a Literal Truth

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

Wait you're telling me that's completely fake too?

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Augus posted:

if XBC2 had less horny designs it would probably be regarded as fondly as 1 tbqh

Yeah, it's basically fine. There are literally just two characters with "horny designs" in the entire story (Pyra and Mythra - I guess maybe three if you count Brighid, but I don't think her design is that bad) - all others are the optional Blade characters from the dumb gacha mechanic. I find its antagonists to be significantly better than 1's and 3's (even though 3 is probably the best game overall). XB2 also has the best music of all three Xenoblade games (though all three still have top-tier OSTs).

People wildly exaggerate how different it is from the other games.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Lostconfused posted:

Wait you're telling me that's completely fake too?

some journalist asked his wife if he died horribly like that and she was like "no, my husband definitely didn't taze his balls to death" so now its fake news :shrug:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
it's real and if you say it's fake you're saying january 6th was fake too

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

pathfinder has a switch version that’s “on cloud”

idk what that means but it sounds like it would not work ?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Ytlaya posted:

Yeah, it's basically fine. There are literally just two characters with "horny designs" in the entire story (Pyra and Mythra - I guess maybe three if you count Brighid, but I don't think her design is that bad) - all others are the optional Blade characters from the dumb gacha mechanic. I find its antagonists to be significantly better than 1's and 3's (even though 3 is probably the best game overall). XB2 also has the best music of all three Xenoblade games (though all three still have top-tier OSTs).

Doubt anything in 2 tops the Moebius Battle Theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NahBomgb0E

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

The more I learn about it the more January 6th seems to be a huge disappointment for everyone involved. Except cops.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

euphronius posted:

pathfinder has a switch version that’s “on cloud”

idk what that means but it sounds like it would not work ?

switch has a couple of cloud-streamed games

my buddy played Control like that and he said it worked all right

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
On the other hand it started being spread because someone on Twitter who was not a news person said it fairly obviously as a joke and everyone took it seriously, so

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

every time i hit someone with the shock prod in deus ex and they stand there twitching i think about taser balls guy

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Stefan Prodan posted:

On the other hand it started being spread because someone on Twitter who was not a news person said it fairly obviously as a joke and everyone took it seriously, so

actually, it started being spread after a man tazed himself to death via the balls

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
could we start handing out some bans for blatant disinfo?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

actually, it started being spread after a man tazed himself to death via the balls

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

he wanted the tip o'neill portrait

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Karlach is the fuckin man

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Marika should be in bg3 and cyberpunk

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Ytlaya posted:

i think that you might be forgetting about one of the party members

also it's different because it's a completely dogshit game on multiple levels. the gacha mechanic makes character customization loving suck and the side quests requiring you to have certain gacha characters in your active party in order to do stupid poo poo like open doors or progress in basic side quests is stupid as poo poo and trash. the story also sucks rear end and is stupid and all of the characters are poo poo. the music is the best though that's true

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

bitmap posted:

lol nice

japan has strayed…we need to return to the final fantasy 9ft tall bunny woman chewbacca, as god intended

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
just get good at the gacha, idiot

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Homeless Friend posted:

japan has strayed…we need to return to the final fantasy 9ft tall bunny woman chewbacca, as god intended

sorry but god intended for big titties. which are ftw imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
The thing is, KOS-MOS is in the gacha at a stupidly low rate.