Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

yea ok posted:

Lol making Roman go to Tulsa

He must've done something to really piss Vince off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Get a chance to meet and hug Roman

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

That DICK! posted:

OH. MY. GOD!

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Jade's gonna demolish this jobber.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I hope jades knees survive this sojourn to the fed and she can return to AEW one day

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

why would she ever want to go back to the stepping stone to the grand stage

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Orange Carlisle posted:

why would she ever want to go back to the stepping stone to the grand stage

Because one day she’ll escape being held captive by an oppressed dictator

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Ganso Bomb posted:

Because one day she’ll escape being held captive by an oppressed dictator

Very rude to talk about the head of her new family like that

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I love that "champion and main storyline on show deigns to appear on show" is like headline news

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
how often do you think about the roman empire?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tulsa is like dallas without the filler. it's the seat of the empire

bartok
May 10, 2006

Do you think the Tulsa King will be in the crowd?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Roman's gonna be livin' on Tulsa time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSRWuAxh9v0

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I'm sure it's already been brought up but the thing that baffles me when WWE does these mass cullings, is... why fire Mustafa Ali right that very second? Would paying him for like 2 more weeks to finish his program with Dom Mysterio have utterly tanked the stock price? Why make things harder for the creative side of the business for almost no reason?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

its so loving funny seeing this dork kiss her rear end since she's joined since he's been a big hater of her the whole time in aew. at least keep being a hater lmao

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Gaz-L posted:

I'm sure it's already been brought up but the thing that baffles me when WWE does these mass cullings, is... why fire Mustafa Ali right that very second? Would paying him for like 2 more weeks to finish his program with Dom Mysterio have utterly tanked the stock price? Why make things harder for the creative side of the business for almost no reason?

Why would the people in charge give a poo poo about Ali’s storyline with dom mysterio

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

KungFu Grip posted:

its so loving funny seeing this dork kiss her rear end since she's joined since he's been a big hater of her the whole time in aew. at least keep being a hater lmao

This is just the way of the drone. I've got a real life friend who's exactly like this upon hearing Jade is joining WWE.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I hope all those in attendance have their best meme shocked faces ready to go when Jade’s entrance music hits

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

ITS TIME

ITS TIME

ITS TULSA TIME

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

It's time for the tussle in Tulsa

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Meet your DOOM in Tulsa!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Grendels Dad posted:

Welcome to you're "DOOM" in Tulsa!

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

which members of the WWE locker room could bench a Scion tC

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

itsa justa tulsa sweet *italian dog hand*

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Gaz-L posted:

wwe only actually gives a poo poo about maybe two people at a time if youre lucky

right now its roman and whichever one of the usos beat the other in mario kart 64 that evening

they dont care about ali or dom

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Hope it all works out for her, and they really give her a good push instead of changing her name to something stupid and miring her in 50-50 feuds with Nia.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

i wonder if Endeavor realised how much Roman was getting paid to do SFA and asked him to do some house shows

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1706850603752661471?t=7RACTVpXO6O157Dnv77wbQ&s=19

In all the excitement, Beepie being confirmed for NXT has slipped under the radar

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1706850603752661471

The fact that there are people in the replies excited about the WWE signing Brian Pillman Jr baffles me. This is all just an attempt to own AEW for firing a totally can't miss star and not a jobber right?

edit: God dammit Erin.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

wonder what those buffoons in the fed will call him?

mayhaps Byron Tabletboy Little :xd:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

All of AEW’s stars are fleeing the sinking ship

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Pill Brianman

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

wonder what those buffoons in the fed will call him?

mayhaps Byron Tabletboy Little :xd:

Brian Breakker

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Pillman Jr is exactly the kind of talent that should grab a WWE paycheck with both hands and never let go.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Testekill posted:

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1706850603752661471

The fact that there are people in the replies excited about the WWE signing Brian Pillman Jr baffles me. This is all just an attempt to own AEW for firing a totally can't miss star and not a jobber right?

edit: God dammit Erin.

Their fan base seems to think he’s the reincarnation of his father and he can have the WWE run his dad never got to have. I doubt they have ever seen BeePee wrestle. Most of them probably never even saw Brian Pillman wrestle either and just know about his Loose Cannon gimmick from documentaries. Jr always struggled in big matches in AEW because he would either blow spots or look lost but will probably be fine in the nxt environment if his matches are heavily agented.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

As a humorous "bit" griff garrison should instead make the wwe appearances, but promoted as bpj

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Who the gently caress is Griff Garrison

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it seems like brian pillman jr is a likely candidate to be the next cj parker. a couple of years older than cj was at the time, but that didn't stop stars like dave bautista, bad news allen, brodus clay, titus o'neil, the boogeyman, ernest "the cat" miller, bill goldberg, kevin nash, and diamond dallas page.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Sep 27, 2023

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I wouldnt be shocked if he got a minor name change knowing this company and Juniors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Maybe they really do just call him beepie lol