Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

https://opencritic.com/game/15569/infinity-strash-dragon-quest-the-adventure-of-dai

This is not reviewing well

Everyone: more like infinity's trash amirite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Every video of it made is look like if you only ever fought 5 enemies at a time in a Warriors game.

I'd expect that from Marvelous but not SE lol

Johnny Postnemonic
Apr 27, 2023

I want to get online...
I need to post!

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Callisto's fine, it's passable.

:wrong: It’s a bad game.

Plus it was made with extreme crunch, and they didn’t even credit people who left before the release because leadership demanded extreme loyalty. gently caress that game, gently caress Glen Schofield, and gently caress any praise of any kind for that steaming pile of trash.

Bugblatter
Aug 4, 2003

Oh, I’ve wanted to try weird west. I don’t have time to… but it’s nice that it would be free if I did.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Extremely weak month. Weird West is probably the best game on here and it's... fine.

Johnny Postnemonic
Apr 27, 2023

I want to get online...
I need to post!
great month!

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

First time I've purchased a game where it is free a week later.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

GreenNight posted:

First time I've purchased a game where it is free a week later.

Had it happen with the Bioshock Collection, did not feel good. I still need to play 2

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
callisto protocol will be a good halloween game to go with my annual SOMA run

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I got a big list of Halloween games to play, Callisto ain't on it

Because I payed £50 for it and finished it when it came out ;_;

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Callisto is a perfect free game. Worth playing once but not worth paying much for. Also I traded in my disc copy, so hey why not I’ll take it even if I’ll probably never play it again.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

ZeeBoi posted:

:wrong: It’s a bad game.

Plus it was made with extreme crunch, and they didn’t even credit people who left before the release because leadership demanded extreme loyalty. gently caress that game, gently caress Glen Schofield, and gently caress any praise of any kind for that steaming pile of trash.

This is a safe space for bad games. Have you not read any of the Forspoken praise?

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Eyy, Weird West has been hanging out on my wishlist for a while now. At least I can move it from that list to another one.

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice
Weird West is pretty good. I had a blast trying to sneak around to complete missions because it’s easy to get overwhelmed if you aren’t careful.

Johnny Postnemonic
Apr 27, 2023

I want to get online...
I need to post!
Jackpot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/DevilMayCry/status/1707070649749893443?t=DEFv88QwjbeXsx4P2Bcniw&s=19

Itsuno supervising too

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

This is a pretty good month for me. Two of those games I wanted to play but not pay for, and I can add the farming game to the teetering pile of crap I collect just to have a large collection of crap. I got Weird West confused with Evil West for a second there and needed to calm myself down a bit though. Evil West seems like a hell of a weekend rental if I even did see one, and I'm waiting for it to go free or at least down to $20.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Obviously it's silly to guess based on the zero lines of dialogue in that trailer, but the "woohoo" does sound like Reuben Langdon

Which might not even be a plus, considering last I heard he's antivax

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

We already had a DMC anime

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Complaining And waiting pays off again!

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Any chance on a physical complete edition?

Edit: looks like there's already box art and not a placeholder so It should get a disc release with all patches in.

Guillermus fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Sep 27, 2023

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Can’t wait for the Bayonetta show a year later

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Ineffiable posted:

https://opencritic.com/game/15569/infinity-strash-dragon-quest-the-adventure-of-dai

This is not reviewing well

Everyone: more like infinity's trash amirite

It is a bad anime tie in for a franchise that has actual games

Johnny Postnemonic
Apr 27, 2023

I want to get online...
I need to post!

Arist posted:

Obviously it's silly to guess based on the zero lines of dialogue in that trailer, but the "woohoo" does sound like Reuben Langdon

Which might not even be a plus, considering last I heard he's antivax

hope so, can't hear anyone else being dante. i'd say get all 3 of em back but by the looks of dante design its either pre or post 3 so hmmm.

Sakurazuka posted:

We already had a DMC anime

yeah but this time its by the castlevania ones so hell yeah.

Johnny Postnemonic
Apr 27, 2023

I want to get online...
I need to post!
tomb raider animes too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb9AUAZBcOk

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I read the plot of the Callisto Protocol DLC and lol, even lmao

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Johnny Postnemonic posted:

Idris elba ends this trailer by saying the game is fixed. Lmao

lol

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

It is a bad anime tie in for a franchise that has actual games

Looks like watching the Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai anime instead is gonna be the right move then. A Cyberpunk 2077 situation, if you will.

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE

mysterious frankie posted:

Evil West seems like a hell of a weekend rental if I even did see one, and I'm waiting for it to go free or at least down to $20.

Evil West fucks hella hard. Game rules.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

RareAcumen posted:

Looks like watching the Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai anime instead is gonna be the right move then. A Cyberpunk 2077 situation, if you will.

Difference is Cyberpunk owns now and has for a while. Phantom Liberty seems like it just makes it own more. Not finished it yet, but it makes an extremely good early impression.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Edgerunners owns.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Played a bit more of Phantom Liberty and got strong Valve vibes from some of the set pieces. Which is to say it kicks rear end.

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

I liked Weird West a lot but it definitely needs a sequel to really flesh out all its systems, the game is a little rough but a good foundation to build on.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I read the plot of the Callisto Protocol DLC and lol, even lmao

What plot

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

FireWorksWell posted:

Had it happen with the Bioshock Collection, did not feel good. I still need to play 2

Go play it now, it’s the best

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
https://x.com/jasonschreier/status/1707149244996505858?s=20

this is because he refuses to remaster bloodborne

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Goodbye’in Jim Ryan

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

let the reign of Hulst begin, and may it last 1000 years

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

MechaSeinfeld posted:

Goodbye’in Jim Ryan

He has to be the worst CEO the Playstation brand has had in years, right? Absolutely terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

Wolfsheim posted:

https://x.com/jasonschreier/status/1707149244996505858?s=20

this is because he refuses to remaster bloodborne

Good