Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Large Testicles posted:

i refuse to believe her pussy smells like bergamot, citrus and cedar

It's her pussy, those ... things from the woods... are supposed to be there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

love too have a vag that is rich in vitamin C

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Careful you can get banned for saying vitamin c with the wrong context

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Bread Liar
my pussy brings all the boys to the foyer, drat right, it smells like citrus bergamot

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

Louisgod posted:

my pussy brings all the boys to the foyer, drat right, it smells like citrus bergamot

congrats ma'am :tipshat:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

UFOTacoMan posted:

Today is going to be a great day!

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Louisgod posted:

That's not even the right amount of syllables! :argh:

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

gay sex?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Bread Liar

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5he84qKQ5k&t=35s

My Jeb! My W! My Jeb! My W!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

I found that ending scene extremely disturbing and unnecessary

e: makes me wonder what kind of person that director was

emfive has issued a correction as of 16:16 on Sep 27, 2023

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

oh right the NYT is up to its poo poo again

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

lmao

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
mark meadows...welcome to the Girl Drink Drunk Club

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Ben Nerevarine posted:

*gets emptyquoted*

HELLOOO-OOO-OOOOOO

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

euphronius posted:

I’m excited for the Alito majority opinion that state laws are fake and dumb

*when applied to republicans

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Mark Meadows, White House, 9:30am: I’m so hosed up, sir.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Chief of Staff Drinksssss (Mark's Version)

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

19 o'clock posted:

it’s totally cool to commit fraud and cheat banks out of money

modern day robin hood

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Wonderful

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

:wow:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

bebop esq posted:

mark meadows...welcome to the Girl Drink Drunk Club

markie out for a birthday bash in a pink cowboy hat and halter, trying out body glitter for the first time. call it a rite of passage bc aint we all been there

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

we are all insane people

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The New York Times which Trump hates, really really loves him

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
did you guys know plinkey has a food review channel https://youtu.be/e0ZyKk6Hs4Y?si=eANvj5AyAhmmyCV-

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I'm just receiving word -- Mark Meadows was sighted on the Eras tour handing out bracelets made from used TRUMP diet coke cans

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

neighbor couple got in a fight during the sunday football festivities at their house, husband ends up beating on his wife in the middle of the street shocking his friends and then claims what did they expect him to do since she was going for the shotgun in her car. Cops get called and nothing happens.

no idea how some people function

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

WE NEED JUSTICE IN OUR COUNTRY! This political hack judge, who values, Mar-a-Lago, the most spectacular parcel of real estate in Palm Beach, and perhaps all of Florida, at $18 million in order to reduce valuations on my financial statements, which are, in fact, lower than my actual net worth, must be stopped. I have had very unfair judges since entering politics, but nobody has been as unhinged as this guy. Mar-a-Lago is worth, perhaps, 100 times more than he values it. Other properties are likewise worth substantially more. I am worth billions more than my very conservatively stated financial statements, and therefore could not have defrauded the banks, who all made money & were all paid back, or are current, with no defaults or any other problem. Additionally, there is a powerful Disclaimer Clause on the first pages of the Financial Statements it states that nothing in the financial statement should be excepted as fact!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
that judge should call other assets in his life as overvalued

this is clearly the way into trumps heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

WE NEED JUSTICE IN OUR COUNTRY! This political hack judge, who values, Mar-a-Lago, the most spectacular parcel of real estate in Palm Beach, and perhaps all of Florida, at $18 million in order to reduce valuations on my financial statements, which are, in fact, lower than my actual net worth, must be stopped. I have had very unfair judges since entering politics, but nobody has been as unhinged as this guy. Mar-a-Lago is worth, perhaps, 100 times more than he values it. Other properties are likewise worth substantially more. I am worth billions more than my very conservatively stated financial statements, and therefore could not have defrauded the banks, who all made money & were all paid back, or are current, with no defaults or any other problem. Additionally, there is a powerful Disclaimer Clause on the first pages of the Financial Statements it states that nothing in the financial statement should be excepted as fact!

Lmfao he's posted this same poo poo like 6 times now