Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

He had to get out of the country until the threat of people going on the record to accuse 90s comedians of sexual assault blows over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Don't pay me, slag me off in the press, leave me on the bench, all fine. Make fun of my expensive barnet and I will destroy you

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
"Last season Osimhen helped Napoli secure a first league title in three decades, scoring 26 Serie A goals and 31 across all competitions."

What are they complaining about?

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

Thanks Ants posted:

He had to get out of the country until the threat of people going on the record to accuse 90s comedians of sexual assault blows over

Brand isn’t 90s though.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Jippa posted:

"Last season Osimhen helped Napoli secure a first league title in three decades, scoring 26 Serie A goals and 31 across all competitions."

they're racist scum

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Jippa posted:

He hasn’t signed their contract extension offer and he yelled at Rudi Garcia after he subbed off Osimhen in their draw vs Bologna on Sunday are possible reasons.

Also it was announced earlier in the day Tuesday their owner is under investigation for the clearly fraudulent transfer that took Osimhen to Napoli in the first place, knowing ADL’s addled brain who knows if that was a factor.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Jippa posted:

They’re racist scum op

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Sandwolf posted:

They’re racist scum op

The official Napoli social media account racially abusing the club's best player with two different videos has to be a first in world football.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

The Finn posted:

The official Napoli social media account racially abusing the club's best player with two different videos has to be a first in world football.
An incredible testament to the overriding power of racism. Frame this up in a museum imo

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

Imagine being the social media employee who made your club's star player so mad - the player who scored a ton of the goals that won you your first title in decades - so mad that he decided he had to leave due to your posting.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

an_mutt posted:

Imagine being the social media employee who made your club's star player so mad - the player who scored a ton of the goals that won you your first title in decades - so mad that he decided he had to leave due to your posting.

Worse... imagine being the one who made a post so bad there's a chance the star player will be able to rip up his contract due to a hostile workplace and go play for someone else, coating your club £150million.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Masonity posted:

Worse... imagine being the one who made a post so bad there's a chance the star player will be able to rip up his contract due to a hostile workplace and go play for someone else, coating your club £150million.

So I was looking at this because I wasn’t sure whether coconut was an actual slur, and it seems like it’s not (although I could understand how it would be taken as one) and Osimhen is actually angry about the penalty video?

E: why is there a grey star next to my name

blue footed boobie fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Sep 28, 2023

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Idiot King of Feral Footballers thread, truly an honor

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

blue footed boobie posted:

So I was looking at this because I wasn’t sure whether coconut was an actual slur, and it seems like it’s not

I've definitely seen it used before in the same sense as Rio calling Ashley Cole a 'choc-ice', but it doesn't make sense in the context of the many things that an italian would be yelling at a minority

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

blue footed boobie posted:

Osimhen is actually angry about the penalty video?

His agent has hit out about it.

And honestly? If I could earn a nice £50 million signing on bonus by leaving my employer for a new one, while also saving them £150 million... I'd happily "be offended" at whatever my agent told me I was offended at.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Samuel Eto'o is accused of match fixing in Cameroon, sounds like he was caught on tape telling the president of a second-tier football club that he would fix it so the team got promoted

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
Lol, the best part of that Napoli story is that it’s not at all a stretch to imagine some dipshit social media runner employee thinking he was actually being funny and good at his job

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

Masonity posted:

His agent has hit out about it.

And honestly? If I could earn a nice £50 million signing on bonus by leaving my employer for a new one, while also saving them £150 million... I'd happily "be offended" at whatever my agent told me I was offended at.

It’s this 100%

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

EC10 posted:

Lol, the best part of that Napoli story is that it’s not at all a stretch to imagine some dipshit social media runner employee thinking he was actually being funny and good at his job

I genuinely think this is what happened lmao. Like some social media dude was trying to recreate that weird nonsense humor that got Roma’s Twitter account some press and just went about it with weird vaguely racist attacks on their best player.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Allegedly they were just trying to ride the algorithms for the very popular “sped-up songs” TikTok trend/format and have posted videos of other players with weird audio tracks in the past year

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Well I'm convinced, destroy TikTok

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

vyelkin posted:

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

vyelkin posted:

Tbh destroy all social media

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

kri kri posted:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

kri kri posted:

Been saying this!

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Once we’ve destroyed social media we can move on to destroying all the clickbait football news websites

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread

Thanks Ants posted:

Once we’ve destroyed social media we can move on to destroying all the clickbait football news websites

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

FullLeatherJacket posted:

I've definitely seen it used before in the same sense as Rio calling Ashley Cole a 'choc-ice', but it doesn't make sense in the context of the many things that an italian would be yelling at a minority

Yeah, black on black insult that someone is ‘white on the inside’, acting too white etc. at least in the UK.

Not sure it’d be a thing at all in Italy, and it makes no sense in context.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

A second abuse tolerance meeting has hit the United Women's team.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

an_mutt posted:

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!

an_mutt posted:

Shroud
May 11, 2009
After the Crystal Palace match, they need to have a meeting for the men's team to let them know they're safe around other PL sides.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Without context, I assume this is iconography popular in Germany around 39-45

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

delegation of the canadian parliament making a visit

Chas McGill