Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

he aint gonna answer the abortion question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i wonder if anyones going to acknowledge that trumps the only candidate whos trying to stake out a defensible abortion position by limiting himself to a fifteen week ban

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

theres a decent chance biden would sign a fifteen week ban too if he doesnt its only because he doesnt actually have any idea what hes signing anymore imo

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i genuinely don't know where conservatives go from here
i mean
joe biden sucks
but like
these are your champions

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

i mean
joe biden sucks
but like
these are your champions

their champion is trump and it's probably roughly 50/50 that he beats Dementia Joe lol

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Tim and Nikki slap fight over curtains was funny

"they were there when I showed up!!!"

that's probably about it for me

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
For fucks sake

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
a bomb could fall on the building and slay every attendee and the course of history would remain totally unchanged, it would be out of the news cycle in 3 or 4 days

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

the militarized North Dakota border lmfao
Of course it's militarized. The state is so densely populated that hotel keys come with not just your enlistment papers, you even get to choose whether you want to join the state House or Senate.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I don't know whose rear end Chris Christie is shoving his head up, but it's far enough up there that he can see Air Force 3.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Chris Christie is fat

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
whose winning?

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Doug Burgbam

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

hot dog! I knew he was a winner

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

pence trying to establish that he fucks something other than horses was as close as this got to a highpoint

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

When someone said the president sleeps with a member of the teachers union I forgot about his wife and wondered which accuser was a teacher.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Turdfuzz posted:

i mean
joe biden sucks
but like
these are your champions

they lose, they splinter, they start eating one another, and decades of liberal darkness descend on the country

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Zisky posted:

For fucks sake

I refuse to watch this poo poo but this guy wants to sell me an Interocitor

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Turdfuzz posted:

i mean
joe biden sucks
but like
these are your champions

every loser on that stage will be a democrat in another 2-3 electoral cycles

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

Has anyone made a Burzum joke yet?

Something something Trump is Euronymous.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

smdh at the mods for branding this the primary thread and not the debate thread

now where are we supposed to post about the newsom desantis debate???

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
just post it here i wont tell the mods

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/GovChristie/status/1707788060740448667

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

These Oregon football uniforms keep getting weirder

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Get his rear end! This is it. This is the insult that will finally take down Trump once and for all.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Some Guy TT posted:

smdh at the mods for branding this the primary thread and not the debate thread

now where are we supposed to post about the newsom desantis debate???

Is that really happening?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

VideoKid posted:

Is that really happening?

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1686929637194997760

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Get his rear end! This is it. This is the insult that will finally take down Trump once and for all.

Big “make Donald Drumpf again” vibes, what an embarrassment for all involved

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

That is incredibly pointless and stupid. Who would watch or care about this?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

VideoKid posted:

That is incredibly pointless and stupid. Who would watch or care about this?

politics junkies aka every one of us in cspam

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1708593051461931146

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Libertarian freaks pretending they are ready to wage international economic war is the funniest poo poo

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/WillHurd/status/1711508232911352224

quote:

When I first entered the Republican presidential primary field in June, I knew I was a dark horse candidate with a path to victory that would contain many obstacles. But as I traveled across the country, I met so many Americans who believed in my campaign’s message of unity and common sense.

In 14 short weeks, my team and I matched the accomplishments of many of the other candidates in the race who had significantly higher name ID and cash advantage. I am honored to have had the support of the people who made this possible.

Unfortunately, it has become clear to me and my team that the time has come to suspend our campaign. While I appreciate all the time and energy our supporters have given, it is important to recognize the realities of the political landscape and the need to consolidate our party around one person to defeat both Donald Trump and President Biden. I urge donors, voters, and other candidates to unite around an alternative candidate to Trump. Otherwise, we will repeat the same errors as in 2016. If the Republican party nominates Donald Trump or the various personalities jockeying to imitate his divisive, crass behavior, we will lose.

I entered this race for a few simple reasons. First, to do what I can to ensure this experiment called America lasts for another 247 years. Second, Americans deserve better than the rematch from hell between Donald Trump and Joe Biden. Third, not enough people are talking about real, achievable solutions to the generation-defining challenges that are in front of us, including artificial intelligence, our new Cold War with China, and the complexity of the ongoing crisis at our southern border.

Our nation deserves a leader who can unite us and navigate the complex challenges we face, particularly when it comes to our national security. I believe Ambassador Nikki Haley is the best person in this race to do that. Ambassador Haley has shown a willingness to articulate a different vision for the country than Donald Trump and has an unmatched grasp on the complexities of our foreign policy. I wholeheartedly endorse Ambassador Haley and look forward to supporting her for the remainder of this race.
who?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Will Turd

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yup.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie