Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

the milk machine posted:

last year my wife got hit in the eye while she was pruning some branches and was worried there was a scratch, so we went to the er. we waited about 30-45 minutes to see a doctor, the doctor put some gunk in her eye and looked at it with a uv light thing, and said it was fine. we were home like an hour after we left. we received the bill two days later: $4500

we have insurance but hadn't paid any of the deductible off that year, so lmao fuckin owned

High-deductible plans really do make sense for a lot of people, but that's only in the context of the poo poo system we have in this country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

actionjackson posted:

whoever gave me this avatar thk u

aww so cute

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Hello netflixandyahoo@israel.gov,

This is your official "welcome" email to Moms For Liberty! We are looking "fuhrer" to getting to know you!

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

it's actually good for hospitals and doctors to charge 300x value for care

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

emfive posted:

aren't there like entire chapters of Mein Kampf about killing Jews? I mean, where was Hitler supposed to find a Muslim to talk to? Also he would have killed Muslims without hesitation if there had been any around.

thanks for your research

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

That is actually one of the most interesting features of the racist's brain.

A laser focus to make everything into a good and bad, with all bad thing coming from the people the racists hates.
It leads into interesting interpretations of history

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

lmao what

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Hitler was actually a secret Muslim

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

piss guzzler 420 posted:

haha, “lol”

gently caress you

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

CaptainBeefart posted:

They tried to make me go to rehab, and I said pee pee poo

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I guess hitler was okay with exterminating the gays, trans, and roma people, though

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/realjackeason/status/1706329442585301360?s=46

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

VideoKid posted:

Hitler was actually a secret Muslim

:golfclap:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

me hiding my posts when mom comes in

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

yea when my kids were premies the hospital kept loving up the billing, like literally every bill was wrong or unintelligible and my wife finally called them and said if they can't send a proper statement with itemized charges and insurance information she was going to continue throwing mail in the garbage, and they kind-of stopped at that point (mostly, except for some more stuff in the garbage).

my kids cost somebody (not me) easily $1 million

e: worth it, to be clear

when my daughter was born everyone involved was a complete rear end in a top hat because she wasn’t on my insurance yet

no loving kidding she had just been born! give her at least a few days before getting her tangled in our bureaucratic horseshit existence

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

There can be only one

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
VOTE

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
here’s the itemization they gave me

EMERGENCY ROOM $2800
LABORATORY $628
RADIOLOGY - DIAGNOSTIC $192
SELF-ADMINISTRABLE DRUGS $5

someone who is good at math please help my family is dying lol

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

you could clearly see hsi balls in Fortress, which is a movie that loving owns

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

new kind of cat posted:

EMERGENCY ROOM $2800
LABORATORY $628

No that's the point they want you to die

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Only registered members can see post attachments!

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

new kind of cat posted:

gently caress you

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Louisgod posted:

you could clearly see hsi balls in Fortress, which is a movie that loving owns

hell yeah fortress rules

actually any movie with Kurtwood smith as the villain rules

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

new kind of cat posted:

EMERGENCY ROOM $2800
LABORATORY $628

KIDDIE POOL $40
GATORADE 6 PACK $8
WET WIPES $5

There ya go. Thats all you needed.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

new kind of cat posted:

EMERGENCY ROOM $2800
LABORATORY $628

"spend less on health. Let the family die."

New kind of Dril: No.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

everyone can appreciate good dummy work in a movie

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

William Bear posted:

I wouldn't knock his performance as Dumbledore. I only have one complaint:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdoD2147Fik

Those movies were real bad based off of even worse first drafts some call books, but irritable overwhelmingly-powerful-force-of-good-but-zero-patience-for-bullshit Dumbledore was an interesting actor's choice and a marked improvement over the source material. Shame they dialed it back going forward. Cowards.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Donald Trump is suing a former British spy who first published claims that the then-presidential contender had been "compromised" by the Russian Security Service.

The United Kingdom's Press Association reported that former MI6 officer and founder of Orbis Business Intelligence, Christopher Steele, has had a data protection claim filed against him.

He was the author of the Steele Dossier, which made the claims that Trump had been compromised in the run-up to the 2016 election.

The Press Association reported that the legal action is scheduled to start in the country's High Court on October 16. Trump is not expected to attend.

Steele formerly ran the Russia desk for Britain's secret service, the MI6.

The Steele Dossier was leaked to BuzzFeed in 2017 and claimed that Putin had run an operation to "cultivate" Trump as a presidential candidate.

Sue him. Sue them ALL!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

"Some of the biggest Republican donors in the country will converge next month at the historic Cavalier Hotel in Virginia Beach for a two-day meeting to rally behind Gov. Glenn Youngkin," writes Costa. "Unofficially, several donors tell me, it will be an opportunity for them to try to push, if not shove, Youngkin into the Republican presidential race."

Among those urging Youngkin to get into the race are two former Trump administration officials: Attorney General Bill Barr and national security adviser John Bolton, both of whom have said that they do not want their one-time boss to be the party's nominee again next year.

Costa expresses some skepticism that an effort to draft Youngkin would be effective, however, and he describes it as "the latest slapdash scheme in a long search for a standard-bearer and a portrait of the powerlessness so many Republicans feel as Trump plows ahead, shrugging off criminal indictments and outrage over rhetoric they fear is growing dark and dangerous."

Bolton and Barr can eat a bag of dicks

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

THE PISS TAPE IS REAL

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Hitler going to his imam for advice on genocide

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Bethamphetamine posted:

Sue him. Sue them ALL!

Lol

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Bethamphetamine posted:

Sue him. Sue them ALL!

He can just randomly sue people while out of country and never show up. Just amazing legal system overall.

It doesn’t cost him anything since he doesn’t pay his lawyers.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

THE PISS TAPE IS REAL

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

emfive posted:

High-deductible plans really do make sense for a lot of people, but that's only in the context of the poo poo system we have in this country.

yeah i mean it's financially the best option (for us at least) but $4500 to see a doctor for ~5 minutes is not good vibes

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1707377551155622329

The media sure did learn their lesson from 2016 and 2020

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The EU is going to love that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
taking a selfie with my social security card & sending it to elon and that israeli company that hacks peoples' phone and computer cameras*

*might be a different company but idgaf