Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Beetle juice is a pedophil3??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

a fatguy baldspot posted:

Beetle juice is a pedophil3??

Jeffery Jones (the dude holding the wine glass) not Michael Keaton, but he might also be a hollywood sicko idk.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

PYF Tasteless Tattoos: an incredibly well done butt plug

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

History Comes Inside! posted:

What’s wrong with that

Pedo guy aside, I just hate the melange of random actors faces. Like, I have goon face blindness but don't recognize any of the women's portraits. Also it's pretty unusual to have strangers faces all over a body.

I also think it's odd to cover one leg and leave the other bare but I'm into a more symmetrical design.

E; oof

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Puntification posted:

It prominently features a pedophile.

I can’t tell who any of them are even supposed to be

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Pedo guy aside, I just hate the melange of random actors faces. Like, I have goon face blindness but don't recognize any of the women's portraits.

Idk 2 out of 3 of them ain't bad

Juno the dead social worker on the thigh, Catherine O'Hara screaming on the calf, Betelgeuse as a snake just below her

Think that's supposed to be Lydia down under the wine glass. Not real fussed about how her arm is drawn.

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
I had no idea who it was because I don’t remember a single thing about beetlejuice except you say his name 3 times and now I’ve learned he’s Rooney from Ferris Bueller and Merrick from Deadwood too.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Phy posted:

Think that's supposed to be Lydia down under the wine glass. Not real fussed about how her arm is drawn.

That's Miss Argentina. Jones aside it's a pretty nice looking tattoo and it's well done, I think people are kind of grasping at things to nitpick here

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
I support death of the author and also death of the actor. All humans are poo poo, and trying to keep track of how bad one versus another is is nothing but exhausting. You're viewing a recording of a fictional event, not inviting someone over to be a personal friend

ryden
Oct 9, 2011

ACAB

PYF Tasteless Tattoos: It prominently features a pedophile

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

What’s wrong with that

lmao, just LOL

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah I’m not fully up to date with my list of Hollywood paedophiles I guess but that unfortunate feature aside it’s a run of the mill reasonably-proficiently executed “here’s my whole limb dedicated to a thing I like” tattoo, so unless you recognise the dude and know what he did it’s extremely :shrug:

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I thought the pedo reference was too the character of Beetlejuice himself

Of course, getting villains tattooed on you is always going to have that sort of issue

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

That buttplug is sublime.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Oh I guess thats why I haven't seen the dude in anything for ages.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Puntification posted:

Beetlejuice is a 1500 year old demon whom I’m not entirely sure care about consent or murder.

Also the marriage was never consummated.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Puntification posted:

2 technically. Jeffrey Jones IRL and Beetlejuice was trying to marry Lidia, who I think was maybe 16 in the movie. Trust me, Mr Juice has opinions on age of consent laws.

Crab Dad posted:

Also the marriage was never consummated.

Doesn't me he didn't try.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Are uv tattoos still a thing? I like the idea of my next one (a couple words in simple handwriting) done uv-only

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I’d get a Catherine O’Hara tattoo

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

a fatguy baldspot posted:

Sad that the automatic img upload still doesn’t work on the awful app

I used to be an adventurer. Then I took a butt plug to the knee.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

CzarChasm posted:

2 technically. Jeffrey Jones IRL and Beetlejuice was trying to marry Lidia, who I think was maybe 16 in the movie. Trust me, Mr Juice has opinions on age of consent laws.

The Beetlejuice cartoon was ten times better than the movie for that reason. :colbert:

Beetlejuice trying to gently caress Lydia: bad.
Beetlejuice as Lydia's femme best friend: good.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Sentient Data posted:

Are uv tattoos still a thing? I like the idea of my next one (a couple words in simple handwriting) done uv-only

Normally if someone asked for tattoo advice/help here I'd say "wrong thread" but it sounds like you're in the right place.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Yeah you're right, it is tasteless if me to get a tattoo of something deeply personal and inspirational in a way that both celebrates and mourns a dead friend :flip:

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
UV ink is still a thing afaik. There's an artist near me who specializes in it and she just got a new lime green one. It makes me want to tattoo of a piece of uranium glass that would like up when you hit it with a blacklight, just like the real thing.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Don’t think you mentioned the fact that it would commemorate a dead friend on your original post there, cowboy.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Sentient Data posted:

Yeah you're right, it is tasteless if me to get a tattoo of something deeply personal and inspirational in a way that both celebrates and mourns a dead friend :flip:

Don't be lovely lol

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

I originally parsed that as tattooing with UV light and was like "yeah, it's called a tan"

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Sentient Data posted:

Why ask in the tattoo-mocking thread if you have some emotionally-significant choice to make about a permanent change to your body, if not to have your tattoo choices mocked?

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Because the point of posting it here was originally to change the subject of the thread back to something at least tattoo related and I don't have any other tattoo threads bookmarked

Here have this

Lord Rupert
Dec 28, 2007

Neither seen, nor heard
There is the Tattoo Megathread fwiw. Maybe find a local tattooist who’s good at script work, and see how they feel about UV ink.

I have zero experience with that ink, but wish ya the best.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Sentient Data posted:

Because the point of posting it here was originally to change the subject of the thread back to something at least tattoo related and I don't have any other tattoo threads bookmarked

Here have this

I got this tattoo to commemorate 9/11 you jerk

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Sentient Data posted:

Yeah I agree, get a photorealistic butt plug

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Photorealistic UV commemorative portrait tattoo :pray:

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

PYF Tasteless Tattoos: I got this tattoo to commemorate 9/11 you jerk

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

UV ink is still a thing afaik. There's an artist near me who specializes in it and she just got a new lime green one. It makes me want to tattoo of a piece of uranium glass that would like up when you hit it with a blacklight, just like the real thing.

Just embed a piece of uranium glass, you coward!

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Opopanax posted:

That's Miss Argentina. Jones aside it's a pretty nice looking tattoo and it's well done, I think people are kind of grasping at things to nitpick here
Miss Argentina is in the very very top right. The as-yet-uncolored woman in the bottom left is the top half of the severed woman in the waiting room, reading her book.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I've never seen somebody so obsessed with Beetlejuice before.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

quote:

coworker-bought-a-tattoo-gun-v0-4zq46zlby1rb1.jpg

I think an actual gun would've produced a better result, prove me wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

What’s wrong with that

In addition to the tired subject matter, it isn't even a very good looking depiction of the Joker :rolleyes:

:stonk: