Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp
Hello

The Packers are frauds and not very good.

Matt lafleur would be a great oc.

Gj Detroit.

Mjeff bask in this win, Detroit has been absolutely irrelevant for 30 years so I guess you can have one nfc north title, as a treat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
At least this division has one good team

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Henchman of Santa posted:

This has been my favorite Lions game since last time we played Green Bay!

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.

PneumonicBook posted:

Mjeff bask in this win, Detroit has been absolutely irrelevant for 30 years so I guess you can have one nfc north title, as a treat.

Boo.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

ghosthorse posted:

The lions will get bounced in the wildcard because our whole division is trash.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
It's possible that I'm the problem; it was 3-0 when I tuned in

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

ghosthorse posted:

Brain teaser

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

The 2023 Packers - neither the fastest, nor the strongest, neither a finesse team nor a power team. Just a nothing team. Outmatched physically at every position.

This is the team Gutey built. loving fire Gutey.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
https://twitter.com/Ryan_POD/status/1707563256255004994?t=DCLMZAgaqdBqvraLxaIszQ&s=19

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Wrecked by a holding call

Shmtur
Jul 23, 2005

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

The 2023 Packers - neither the fastest, nor the strongest, neither a finesse team nor a power team. Just a nothing team. Outmatched physically at every position.

This is the team Gutey built. loving fire Gutey.

I mean LaFleur has to go too.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Shmtur posted:

I mean LaFleur has to go too.

If Gutey goes then yes. Do not fire LaFleur and keep Gutey please.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Yikes, might be too much to play better in the second half and get back in the game.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

enjoy this image please

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

PneumonicBook posted:

Hello

Gj Detroit.

\/

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

epic bacon posted:

enjoy this image please

I am LOVE-ing it

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp
gently caress off radia, you're a weirdo that pops in here twice a year and hangs out with the fyad crowd in 2023 which bizarrely is more cringe than being a lions fan after losing for all of the super bowl era

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

PneumonicBook posted:

gently caress off radia, you're a weirdo that pops in here twice a year and hangs out with the fyad crowd in 2023 which bizarrely is more cringe than being a lions fan after losing for all of the super bowl era

What

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

PneumonicBook posted:

Hello

Gj Detroit.

the poor plight of the packers fans

:smith:

I can't even laugh, but just feel sorry for the long painful history of the Packers franchise. The Long suffering fans deserve better.

If only their ownership group weren't all assholes maybe some change could occur.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

epic bacon posted:

enjoy this image please

Thank you, I am enjoying this image

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Get up to date with sa lore

cheeseboy58
Dec 14, 2020

PneumonicBook posted:

Hello

Gj Detroit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9O94UTDAJQ

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

PneumonicBook posted:

that's right, and im universally beloved for it. mad?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

PneumonicBook posted:

Get up to date with sa lore

Who cares where people post posting multiple places is good news posters in the thread is good

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

PneumonicBook posted:

u mad bro

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the bears will never be good again in my lifetime but i've abandoned that hope long ago to simply enjoy watching the packers getting owned whenever that happened.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Lmao, the packers suck dick

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

If Gutey goes then yes. Do not fire LaFleur and keep Gutey please.

Timeless:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLprHiaNx7o&t=164s

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
But seriously, don't be the weirdo who brings up grudges from other parts of the forums.

Being a Lions, Packers, Bears or Vikings fan historically has been more than enough fodder to use against your posting enemies in this here subforum.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

hello packers fans let me talk to you about talking yourself to winning games with Linebackers and The Running Game

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Actual lol at the last sack

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

I'm watching at 2:42am and there's boo's at Lambeau.

Yes.

Yes.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Welcome back to the 80s fellow Packers fans. It was fun while it lasted.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm confused why doesn't the packers' hall of fame quarterback simply win the game

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
If the Lions lose the division that would be the most Lions thing in their entire existence.

It would be the worst collapse in football.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Alright, Love isn't looking good but this is unbelievably bad o-line play. They're doing nothing.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

PneumonicBook posted:

I'm really sorry that your team is possibly bad for the first time in your life

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

surf rock posted:

They're doing nothing.

Somehow I have more confidence in my Vikings O Line

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

surf rock posted:

Alright, Love isn't looking good but this is unbelievably bad o-line play. They're doing nothing.

the fields experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.
Yeah the rest of the offense has no chance unless someone decides to block in the second half.