Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
cold and dead inside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Mr. Fix It posted:

i get that this swap is some sort of joke, but i don't get the joke

Elon will explain

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol at so many users using their thread bookmarks or browser bookmarks to just pop into thread to thread instead of actually browsing thread lists on forums.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

I love Elon Musk

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Woke Mind Virus posted:

🤣 wait until you find out 😂😂😂🤣🤣

You won't care.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

what happened to the other gibbis thread tho

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Songbearer posted:

They replaced the cranky posters with tankie posters

hilarious

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Juul-Whip posted:

what happened to the other gibbis thread tho

you won't care

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/bfriedmandc/status/1707604267580711406?s=46&t=CBKJcBX0BD3U5HgUdsqBtw

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

I remember someone asking about that Yacc interview earlier in the thread - I didn't see a watch on either wrist in that video. So when she checked what time it was before leaving, did she pull out a phone, or...?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Elon musk is handsom and good with cryptocurrencies. (cybertruck)

gregday
May 23, 2003

Notably absent: x, the everything app

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

More like dead air space

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Mr. Fix It posted:

i get that this swap is some sort of joke, but i don't get the joke

both threads suck poo poo

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe
How to be one of the world's richest people and the technical visionary genius that is single-handedly pulling humanity into the future through his own brilliance:

[speak while wearing crisp new cowboy hat backwards]

"Errrr-y'know...errrrr...obviously Elon here, ummm, I'm at Eagle Pass, errr, just arrived, and-ummm, we're just gonna go around and-and talk to the, umm, th-the major o-officials and law enforcement and whatnot that, err, are here as-, an-, and just kinda eyeball the situation and get a sense wha- what's goin' on an-, and, err, so you can get-err kinda like the real story..."

[Livestream on your own social media site that you paid $44bn for and insist will be the Everything App irrecovably freezes]

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

BalloonFish posted:

[Livestream on your own social media site that you paid $44bn for and insist will be the Everything App irrecovably freezes]
But that's the genius of X the everything app. When you click on content and it shows you the content that you clicked on that's only doing one thing.
When it doesn't show that and instead freezes, will then you never know what was going to be next, it could anything and everything ever! The only limitation is your imagination!!!

In short X the everything app was in us all along!

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

PhazonLink posted:

lol at so many users using their thread bookmarks or browser bookmarks to just pop into thread to thread instead of actually browsing thread lists on forums.

Excellent argument sir. Clearly x is the Superior platform.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

MysticalMachineGun posted:

What about the cranky tankies?

hello

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Songbearer posted:

They replaced the cranky posters with tankie posters

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

BalloonFish posted:

How to be one of the world's richest people and the technical visionary genius that is single-handedly pulling humanity into the future through his own brilliance:

[speak while wearing crisp new cowboy hat backwards]

"Errrr-y'know...errrrr...obviously Elon here, ummm, I'm at Eagle Pass, errr, just arrived, and-ummm, we're just gonna go around and-and talk to the, umm, th-the major o-officials and law enforcement and whatnot that, err, are here as-, an-, and just kinda eyeball the situation and get a sense wha- what's goin' on an-, and, err, so you can get-err kinda like the real story..."

The mirrored aviators just remind me of Johnny Silverhand and the fact Musk showed up at a recording session for the game with a (fake) gun demanding a cameo. They should have put him in the DLC like this. "Wake the gently caress up, Scamurai, we've got monkey brains to burn."

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Kill the boer

edit: and go the blue sky bsky-social-st2hc-ntepb

Elias_Maluco has issued a correction as of 12:16 on Sep 29, 2023

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
we're going to mers, just as soon as i finish gutting the trust & safety department

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
How much ketamine do you have to do in order to think we have an actual chance of putting a base on Mars in 15 years.

FurtherReading
Sep 4, 2007

thathonkey posted:

we're going to mers, just as soon as i finish gutting the trust & safety department

Man you can tell he is still seething over that one Trust and Safety guy liking the dipshit tweet.

Now that the WAGA strike is over I'm excited to see how he reacts to getting relentlessly mocked when the late night talk shows come back.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

B-Rock452 posted:

How much ketamine do you have to do in order to think we have an actual chance of putting a base on Mars in 15 years.

He's been saying that next year we'll go to Mars every year that he's been giving interviews.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

tristeham posted:

both threads suck poo poo
he's not going to send you any money

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i swear if you did enough digging you would find that musk had some seriously weirdo internet posts at some point

like maybe musk was the silent hill circumcision guy or something

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

this might actually be true since they’re all parasites anyways, this one is a parasite but also has to talk to elon

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Oh yeah its a very hard job to be a figurehead CEO

I bet all those amazon workers pissing on bottles feel relieved is not them on her place

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

this might actually be true since they’re all parasites anyways, this one is a parasite but also has to talk to elon

At the other hand, Musk is the real boss so she doenst even have to do whatever work the other CEOs do

Her work is tweeting some awkward praise for X and Musk 2 times a week. And she is probably getting paid some dozens of millions for that

Elias_Maluco has issued a correction as of 13:42 on Sep 29, 2023

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Elias_Maluco posted:

At the other hand, Musk is the real boss so she doenst even have to do whatever work the other CEOs do

my point is that’s actually nothing, OP

Poe
Jul 22, 2007

B-Rock452 posted:

1.5 Elons

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

B-Rock452 posted:

zero to a non zero amount.

maybe even negative amounts. also theres that 10+ year video of musk saying "me am Mars in 10 years" soooo maybe musk just guaranteed the corpse of birdsite still existing in the next 15 years.

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe

If a city commissioned a meeting hall, an art gallery, a library or a museum that was shaped/styled like a giant Cybertruck and made out of plain stainless steel (like a poo poo Lloyds of London building), Culture Critic and all the other white-marble-statue-avatar-having-trad-fash losers would be complaining about how modern architecture is post-modern Marxist trash and that it's all a deliberate ploy to brutalise us, break down our natural beauty standards and it should have columns and domes and polychromatic brickwork and allegorical statues on it blah blah blah.

But because the Truck is a product of their favourite dog-whistling Boer who thinks about Rome a lot, they love it. Surely they should be demanding that all cars look like this:

kru
Oct 5, 2003

musk idiot

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

The musk cultists defending him under every tweet criticizing him sure arent weird or unsettling at all.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

B-Rock452 posted:

Probably the same amount that led to him predicting we'd be on mars in ten years, eleven years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/1707596852407701658