Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Fraudo Sam the Hobbit on the witness stand in front of a jury playing League of Legends on a gamer laptop in a court room sketch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Mercury_Storm posted:

Fraudo Sam the Hobbit on the witness stand in front of a jury playing League of Legends on a gamer laptop in a court room sketch

Out of all the hobbits that could be, that is Sam least of all. :raise:

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

KwegiboHB posted:

Here I was scratching my head at your problem since I don't know anything about Macs but reading up says --no-half should fix everything... but it's much much simpler than that.

Remove the # on #export.

# comments out the lines so it's not read as code. Should work now.

Generate something nice for me. I like Monster Trucks.

Oh boy. I now see where it says uncomment and change variables, but I'm dumb with anything to do with coding. Is this right?

Because saving that and trying to run it again produces the same error :(

e: I also tried deleting the # on the line above it even though it didn't seem like that would work, and nada there either.

feedmyleg fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Sep 29, 2023

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Request incoming!
The comic character Spawn (and other series characters) as drawn by Leonardo DaVinci

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

The Demilich posted:

Request incoming!
The comic character Spawn (and other series characters) as drawn by Leonardo DaVinci

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

feedmyleg posted:

Oh boy. I now see where it says uncomment and change variables, but I'm dumb with anything to do with coding. Is this right?

Because saving that and trying to run it again produces the same error :(

e: I also tried deleting the # on the line above it even though it didn't seem like that would work, and nada there either.

Maybe add " after no-half. So it's no-half", that should close the line. If that doesn't work then sorry, I just don't know anything about the Macs.
I did look around and found this https://github.com/brkirch/stable-diffusion-webui/releases It looks like an automated installer. Maybe that could help you?

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
https://twitter.com/poe_platform/status/1707755045792395353
https://twitter.com/poe_platform/status/1707755056576037291

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Power over ethernet?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

The Demilich posted:

Request incoming!

Not spot-on for the style, I just thought it was cool thematically. THE STRUGGLE

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014
Some neat stuff, but midjourney doesn't seem to have heard of DaVinci;

Brawnfire posted:

Not spot-on for the style, I just thought it was cool thematically. THE STRUGGLE

:wow:

hydroceramics fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Sep 29, 2023

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
You could try again with "in the style of Vitruvian Man" for that specific image. Leonardo had a lot of output.

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014

ymgve posted:

You could try again with "in the style of Vitruvian Man" for that specific image. Leonardo had a lot of output.

I did! My promts were essentially "xmen wolverine in the style of DaVinci" and it didn't give me anything.

Although it turns out to "help" if you spell Vitruvian correctly;

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

"Was onna you assholes lookin' for a tasty, frozen treat? Or did I mishear?"

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Spiderman it knows. Doctor Octopus less so.

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
did something change on Bing's version of Dall-E?
I have a set system of prompts that I've been doing because I like the style, yesterday (and a good while previously) my results looked like this:

and today my results are looking more like this (still cool tho):

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
I'm pretty sure they updated it to DALL-E 3 for most/all users today. Try writing a prompt that contains some visible text.

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
that would explain it, one of my prompts contains "sporty" and I actually got a pretty correct Adidas logo today

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

BoldFace posted:

I'm pretty sure they updated it to DALL-E 3 for most/all users today. Try writing a prompt that contains some visible text.

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Yes...all was once again peaceful in River City.

pixaal posted:

Is this a cave of fingers, or a mouth with fingers dangling from the roof?

I was curious about this but it seems auto1111 outpainting tools are no bueno

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014
Let me know when the dalle3 update is for everyone. I might try a month of it just to see what it and gpt4 can do.

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!

It does logos pretty well!

pzy fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Sep 30, 2023

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Wow! My test image was "asherah under a palm tree" and that's great. Dalle-2 gave poo poo for prompts like that. Still winning with the simple prompts, which I think is important.

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!
drat this is fun

Various catalogs from 1997

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

KwegiboHB posted:

Maybe add " after no-half. So it's no-half", that should close the line. If that doesn't work then sorry, I just don't know anything about the Macs.
I did look around and found this https://github.com/brkirch/stable-diffusion-webui/releases It looks like an automated installer. Maybe that could help you?

Thank youuuuuu! This did it. There was an installer in there that said was an instillation fix and that did the job. This is going to be super helpful on my upcoming project, thanks so much!

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

hydroceramics posted:

A Victorian-era newspaper illustration of a pugilist fighting a kangaroo:
I did this (with "political cartoon") on Bing and it gave some results closer to what feedmyleg was looking for:

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
I got the new dalle3 stuff too

A 1980s home computer screen with a BASIC program that says "10 PRINT HELLO" on one line and "20 GOTO 10" on the next line below

this one was more graphical

edit: and my "a red panda with blue fur" AI benchmark is progressing

double edit: this is really a lot better

"landfill full of discarded Funko Pop figurines, award winning photo by Edward Burtynsky"

ymgve fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Sep 30, 2023

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

New bing: comic about eating tacos

repugnant
Jun 29, 2005

You can only think of me.

I've been playing around with upscaling on my 3060 12GB and having middling success. I've tried Tiled Diffusion and Ultimate Upscale, and they both produce seams to varying degrees. I *did* manage to get up to around 20,000 by 10,000 from 1280x640 image.

A smaller version at ~7,000 x 3000 is

And (linking for big) here is the really large one.

https://i.imgur.com/yzNADO6.jpg

I'm using automatic1111 still. Is there a better workflow out there for getting really gigantic upscales? I tried throwing brute force at it by using a 48GB VRAM machine on runpod.io, but it only made the bad results happen faster and at higher resolutions.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

edit:

movie still from a Wes Anderson movie, two men looking shocked at a lotion bottle, subtitle caption reads "This will have implications, indeed"

the shitposting meme potential is through the roof:

low-quality meme with a hacker typing on an antique typewriter and the text "we're going to the future, buddy", glitched, low resolution, broken, static

ymgve fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Sep 30, 2023

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

feedmyleg posted:

Thank youuuuuu! This did it. There was an installer in there that said was an instillation fix and that did the job. This is going to be super helpful on my upcoming project, thanks so much!

Monster. Trucks.

repugnant posted:

I've been playing around with upscaling on my 3060 12GB and having middling success. I've tried Tiled Diffusion and Ultimate Upscale, and they both produce seams to varying degrees. I *did* manage to get up to around 20,000 by 10,000 from 1280x640 image.

A smaller version at ~7,000 x 3000 is

And (linking for big) here is the really large one.

https://i.imgur.com/yzNADO6.jpg

I'm using automatic1111 still. Is there a better workflow out there for getting really gigantic upscales? I tried throwing brute force at it by using a 48GB VRAM machine on runpod.io, but it only made the bad results happen faster and at higher resolutions.

That's awesome, I only managed to get Korn.png up to 9376x11824 before I got some weird error message about ddos compression attack prevention lol. Someday the world will be ready for 64k korn.jpg, that still isn't today.

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted a mighty good workflow with small but important Update. Basically, try dropping the denoise strength down as you attempt to upscale higher and the tiles should disappear. Treat it like the focal lens on a camera?

Also worth noting pixaal had a brilliant idea of using Tiled Diffusion for downscaling before re-upscaling. Amazing that it works both ways.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

The new bing dalle3(?) is a lot better

Remember when mario got the gun powerup?

Or the SNES game where you fought a large pastry?

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Tunicate posted:

Loved Mario + Rabbids

You just know this video card gives all the frames

Where the gently caress did this text come from? I didn't ask for it! Was this maybe an actual comic strip at some point?

This dog is SO hyped to be on a road trip

Calm down Calvin, it's not that hard

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

ymgve posted:

Calm down Calvin, it's not that hard

So much for "not copying/recreating any artists' styles"

Quick, someone try "cow tools".

Happy that dall-e 3 is making great strides, sad that it will most likely take quite some time to get anything close to it to run locally.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
you can tell it's wrong tho. is it just "calvin and hobbes bla bla bla" or is it "in the style of bill watterson" too? Can you make it actually do a clear ripoff? It's getting close but not quite yet i think

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
It seems to vary a bit

"comic about a dog in the style of Bill Watterson" - somewhat similar

"comic about a dog in the style of Gary Larson" - not even close, but it looks like it copies some other unnamed artists instead

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Wnd no me want? Bud, sau't paiare thi'e tapef, he dog. He I theat is me it's treact :s are soume u if me. I wik mede oid hot bc amo we is a shid el? Is. A valve ysu wehi ii'al shame are me? Seal whon. If are be vant a e csiom? Bat oine to it ring in inf? Mn taben t?

It somehow knows what actual dogs hear when humans are talking, incredible.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

does good action
Borkus the Demon Clown is hanging from the ceiling in wait to spook you

Borkus the Demon Clown is hanging from the ceiling in wait to spook you, vantablack lighting

well I guess it doesn't actually know what vantablack is or maybe what lighting made of a void should be with that 2nd sample oh well.

e:
interesting take, I'd believe this to be off brand stargate
Teal'c with a staff weapon

pixaal fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Sep 30, 2023

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014

Tunicate posted:

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014

Honestly his too realistic body in 3 of these is more disturbing than the knife and murder glare.

Aaaaah quote/edit strikes another victim!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
"photoshop edited meme" works as a descriptor in Dalle3 by the way