Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Oh, drawn like on paper. I thought you all meant draw like Excalibur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

DoctorWhat posted:

Oh, drawn like on paper. I thought you all meant draw like Excalibur

That's a different sword!!

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Caliburn or whatever.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

the best part of that sword post was the implication that the only reason no one had come up with such a great sword design before was because they were too married to tradition

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i'm disrupting swords!

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
developed in partnership with swrd.io

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Arsenic Lupin posted:

There is an entire professionally published fantasy series about magic cock rings, and I am not making this up. Anne Bishop's Black Jewels series. Women I know like to howl at each other in disbelief... and then reread.

Someone stronger than me please make a document I'm begging.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I've heard people talk about the Black Jewels novels, and about all I retained is that there are like a dozen colors of jewel you get when you become a wizard, strictly ranked for magical power, and then there are rituals you can do to improve your jewel but only by like two steps, and then there are a bunch of wizard castes that might require varying levels of jewel strength? So it's Weird Sexy Fantasy but also Power Level Fantasy.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

I need kumquat's dulcet tones to read me power level charts of cock ring wizardry

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
If imagine there's also fanfiction

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
Extra Credit reads more fanfiction.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm only at the intro and I've already learned so much about fluffy puff marshmallows

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

What fucking language are you speaking?
Hey, y'all. Come celebrate spooky season with this new special from Left Handed Radio. It's called "The Creepy Bar: The Night of the Bloody Hand Guy" and it's a silly take on horror anthologies like "Tales from the Crypt" and "Creepshow."

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

I can't believe the I-Doser website is still online

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Meowywitch posted:

Yeah I assumed the authorities would take it down because that poo poo is just too dangerous

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Meowywitch posted:

lol wow. I remember pirating those things as a child back in the day, listening to "hell" and getting very scared. lmao.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

Please keep reading fanfiction from 2008 please and thank you

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The Nonsense Bazaar introduced me to a book series about a woman who falls in love with an Ashtar Commander. I don't know if this is doc worthy but the verbatim dramatic readings are listen worthy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6yP-MCukOA

https://joyelaine.com/highlights-book-1-path-of-sweetness/

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

This latest F Plus episode was an absolute joy. It just kept getting more and more absurd.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I know which story I want fanart for.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Welcome... TO THE WORLD OF FEET!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Listening now and huh, I found out about this once due to just this one guy posting about it somewhere and was like "that'd make a great F-Plus topic but there can't possibly be enough content, who else could be into this??"

I should know better by now.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Definitely something that on its face has already earned the "oh you must be a killer" tag just based on the description.

Shazaminator
Oct 11, 2007
The power of Shazam compels you!

LanceHunter posted:

This latest F Plus episode was an absolute joy. It just kept getting more and more absurd.

Like 80% of it was just impossible to visualise what the gently caress was going on. Could not stop laughing the entire way through.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
I don't think I have ever heard Victor have so much fun in an ep

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I've been scared to listen to the episode, the premise sounds so gory and violent

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013
It's actually just ridiculously goofy

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Shazaminator posted:

Like 80% of it was just impossible to visualise what the gently caress was going on. Could not stop laughing the entire way through.

This ep has definitely has my favourite fetish fanfic of all time now. Just unbelievably silly.

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

RandomPauI posted:

I've been scared to listen to the episode, the premise sounds so gory and violent

there’s no gore involved, it’s just impossibly abstract scenarios of disembodied legs running around and people peeling their pussies off like vinyl window decals off of windshields

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
FEET WORLD

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

RandomPauI posted:

It super isn't and they are very adamant about that.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Also I think it's briefly mentioned that one dude likes women getting divided cleanly in half and that made me realize that this is just FPlus Boner Theory for people who had their first boner while watching a magic show as a kid.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Shame Boy posted:

Also I think it's briefly mentioned that one dude likes women getting divided cleanly in half and that made me realize that this is just FPlus Boner Theory for people who had their first boner while watching a magic show as a kid.

Well hopefully that and not like "faces of death" or some poo poo

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

What was the quote from that episode back when where people had no noses? SO THEY BREATHE WITH THEIR EARS? or something? It's all I could think of for like half this recent episode.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Kitfox88 posted:

What was the quote from that episode back when where people had no noses? SO THEY BREATHE WITH THEIR EARS? or something? It's all I could think of for like half this recent episode.

Earmox!

https://thefpl.us/episode/292

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Shame Boy posted:

It seems that's exactly what Portaxx thought while reading it and eventually the writer mentions a magician. I think Boots says "mark your bingo cards" then.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'll give it a listen, thanks for the reassurance!

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Oh hey, H. R. Giger was one of these guys. Like, literally.

One of his projects was going to be this movie about a taboo romance between a man and a lady who's a pair of limbs.

quote:

"It is about a man and his love for a freak of nature, Armbeinda, which is really a sentient limb combining an arm and a leg. It is the further development of a recurring image in my work over the last 30 years."

The concept stems from a 1963 creation called "The Beggar," Giger's very first sketch, featuring a leg and an arm holding a hat. Giger has filled several sketchbooks with the stories of these "reduced" beings.

The story concerns a race of biomechanoids created by a military organization. The premise: your arms and legs are slaves that do your bidding, but what if they have a mind of their own and were set free? Ink drawings depict the disembodied parts attacking their creator (Giger's self-portrait) in the San Gottardo border tunnel which links Switzerland and Italy. To insure that his vision remains intact, Giger hopes to retain creative control as a producer on the film... and not be forced to rely on CGI.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

don't worry, it's a heterosexual limb-creature romance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

Djeser posted:

Oh hey, H. R. Giger was one of these guys. Like, literally.

One of his projects was going to be this movie about a taboo romance between a man and a lady who's a pair of limbs.

Ey, Armbeinda pervert ovah heah