Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Bellmaker posted:

Henry is fine.

:laffo: at starting a Pats WR though

E: Henry is TE3 atm in .5PPR I don’t get why folks are benching him for freakin’ Musgrave

I wish this was my line of thinking yesterday :( big old hole now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
I started both Watson as my WR3 and Musgrave.

Needless to say I need Herbert, Allen, McCaffrey and KW to blow up again lol

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
I started love and Musgrave against my opponents Monty. I’m hosed.

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.

Anti-Hero posted:

I started love and Musgrave against my opponents Monty. I’m hosed.

Love did alright, Musgrave would have as well had he not taken that hit. Still, good luck!

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Freezer posted:

Love did alright, Musgrave would have as well had he not taken that hit. Still, good luck!

Thanks. Forgot to mention I started Gibbs, too. So it’s a very big hole.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

I'm wondering if I should look at trading some of my WR depth for a decent 3rd RB in my 0.5 PPR keeper league (currently 1-2 and just outside the playoffs)

Current roster:

I was thinking of targeting someone like Miles Sanders, James Connor, or even a James Cook/Aaron Jones type low-end RB1. We can trade next year's draft picks so I can potentially make up for some value discrepancy on my end.

Am I being too cute and should just be happy with my good WR depth?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Thought it was a photoshop and :lol: it's real

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

you talkin' to me Sheriff?

oh... I thought you was talkin' to me.

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS

Docjowles posted:

I noticed Charbonnet got dropped in several of my leagues. I still like him. Would you drop any of these dudes for him in 0.5 PPR?

Marvin Mims
Roschon Johnson
Kenneth Gainwell
Jalin Hyatt (he's a very late round keeper candidate in this league so I am giving him a lot of rope in case he breaks out, otherwise he would have been dropped in like week 2)

Gainwell to Charbs seems like a sidegrade. I was high on Roschon but my god the Bears.

I think Charbs has league-winning upside. I don't think Gainwell has that.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
So how are we valuing Johnathan Taylor right now? I am all in in my dynasty league this year and have an offer of Charbonnet and my 2025 and 26 firsts for Taylor and Mike Evans. I like the idea of going for it, but that feels like a lot, as I do need RB cover this year.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

https://twitter.com/tompelissero/status/1707839584132805055?s=46&t=OK6AvWM-NBtlIQDYnQH66w

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

This is cool in real life, though unfortunately for fantasy he is locked cause the Lions already played (unless maybe you're in one of those weirdo no waivers leagues)

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Docjowles posted:

This is cool in real life, though unfortunately for fantasy he is locked cause the Lions already played (unless maybe you're in one of those weirdo no waivers leagues)

It’s a me, Mario!

Grabbed him in both my leagues. Dropped Josh Palmer for him but had QJ stashed.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I had grabbed him in the draft and have been sitting on him :3:

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Vargo posted:

I traded Puka for Dave Montgomery today and I know in the long run it's probably a bad move but man I feel good about it right now.

I hope you are victory lapping right now. It is a solid trade for both sides. I think Puka is gonna be solid ROS and DMont is gonna be a low end RB1 all year.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Hugely regret not starting Monty and also thoroughly relieved my offer of Monty for a TE I forgot about to the Gibbs owner was rejected right before the game

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Docjowles posted:

I noticed Charbonnet got dropped in several of my leagues. I still like him. Would you drop any of these dudes for him in 0.5 PPR?

Marvin Mims
Roschon Johnson
Kenneth Gainwell
Jalin Hyatt (he's a very late round keeper candidate in this league so I am giving him a lot of rope in case he breaks out, otherwise he would have been dropped in like week 2)

Gainwell to Charbs seems like a sidegrade. I was high on Roschon but my god the Bears.

I would drop any of those guys for Charbie. His usage is growing exponentially, he had that Dawg in him hit last week, and Seattle's backup RB winning leagues in December is a tale as old as time by this point

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Oh god, Fields vs Denver or Richardson? Am I crazy for considering the former?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Oh god, Fields vs Denver or Richardson? Am I crazy for considering the former?

I don't think Denver's D is as bad as they look now after that Dolphins game. I've got Fields as a keeper and he's stapled to the bench until he shows me something. I'd probably go Richardson even if Rams aren't the best matchup but it's a coin flip.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

This week I started Aaron Jones, but I also started David Montgomery. The duality of fantasy football.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Checking in on David Njoku and he's questionable for BURNING HIS FACE

that's one way to get out of playing for Cleveland

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Anti-Hero posted:

My spider senses are tingling that tonight is Musgrave's break out game.

I've got a stupidly full bench and I'd need to drop Hunter Henry OR

Rhamondre Stevenson, Rachaad White, Charb, Jakobi Meyers, Tyjae Spears, Quentin Johnston, Josh Palmer

to make that happen. Ugh. Roll the dice on Musgrave over Henry tonight or do I drop someone at the end of my bench to stash him and see how he does?

I have Cleveland DST and Carlson as K, I suppose I could drop Carlson and figure out something after tonight's game?

This aged poorly.

I need to drop one of Hunter Henry, Spears, QJ, Jameson Williams, Charb to pick up a kicker for tomorrow :(

None of these are good options.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

Anti-Hero posted:

This aged poorly.

I need to drop one of Hunter Henry, Spears, QJ, Jameson Williams, Charb to pick up a kicker for tomorrow :(

None of these are good options.

Jameson has like 1 catch on 9 targets in six games played.

He's very very far from even being relevant on his own team, let alone yours.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Ayudo posted:

Jameson has like 1 catch on 9 targets in six games played.

He's very very far from even being relevant on his own team, let alone yours.

We talking the same player on the Lions who missed all of last year w/ACL injury and just got reinstated 2 weeks early from a gambling suspension?

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
So I was gonna start geno since he's playing the giants, but Richardson and Purdy are still available, should I grab one of them instead?

In my other league should I keep Tank Dell in the flex or throw in Tutu? He's been doing great and Kupp is still out. Feels like a toss up.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Anti-Hero posted:

We talking the same player on the Lions who missed all of last year w/ACL injury and just got reinstated 2 weeks early from a gambling suspension?

All of last year other than those six games where he had one catch on nine targets

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

The Wild Man of YOLO posted:

All of last year other than those six games where he had one catch on nine targets

He was a last minute grab based on reddit news so sounds like he's the target. My WRs are pretty dire so I've been trying to get as many upside stashes as possible.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

Anti-Hero posted:

He was a last minute grab based on reddit news so sounds like he's the target. My WRs are pretty dire so I've been trying to get as many upside stashes as possible.

I assume this is a league where you can drop guys from your bench at any time (since the Lions have played), but you can always hold off on rostering a kicker until the early games are over.

If you have a safe lead by then, you don't necessarily need to add a kicker.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???
I realize how dumb it sounds but I'm starting Nico Collins over Jaylen Waddle

quote:

Fantasypros Rankings for Week 4

Fight Club Sandwich fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Oct 1, 2023

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I appreciate that your sit/start choices are at least consistently insane :v: No half measures

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
I could understand if Collins was playing a soft D, but that's Pittsburgh man

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

I realize how dumb it sounds but I'm starting Nico Collins over Jaylen Waddle

Can I interest you in Blue Shell League, where sometimes it is in your best interest to lose or score ridiculously low or bench your studs?

I think you'd be a natural.

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction
In a league with short benches, would you drop any of R Mostert, K Williams, B Hall, or J Gibbs for Charbonnet? I’m thinking that holding is the way to go but the allure of the SEA backup RB is strong.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Welp I have found myself in the start Richardson against Aaron Donald, or start TLaw in London. Not happy with either of those choices but I think I’m gonna roll with Richardson?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

you do not sit anyone who is possibly playing in the shootout of the season. even backups.

you have to, have to, have to start waddle over collins.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

gloom posted:

In a league with short benches, would you drop any of R Mostert, K Williams, B Hall, or J Gibbs for Charbonnet? I’m thinking that holding is the way to go but the allure of the SEA backup RB is strong.
I picked him up because I had a spot that was doing actual nothing, but in non-PPR I could see dropping Gibbs for Char if you don't need the handcuff. I don't have a lot of faith in Hall either, but I think you wait until after next week before cutting bait.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

abelwingnut posted:

you do not sit anyone who is possibly playing in the shootout of the season. even backups.

you have to, have to, have to start waddle over collins.

Agreed. Play everyone in that game.

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
If you have a shaky QB situation or in a dynasty league, Watson is out today.

https://twitter.com/StainbrookNFL/status/1708490887943053731?s=20

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

My strategy this draft was to acquire as many Joshes Allen as possible.

Jaguars Josh Allen has three sacks and a forced fumble today :hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Y’know I was a little lukewarm on being forced to keep Engram due to salary cap math, but so far it’s been cool having just a solid 8-10 points at the position each week.