Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I poo poo MY HAT ON PURPOSE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

MeatCanyon is a fantastic animator and all but I think his aesthetic is getting too loving gnarly these days

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Elon "Elite Texas Ranger" Musk

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Failbird posted:

YEE-haaw.

Just from the shape of his face getting very office barbrady vibes:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Failbird posted:

YEE-haaw.

Dangit, should I have put a goatse or something in the shades?

this is some early mike judge poo poo, i'm honestly impressed

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
you have cool skill failbird, i like your art

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

jesus christ lol

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

cool as hell tbh

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

alpha energy

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
What’s happening the thread? Why are so many people getting probations? Is this the right thread if you like GBS but do not like C-SPAM still? I’m scared

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Jakabite posted:

What’s happening the thread? Why are so many people getting probations? Is this the right thread if you like GBS but do not like C-SPAM still? I’m scared

just post and be chill man

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Jakabite posted:

patriots are in control

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Jakabite posted:

:justpost:

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Hmm, I feel like I’m being held hostage by the sort of person who goes outside once a week and has a massive CCP flag in their basement/bedroom. The last time this happened I had to say ‘excuse me, I need to go and talk to someone else, have a nice day and please try to do things that don’t directly involve your politics sometimes’.

Anyway that Musk guy. He should get a life!! Like really, you don’t see any other billionaire doing this stuff. I resent that he’s so loving rich and he isn’t doing absolutely anything badass with it. I hate all the rest of them but I can’t really resent the way they spend their time - partying with supermodels, driving boats around, learning to fly helicopters or fight or whatever. I’m jealous but I get it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Jakabite posted:

This is the C-SPAM Elon Musk thread in GBS. Hope that clears things up.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Jakabite posted:

This is the GBS Elon Musk thread

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Musk posts like viral advertising for the next Napoleon Dynamite movie.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Love to spend 9000 dollars on a sniper rifle and throw a 20 dollar flip up front site on it

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

B-Rock452 posted:

Love to spend 9000 dollars on a sniper rifle and throw a 20 dollar flip up front site on it

mad?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
is he wearing dress shoes?

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

I mean it's just performative masculinity. Spending a shitload of money to take some photos to show how manly you are. It's just weird and sad

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

B-Rock452 posted:

I mean it's just performative masculinity. Spending a shitload of money to take some photos to show how manly you are. It's just weird and sad

its based and epic

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Dude upgrade your av with that!

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
Of course it's a Barrett, with a metre long buffer spring

What a moron

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

acumen posted:

Of course it's a Barrett, with a metre long buffer spring

What a moron

what's the cool length of buffer spring to have

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Real man hipfire brass 18 pounder navy cannons :colbert:

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I wish Musk would follow the footsteps of Crassus, a man so rich and stupid that his death essentially destroyed the Roman Republic.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe

aw frig aw dang it posted:

what's the cool length of buffer spring to have

It absorbs most of the recoil, so if you're gonna try and brag about hip firing a 50, then 0

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

BigglesSWE posted:

I wish Musk would follow the footsteps of Crassus, a man so rich and stupid that his death essentially destroyed the Roman Republic.

To be fair his him being alive was also important to the death of the republic as he was very important to the final battle of the Sulla Civil war

So he’s accomplished more than Musk

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
epic

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

redshirt posted:

He's devolving into a 12 year old

Devolving? That's where he started

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Can't wait to unwrap that beaut and hip-fire some .50 cal rounds at the windows if you know what I mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
are there any clips of elon talking where he sounds even remotely competent