Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Consummate Professional posted:

do you think elon has ever eaten fried chicken

do chicken tendies count

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

GLOSS posted:

Since no one I know is looking to get out for some reason, here's a bunch of Blueskys:

bsky-social-uvicj-n32rs

bsky-social-gdjwl-tirak

bsky-social-mosfu-a6m5h

bsky-social-uq54d-wn2pp

bsky-social-cxoz7-itfsr

aids

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

what’s all this I hear about Leon having an arsenal of weapons and being capable of hipshooting a .50 caliber machine gun while walking with it

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Elon looks like Judge Doom's neckbeard brother who lives in the basement.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

reported

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Apparently Twitter just decided to stop working for me today when I logged in to check if anyone was putting out feelers for Bluesky codes so it is probably time to say a permanent goodbye to the service.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

evilmiera posted:

Apparently Twitter just decided to stop working for me today when I logged in to check if anyone was putting out feelers for Bluesky codes so it is probably time to say a permanent goodbye to the service.

you're going to keep using twitter

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i... i... was just using twitter for bluesky codes (wipes sweat off brow continues browsing twitter)

Morbus
May 18, 2004

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1707849566660530507?s=20

lmao

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Epically live streaming deleting my twitter account on X, the everything app.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Im a just a good ole southern boy
from South Africa

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Hihohe posted:

Im a just a good ole southern boy
from South Africa

its in the south

celewign
Jul 11, 2015

just get us in the playoffs

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1707807799563137140

this is so pathetic I actually feel bad for him. he has a crippling lack of self confidence.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
here's a code you filthy animals

bsky-social-2ai6s-tvrkd

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
Elon, talking to a random Texan: "my boots are 20 years old, and my hat is 10 years old"

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its in the south

stop posting

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
freakin got em

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://twitter.com/BobbyBigWheel/status/1707551866446328109

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

toggle posted:

stop posting

very well

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Mr Musk, the advertisers have returned!!
https://twitter.com/SMITIZENSTORE/status/1706974950534377779

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
since hes there to see what is "really going on" i would expect him to be live streaming the hundreds of thousands of people crossing the border from every country on earth. weird that he isnt able to for some reason

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Next time Elon will show up to the border looking incredibly buff and sexy with his very real muscles and correctly worn hat.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

okay i'm wondering how this went down in her head. i mean, we can reasonably assume that because she didn't have the app on her home page, she doesn't use it that much. or at least, uses it less often enough that it wasn't too cumbersome to scroll to another page to click on it (assuming it's installed at all). knowing this, she still probably thought to herself "oh i'm totally going to own this rabblerouser journalist", and after presenting her phone would triumphantly go "how about THEM apples? :smug: "

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Why is Meta not trolling Elon about this yet lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
maybe shes a mobile web user

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Mr Interweb posted:

okay i'm wondering how this went down in her head

this went through her head first

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

thathonkey posted:

since hes there to see what is "really going on" i would expect him to be live streaming the hundreds of thousands of people crossing the border from every country on earth. weird that he isnt able to for some reason

Twitter’s livestream is having technical difficulties

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

https://x.com/ClericalErrors/status/1645073704148246531?s=20

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

so people posting the "blue sky" codes. So you left Twitter because an evil billionaire owns it now?

So like, did you also stop watching cable news and network TV, and using Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram, and reading newspapers like the NYT, WaPo, or your local Gannett-owned paper, and buying Apple and Microsoft products, and shopping at Wal-Mart and Home Depot, and eating McDonalds, and drinking Coca-Cola and Starbucks, and buying Nike shoes...

Cause I have bad news about who owns all that poo poo

The Pussy Boss fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Sep 30, 2023

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

the bluesky billionaire promised me a dukedom if I leave the gates to twitter open when he signals

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Pussy Boss ... thank you for keeping it real

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

he should use his gun backwards too

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

The Pussy Boss posted:

so people posting the "blue sky" codes. So you left Twitter because an evil billionaire owns it now?

So like, did you also stop watching cable news and network TV, and using Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram, and reading newspapers like the NYT, WaPo, or your local Gannett-owned paper, and buying Apple and Microsoft products, and shopping at Wal-Mart and Home Depot, and eating McDonalds, and drinking Coca-Cola and Starbucks, and buying Nike shoes...

Mind status: blown

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Solefald posted:

I made a thread for bluesky code posting and general bluesky chatting if you want :3:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4041020&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

why are you advertising your GBS threads in CSPAM

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

why are you advertising your GBS threads in CSPAM

solefalds cool

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

The Pussy Boss posted:

Huge if true

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/ChudsOfTikTok/status/1707893108644380710

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

then they should make the thread in cspam or advertise it in gbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

The Pussy Boss posted:

I made a blue sky account because good billionaire made it