Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I want to learn more about ethical consumption from The Pussy Boss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

The Pussy Boss posted:

so people posting the "blue sky" codes. So you left Twitter because an evil billionaire owns it now?

So like, did you also stop watching cable news and network TV, and using Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram, and reading newspapers like the NYT, WaPo, or your local Gannett-owned paper, and buying Apple and Microsoft products, and shopping at Wal-Mart and Home Depot, and eating McDonalds, and drinking Coca-Cola and Starbucks, and buying Nike shoes...

Cause I have bad news about who owns all that poo poo

I don't even own a television, bub!

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

The Pussy Boss posted:

so people posting the "blue sky" codes. So you left Twitter because an evil billionaire owns it now?

So like, did you also stop watching cable news and network TV, and using Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram, and reading newspapers like the NYT, WaPo, or your local Gannett-owned paper, and buying Apple and Microsoft products, and shopping at Wal-Mart and Home Depot, and eating McDonalds, and drinking Coca-Cola and Starbucks, and buying Nike shoes...

is this is a bit, or are platinum users like twitter blue users in that anyone could be one as long as they pay for it?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Woke Mind Virus posted:

I made a blue sky account because good billionaire made it

I hear the good billionaire and batman have never been seen in the same room at the same time.

I assume it's cos he's allergic to batmen or something.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

The Pussy Boss posted:

I stopped using it because it sucks now

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

lmao

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

The Pussy Boss posted:

well? i]m waitng

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

The Pussy Boss posted:

capitalism is good now

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

The Pussy Boss posted:

please tell me this bad news because I have no idea who owns these things

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

he's gonna look like a real rear end in a top hat when it turns out to be three kids inside of a billionaires suit

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

The Pussy Boss posted:

get their rear end

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Everything is so stupid lol

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

The Pussy Boss posted:

i uh ..... err...... uhm.......

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

The Pussy Boss posted:

thread title

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

it would be nice to just see less nazis op

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1707860072595083623?t=zgBGgFCAgzWeLdJhFJue9Q&s=19

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Actually, I'm laughing

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

I don't read legacy media propaganda much anymore. It's a waste of time and a sadness generator.

Just get my news from CSPAM - much more immediate, has actual world-class subject matter experts and tons of humor.

Sooo much better!

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

The Pussy Boss posted:

finally someone brave enough to say this

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Just a Moron posted:

I don't read legacy media propaganda much anymore. It's a waste of time and a sadness generator.

Just get my news from CSPAM - much more immediate, has actual world-class subject matter experts and tons of humor.

Sooo much better!

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Last time I checked, it was mostly him reading/commenting on Twitter accounts that exist to promote anti-immigrant sentiment. So yeah I guess if that's what you're looking for, sure Elon.

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I never thought id be able to watch a billionaire go absolutely Howard Hughes insane in real time

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

Can anyone else hear this image

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
now Elon, when you shot that gun thug, did you draw first or did he?

".......................he did"

Gabagool
Jul 20, 2020

Legacy Media says the owner of the everything app ranked lower than Jersey Mike’s on the App Store

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Gabagool posted:

Legacy Media says the owner of the everything app ranked lower than Jersey Mike’s on the App Store

that's just because everyone has already installed it since he made it so popular, so no one needs to download it anymore

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Tbf Jersey Mike's is pretty good

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

I know what you're thinking. Did I pay 44 billion or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself.

Numerical Anxiety
Sep 2, 2011

Hello.

I am happy to see that even as regional forms of life give way to globalization, the slack-jawed yokel has found a way to adapt.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1707878865459159246?t=mYGwkqCldXHz0_kh-eFftw&s=19

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

ban

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

working on it

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

sexually good musk

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1707915765977055584

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

The Pussy Boss posted:

Techno Mechanicus Musk