Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

verbal enema posted:

So dont or do cook on explosive reactive armor

it's a fine heat source (you're not going to explode it by burning it), but you don't want the resulting chemicals in your food. so don't, but as this guy was preparing food for livestock I guess whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Curly Shuffle
May 31, 2001

Toilet Rascal
What kind of food was this farmer cooking for livestock? Beef-a-rino?

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

oats probably

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Curly Shuffle posted:

What kind of food was this farmer cooking for livestock? Beef-a-rino?

Where the gently caress are you from

Its Beefaroni

Curly Shuffle
May 31, 2001

Toilet Rascal

verbal enema posted:

Where the gently caress are you from

Its Beefaroni

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugazcvzOM0Q

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

gently caress Seinfeld I will never watch that poo poo

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:lol:

The loving salt

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Vladimir Zelensky The
Hedgehog

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Gotta go fash

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

It's like they just angrily typed whatever they could that wasn't a straight the K word or some other loving Nazi poo poo

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol Whoever called it that Russia would claim THEY were the ones who were attacked back when this started loving nailed that poo poo

Rugz
Apr 15, 2014

PLS SEE AVATAR. P.S. IM A BELL END LOL
We are still in the 'Lavrov says Hitler had Jewish blood' timeline, are we not?

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

Toxic Mental posted:

lol Whoever called it that Russia would claim THEY were the ones who were attacked back when this started loving nailed that poo poo

I mean they tried it in the very beginning with that fake video of ostensibly ukrainian infantry attacking their positions, filmed from the ukrainian perspective with dudes in mismatched uniforms (none of which were ukrainian iirc) firing tracers at something offscreen
absolutely nobody found it convincing so it was memory holed I guess

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007
The whole "The Nazis will get guns ABOO BOO I AM VERY CONCERNED" is even more dumb considering hat the Nazis already have guns. They're the ones fighting Ukraine. Called Wagner. And if the few surviving Nazis left In Ukraine try to take it over after Russia is beaten, Ukraine can defeat them too. But letting Ukraine be genocided isn't going to stop them. It's such dumb stupid poo poo.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
OSint accounts like Oryx have been compiling irrefutable proof that Ukraine has been involved in delivering ammunition, shells, and drones to Nazis

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Kchama posted:

The whole "The Nazis will get guns ABOO BOO I AM VERY CONCERNED" is even more dumb considering hat the Nazis already have guns. They're the ones fighting Ukraine. Called Wagner. And if the few surviving Nazis left In Ukraine try to take it over after Russia is beaten, Ukraine can defeat them too. But letting Ukraine be genocided isn't going to stop them. It's such dumb stupid poo poo.

The only solution to a bad Nazi with a gun is a putinist leftist Nazi with a gun.

lifetime supply of Pocky
Aug 19, 2003

the holy poopacy posted:

OSint accounts like Oryx have been compiling irrefutable proof that Ukraine has been involved in delivering ammunition, shells, and drones to Nazis

the ones they recently sent to black sea surf nazis were pretty fuckin cool imho

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

tiaz posted:

I mean they tried it in the very beginning with that fake video of ostensibly ukrainian infantry attacking their positions, filmed from the ukrainian perspective with dudes in mismatched uniforms (none of which were ukrainian iirc) firing tracers at something offscreen
absolutely nobody found it convincing so it was memory holed I guess

I remember the video of the guy who apparently had his leg blown off by Ukranian artillery pre-invasion but he was a terrible actor and you could see an attachment for his prosthetic leg.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Any of you loving pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya [BWOW wowowoowowowoowowowowowoowwo]

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Serbia and Kosovo.

Why is Serbia deploying tanks to the Kosovan border?

Oh and a second paramilitary group has entered Russia.

There's a HUGE deployment of SPGS and tanks on the border.

This is loving insanity.

Russia has literally re-sparked conflict in Europe. Which was Putin's objective overall. To destabilize Europe and let Russia be the try marking point of the world islands that they sure do discuss in the top ranks.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Oh. Don't worry guys Russia will be continuing to "checks notes*, fund the Taliban. https://apnews.com/article/russia-taliban-talks-kazan-57b2207c7d350d97911a16d2021fdbe6

Also, apparently a decrease signed by Putin allows ukranians to enter Russia without visas. I am a little worried to know what this actually means. I mean a little more than a little worried actually.

Okay there's anon zero change that the admiral is fuckong dead and they're propping him up like the politburo.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Sep 30, 2023

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Flyinglemur posted:

I'm sorry if someone else already covered this, but from my time in the military I can assure you that this has already happened a lot.

Oh yeah for sure, that's kinda my point. It's an inevitable consequence of giving out arms.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Toxic Mental posted:

Any of you loving pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya [BWOW wowowoowowowoowowowowowoowwo]

Need Troma to make this movie

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Vladimir Zelensky The
Scourge of Carpathia, the Sorrow of Moldavia

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Zelensky the butcher of rostov on don...

poo poo these keep sounding cooler and cooler

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Need Troma to make this movie

A 112 year old Lloyd Kaufman screams for more green food coloring for the fake vomit, and also more tits, them too

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Serbia and Kosovo.

Why is Serbia deploying tanks to the Kosovan border?

Oh and a second paramilitary group has entered Russia.

There's a HUGE deployment of SPGS and tanks on the border.

This is loving insanity.

Russia has literally re-sparked conflict in Europe. Which was Putin's objective overall. To destabilize Europe and let Russia be the try marking point of the world islands that they sure do discuss in the top ranks.

Serbia doesn't need any Russian encouragement to re-spark the conflict.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Also known as the scourge of Carpathia and sorrow of Moldavia

zone
Dec 6, 2016

The salt is real. :qq:

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1707870010708746582#m
oh no, anyway.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
hey, that one is a pretty snazzy photo, as photos go

zone
Dec 6, 2016

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
sms 2fa lol

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Means their phone and/or phone number is registered, and that means they're getting a call or text telling them to go appear at a military registration office, no excuses.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

2fa... they can breathe and they can move.

Set
Oct 30, 2005

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

This is loving insanity.

This is the multi-polar world that idiots have been wishing for. It always meant war, but that is OK for them because they don't really view the victims of war as human.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Set posted:

This is the multi-polar world that idiots have been wishing for. It always meant war, but that is OK for them because they don't really view the victims of war as human.

Zerbia must have forgotten what happened the last time they tried to get uppity. I hope for their sake they turn back.

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

https://x.com/Alexey__Kovalev/status/1707829969844412890?s=20

I am shocked, SHOCKED, that fine, upstanding citizens like Max Blumenthal are palling around with literal Neo-Nazis. Never saw it coming.

Set
Oct 30, 2005

zone posted:

Zerbia must have forgotten what happened the last time they tried to get uppity. I hope for their sake they turn back.

I hope so, but fear the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Set
Oct 30, 2005

beer_war posted:

https://x.com/Alexey__Kovalev/status/1707829969844412890?s=20

I am shocked, SHOCKED, that fine, upstanding citizens like Max Blumenthal are palling around with literal Neo-Nazis. Never saw it coming.

They share goals, and a appreciation for genocide, but most importantly they share the same funder and handler.