Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Fish Appreciator posted:

Is it a tough thing to fire from the hip? Because to a person who doesn't know much about guns, it looks real stupid.

it's not so much difficult as it is very bad if you intend to aim your gun at whatever you are trying to shoot

you want to hold it up at shoulder level so you can use your eyes and the sights to point it

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 23:14 on Sep 29, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Fish Appreciator posted:

Is it a tough thing to fire from the hip? Because to a person who doesn't know much about guns, it looks real stupid.

If it wasn't extraordinarily difficult to do, do you think Elon would just go around bragging about it??

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

:perfect:

Never stop, because this thread would be way less funny without your edits. :worship:

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

cult_hero posted:

We should just agree that all hats are stupid.

Hats are great for keeping the sun out of your eyes and to keep your head and neck from burning up. The problem is dorks keep using them as props in place of a personality

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
as a POLH (person of large head) it's time to ban hats

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Coolness Averted posted:

Hats are great for keeping the sun out of your eyes and to keep your head and neck from burning up. The problem is dorks keep using them as props in place of a personality

https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1671366610173698048?s=20

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Oh this not a safe space suddenly

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Not even the real Hatman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV7_lOPvkac

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Fish Appreciator posted:

Can you hold onto a Toddler having a tantrum, you could do it with that model. If you can hold 50lbs, you can probably do it. Let someone fire a few rounds proper, and once they are no longer scared of the giant loud thing, and then your average adult could do that. I'd be more impressed if he fired it from the shoulder off hand. The gun itself weighs (rounding numbers) about 30lbs minus ammo, which is another like 10lbs. The recoil is stout, but I've fired hunting rifles with worse recoil than a Barrett.

Firing from the hip is easy, fun, and of limited effect without a lot of practice and a lot of ammo expended. It's mostly used to kill dirt, though it is still used by Machine Gunners.

It is childishly gleeful to fire a belt fed machine gun from the hip. 2nd only to playing Scarface and hip firing grenade launchers for dumb fun.

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

unironically enjoying this bc scatman also did the same with louie armstrong

https://youtu.be/0h1X5Mir85M?si=k7G9XiYaMUw6DGWh

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/cernovich/status/1707892809532154322?s=61&t=N2RxjCcZEoNL3LJNhAQ0dg

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

who is that

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Sure is a good plan to wait for another election before launching the death squads

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Washed up alt right grifter. Champion of 'Gorilla Mindset.' largely irrelevant now.
He's also an alimony queen. Despite having a new family he can't mary the mother of his children because his ex wife is his primary income source.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I'm not a big fan of Joe Biden, but he can secure my vote by promising to personally hunt down and kill Mike Cernovich.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I'll vote for him if I get $20,600 from him or his supporters

Venmo in the bio

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN

I can’t see his other tweets or what he’s replying to but before 2020 him/them were saying the same poo poo - conservatives will have their guns taken personally by the president as he goes door-to-door, conservatives will be placed in fema internment camps, anyone who misgenders a person will be executed, etcetera.

Rather than backing away from these obviously untrue and ridiculous statements that didn’t come to pass he’s recycling them for the next election.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
https://twitter.com/TheRabbitHole84/status/1707775456353906787?t=PdYpB9gx1iOPA1uF-3-5Iw&s=19

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I wonder what these newer alt right grifters think when they look at Weird Mike or Baked Alaska. Surely it's not "Well, I'll keep the grift going.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Ok boss. Get hosed forever.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

*restaurants can't find anyone to work at them*
"This has to be because minimum wage is too high"

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
This time when CA raises the min wage all of those mass layoffs and business flight that's predicted every time will surely happen.
All of those restaurants in Los Angeles will just move to South Carolina, or we'll finally see the mass roll out of robotic kitchens that have been just around the corner for over 30 years now.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

You make about $30 an hour at McDonalds here and they're not going out of business any time soon.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

e: rehosted as they got removed

Inceltown has a new favorite as of 08:09 on Sep 30, 2023

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Honestly, the threat of rounding up Mike Cernovich and his ilk is probably a vote winner, just not for the side he thinks

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Scientastic posted:

Honestly, the threat of rounding up Mike Cernovich and his ilk is probably a vote winner, just not for the side he thinks

I'm not really sure what the US Government has been actually doing the last 4 Years but seems mostly ineffective with a sprinkle of some objectively good things*. If they're going to jump up to death squads that's a pretty interesting development.

*things like the No Surprises act seem like good ideas if you're stuck with the hellish US healthcare system.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Inceltown posted:

What a loving tool. Love seeing him clowned on.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
"Collecting illegal immigrants" like they put out crab pots and are just hauling them in

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Wee Bairns posted:

What a loving tool. Love seeing him clowned on.

A tool and a loving coward. Not worth the saliva for spitting in his face.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

Inceltown posted:

gently caress off Elon

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/mxvivianwulf/status/1708068888892637298?s=46

rofl, and furthermore, lmao

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

drat dude was literally told to please be normal and he was like, no I need to terf

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired
Are these "Gender Stasi" here with us in the room right now, Graham?

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

As someone with relatives who will give me the "I don't dare share my political opinions in my workplace because I know I'd get fired" speech, I just wonder how someone is narcissistic enough to believe that if everyone around you says something that you disagree with, you MUST be right.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
The alternative is that they need to re-evaluate their own beliefs and choices which is entirely unacceptable. They are the protagonist of reality.

It's a coping mechanism to assume you're right because everyone thinks you're an rear end in a top hat.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Clerical Terrors posted:

Are these "Gender Stasi" here with us in the room right now, Graham?

no no, it's "Gender, Stacy" because he's mad at the Barbie movie

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Transphobia really seems like an all-consuming mental illness. Like, I think even white nationalists are capable of occasionally thinking about other things besides the death and suffering of non-white people.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I have to be a bigot against all reason even if I lose my wife, family, and friends, otherwise my life will be miserable.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Coolness Averted posted:

This time when CA raises the min wage all of those mass layoffs and business flight that's predicted every time will surely happen.
All of those restaurants in Los Angeles will just move to South Carolina, or we'll finally see the mass roll out of robotic kitchens that have been just around the corner for over 30 years now.

People who say this poo poo always come off as never ever having worked at a restaurant. Like even if you enjoy and take pride in cooking, it's loving miserable to be a kitchen worker in the USA. Someone who is 57 but convinced they personally stormed Omaha Beach, killed every communist in Vietnam, and signed the declaration of independence is going to scream that you are an idiot too stupid to live, far too stupid for your federally-mandated 7.25 dollars an hour, because you put pickles on their burger and they said NO PICKLES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

How do you write that and not go "oh wait, this is what insane people say in bad movies"?