Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Grey Hunter's next target.

https://www.efl.com/news/2023/september/13/efl-statement--reading-fc/

The thread title that never goes out of style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Maybe Boro shouldn't have sold their top scorer

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

A comfortable win, what is this?

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Always knew Aaron Connolly was good.

I guess whippits don't exist in Hull

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Dell_Zincht posted:

Always knew Aaron Connolly was good.

I guess whippits don't exist in Hull

he finally got away from the sparkling night life of pally park and look what it did for him

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

I would like to see at least 1 (one) win at home please FGR.

It's not funny any more.

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
that was an insanely good leeds counter

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
Millwall is poo poo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Turns out buying a good striker means your team will score goals. One weird trick clueless sporting directors don't want you to know

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

sebzilla posted:

I would like to see at least 1 (one) win at home please FGR.

It's not funny any more.

Look Rovers are finally off the starting block and that’s all that matters.

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

Bermondsey's finest were not happy with the Leeds fans
https://twitter.com/DorsetHottub/status/1703405309908205818

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
meow
https://twitter.com/mrpaulrobinson/status/1703438806051856650?s=46&t=Jl91I_6B7i5oyOtlhhpf1w

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Lol what a weapon

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

🎶We are bottom of the league, say we are bottom of the league🎶

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
ipswich blackburn seems a Classic of Football

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leeds won a game at home. We did it everyone

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Four losses in a row for Southampton, it's just like still being in the Premier League!

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Scoring a hat trick and losing is not nice

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/emilybastow_/status/1705571436570566840
(WELCOME TO WREXHAM SEASON 3 SPOILERS) Stockport County won this match 5-0

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Starsnostars posted:

Four losses in a row for Southampton, it's just like still being in the Premier League!

On the plus side you did give us our first league win of the season!

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Starsnostars posted:

between Martin and Duff, Swansea managers should be investigated as fraudulent

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Troy Queef posted:

(WELCOME TO WREXHAM SEASON 3 SPOILERS) Stockport County won this match 5-0

Having spent the last week to and from work listening to radio ads about Wrexham FC being a really real authentically real experience and it being the greatest gift ryan reynolds has ever received, all my goodwill is now completely exhausted and I want them to get mega relegated

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

wrexham are just a poor mans dorking wanderers

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I went to The Racecourse Ground in 2008, the last time Wrexham were in the Football League. I’ll take my hipster cred, thanks

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

Having spent the last week to and from work listening to radio ads about Wrexham FC being a really real authentically real experience and it being the greatest gift ryan reynolds has ever received, all my goodwill is now completely exhausted and I want them to get mega relegated

I hate Wrexham in America as well. Can’t escape the ads and billboards if you are anywhere in LA County.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

ItohRespectArmy posted:

And Dorking Wanderer's documentary is just as good (if not actually better!) than Wrexham's

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdF6oQvDW_jFTeGbP5MCY9P34fz0yzlLd&si=XsmTWPRbZS8H70NK

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I liked the bits in the Wrexham doc that were about the community and the less acknowledged parts of the team. Obviously nothing is "real" in these sorts of programmes, but I thought they were fairly honest about how grim things often are. That said, the people featured most often have probably gone on to become memes of some sort, and the episodes that focused almost exclusively on the owners were insufferable. I say that as an Always Sunny fan.

No one deserves to go to Stockport though.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Hedgehog Pie posted:

I liked the bits in the Wrexham doc that were about the community and the less acknowledged parts of the team. Obviously nothing is "real" in these sorts of programmes, but I thought they were fairly honest about how grim things often are. That said, the people featured most often have probably gone on to become memes of some sort, and the episodes that focused almost exclusively on the owners were insufferable. I say that as an Always Sunny fan.

No one deserves to go to Stockport though.

Plus the song that the band wrote (I can't remember their name but the lead singer was treated for cancer in the first series) is absolutely poo poo.

The recent episode with Paul Mullin and his autistic son resonated with me though, as I have two nephews with Autism.

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

Sunderland 3-0 up after 30 minutes and Sheff Weds fans are leaving already

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
also their chairman got real loving mad on the club website earlier today. the vibes are pretty hosed right now!

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2023/september/dejphon-chansiri-club-statement_/

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Sheff Wed bad

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The city of Sheffield, collectively, has 3 points from 15 matches of League football

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.

ItohRespectArmy posted:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
You've got to laugh haven't you

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

the sex ghost posted:

You've got to laugh haven't you

i am laughing alot, OP

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Rapidly trending in the we're so back direction

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Another home loss :toot:

Still, at least we're not Cheltenham

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

proud to announce that boro are actually mint and will be getting promoted