Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Sherbert Hoover posted:

posting about trump making GBS threads his pants for so long that you start making GBS threads your pants

Method is best acting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
lol the stinger on this clip. the whole thing is a tight kith skit imo

https://youtu.be/kgAVnZEFhxk?si=-9DrJmlCclNDZRsS

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Join me later today where I will be delivering remarks at the “Team Trump Iowa Commit to Caucus” event in Ottumwa!

Sun, October 01, 2023
02:30 pm (US/Central)
Doors Open: 11:30 am

Bridge View Center
102 Church St.

ottumwa is cool becauae that's where successful hollywood actor tom arnold's sister was an even more successful iowa methamphetamine dealer

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i had no idea the barbie movie was about election interference

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

lol the stinger on this clip. the whole thing is a tight kith skit imo

https://youtu.be/kgAVnZEFhxk?si=-9DrJmlCclNDZRsS

it's the look of intense smugness that kills me

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

wait the gov didn't shut down?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

mdemone posted:

it's the look of intense smugness that kills me

yeah whatever drugs she's on has her ego completely nullified and replaced with a fecal superhero.

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

yeah i guess they got a bill passed. weird how cspam won't let you know this

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

veepfake posted:

that old poo poo stain signed it too

45 days we get to do it again

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Qurnah posted:

in other words: a psychopath

A ceo

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Gaetz is considered smart?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

bebop esq posted:

he's a privileged white dude

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

bebop esq posted:

They mean smart the way your grandparents call you smart when you set the time on the microwave

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Will Congressman Jamal Bowman be prosecuted and imprisoned for very dangerously pulling and setting off the main fire alarm system in order to stop a Congressional vote that was going on in D.C. His egregious act is covered on tape, a horrible display of nerve and criminality. It was a very dangerous “Obstruction of an Official Proceeding,” the same as used against our J-6 prisoners. Actually, his act may have been worse. HE MUST SUFFER THEIR SAME FATE. WHEN WILL HIS TRIAL BEGIN???

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

veepfake posted:

what else is cspam hiding?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Will Congressman Jamal Bowman be prosecuted and imprisoned for very dangerously pulling and setting off the main fire alarm system in order to stop a Congressional vote that was going on in D.C. His egregious act is covered on tape, a horrible display of nerve and criminality. It was a very dangerous “Obstruction of an Official Proceeding,” the same as used against our J-6 prisoners. Actually, his act may have been worse. HE MUST SUFFER THEIR SAME FATE. WHEN WILL HIS TRIAL BEGIN???

I agree w/ TRUMP

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

pulling a fire alarm is worse than assaulting a cop, he's right

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

EUROPE JUST BEAT THE USA IN THE RYDER CUP. CONGRATS TO TEAM EUROPE! REPLACE SETH WAUGH, A LONG TIME KNOWN LOSER!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

piss guzzler 420 posted:

shut the gently caress up boring who cares gently caress YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgAVnZEFhxk

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

magiccarpet posted:

i had no idea the barbie movie was about election interference

i went to see it because the nazis were all upset about it but it wasn't very good imo

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

EUROPE JUST BEAT THE USA IN THE RYDER CUP. CONGRATS TO TEAM EUROPE! REPLACE SETH WAUGH, A LONG TIME KNOWN LOSER!

ty mr president

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
what is the ryder cup

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

well when he is right he's right

corgiwizard
Oct 27, 2020

tchruhump

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
look at this guy, only now finding out about beloved centerville dentist Doctor Gay Hitler and his dad, George Washington Hitler

https://www.circlevilleherald.com/news/hitlers-were-county-pioneers/article_2a6487b2-a34a-55f4-83f4-dfcf116d15d5.html

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Lol

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
for real though did he really pull the fire alarm to get out of voting lmao

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Qurnah posted:

well when he is right he's right

it was a different building than the one they were voting in

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
trying to pass the baton and passing out then waking up Sunday morning to find im entombed in the permanent trumo frozen throne like friggin nerzhul

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Lmao the stopgap government funding bill was passed without the $6 billion for Ukraine

guess the Z man showing up in person didn't have the effect they were looking for

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Qurnah posted:

for real though did he really pull the fire alarm to get out of voting lmao

he was trying to get there for the vote and hosed up the emergency exit real bad

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

mdemone posted:

it was a different building than the one they were voting in

lmao why would he do it then

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

:yooge: WAUGH!

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
he pulled a fire alarm in cannon, which is a congressional office building. I don't know how that directly affects voting

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Isizzlehorn posted:

Lmao the stopgap government funding bill was passed without the $6 billion for Ukraine

guess the Z man showing up in person didn't have the effect they were looking for

Didn't get get like 300mill tossed his way right after.

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

mdemone posted:

he was trying to get there for the vote and hosed up the emergency exit real bad

okay that sounds like something i would do i forgive him

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Qurnah posted:

i went to see it because the nazis were all upset about it but it wasn't very good imo

it was a two hour snl skit i dont know why everybody got so excited

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Qurnah posted:

he can't read signs good and is a congressperson

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Qurnah posted:

yolo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Qurnah posted:

okay that sounds like something i would do i forgive him

he stands there trying to figure out the sign and his conclusion was to press the alarm button which is KINDA but not at all what the sign says