Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
i dont know why goons cant have fun laughing at a boogie without wanting to shiv them or theirs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

cumpantry posted:

i dont know why goons cant have fun laughing at a boogie without wanting to shiv them or theirs

goons are jealous of elon's posting prowess, imagine if he came here he'd be empty quoted for weeks off a single post and that skill differential just drives goons mad

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”

cumpantry posted:

they're mad

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Aamon Animations is back with a new vid and this time it's Elon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYbEVmStFDQ

Enjoy
or not

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

The Last Call posted:

Enjoy
or not

I think I’m good, thanks though

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i'll allow it

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

The Last Call posted:

Enjoy
or not

I want skibidi toilet but the toilets are all Elon

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
:thumbsup:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I will watch it

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

The Last Call posted:

Enjoy
or not

Two nice details, using the terrible acted kicking from the Irishman, and the parasitic eye stalks from the snail video.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Dokapon Findom posted:

What are the jokes here exactly? Humor, in order to actually be funny, usually has some basis in reality- is it so?

Elon's stepmother and sister are the same person because his dad is also a paedophile.

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/business/status/1708548069698973816

bloomberg reporting on the WSJ article

quote:

Ackman’s firm, Pershing Square [PSH], received regulatory signoff Friday for a novel investment vehicle whose purpose is to invest in a privately held company and take it public. When asked by The Wall Street Journal if he would consider a transaction with X, the billionaire investor said “Absolutely.”

Other companies that could fit the bill include private-equity-owned businesses, divisions of public companies or “mature unicorns” eyeing initial public offerings, according to the vehicle’s regulatory filing.

Ackman says he has no idea if X is interested and would still need to determine whether or not a deal is doable. X had no comment.

After spending most of his career as an activist investor, Ackman, 57, also fancies himself an expert at helping companies shine and could see an opportunity to help improve X’s results. His vehicle could also give X some much-needed cash to pay down its heavy debt burden.

While Ackman doesn’t know Musk well, his foundation made a small investment in X when the Tesla
chief bought it, and he has occasionally tweeted ideas for the platform. One was adding an opposite button of sorts to certain tweets that would bring the user to the most popular tweet containing a counterargument. Musk responded, “Good idea.”

Ackman’s ‘SPARC’

Ackman is billing his new investment vehicle as an elevated version of the traditional special-purpose acquisition companies whose popularity surged before fizzling last year. While a SPAC raises money from investors before finding a company to merge with and take public, his version, called Pershing Square SPARC Holdings, flips the order. The “r” stands for “rights,” signaling investors’ rights to buy in after a target is identified.

Ackman has been waiting for the Securities and Exchange Commission to bless his creation for roughly two years, ever since regulatory concerns forced him to walk away from a large SPAC deal he orchestrated with Universal Music Group. At the time, he gave his investors their money back and warrants for the SPARC. (His investment firm took a 10% stake in Universal instead.)

He took to the platform after he and his wife, the architect Neri Oxman, who he’s described as the female Elon Musk, watched testimony of Kyle Rittenhouse, the teenager charged with killing two people at a Wisconsin protest using an AR-15-style rifle.

.random
May 7, 2007

webcams for christ posted:

quote:

…his wife, the architect Neri Oxman, who he’s described as the female Elon Musk…

:yikes:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Again, this is as an own? Hm.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

many goons would love to have a large a gun as their only friend

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Horace Kinch posted:

I want skibidi toilet but the toilets are all Elon

STFU!

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

cumpantry posted:

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
*thinking really hard to own musk*

durrrr... what if he was a singing toilet :buddy:

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

boogie, wings of redemption... elon lots of winners out there in the online world

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Von Pluring posted:

Håll käften, jävla rysshora.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:byetankie:

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

inspired by shining beacon kyle rittenhouse to invest in X, the everything app :patriot:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

webcams for christ posted:

quote:

One was adding an opposite button of sorts to certain tweets that would bring the user to the most popular tweet containing a counterargument. Musk responded, “Good idea.”

astral, please implement a "show dumbest post in thead" button

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Captain Hygiene posted:

astral, please implement a "show dumbest post in thead" button

?
we already have one

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Shut up, dad

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Dongicus posted:

Again, this is as an own? Hm.

you be the judge op

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Quote-Unquote posted:

Elon's stepmother and sister are the same person because his dad is also a paedophile.

"Also" meaning as well as who in this instance? I would hope we could avoid the more scurrilous accusations if they are without basis in reality.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Dokapon Findom posted:

"Also" meaning as well as who in this instance? I would hope we could avoid the more scurrilous accusations if they are without basis in reality.

Gbs

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

So like "fascist" and "tankie", it is an epithet now bereft of meaning because it is applied simply to people we do not like? Using words in situations where they don't apply greatly diminishes their power and meaning.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Dokapon Findom posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

elon musk is a tankie

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Ah yes, goon public enemy number two- guy who gets invited to parties :laugh:

In all seriousness, you'll have a tough time finding a famous person who hasn't taken a picture with that particular socialite.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

huh, isn't that the woman who procured all those underage girls for Jeffrey Epstein

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Dokapon Findom posted:

In all seriousness, you'll have a tough time finding a famous person who hasn't taken a picture with that particular socialite.

lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Dokapon Findom posted:

:rip: flew too close to the sun

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
Rich Evans has better posture than Elom, what the gently caress is going on with his neck.

https://x.com/Eve6/status/1708283909463748672?s=20

koshmar has issued a correction as of 21:12 on Oct 1, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

koshmar posted:

Rich Evans has better posture than Elom, what the gently caress is going on with his neck.

Atlas shrugged.