Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
I know I know I'm just loving really tired of the bay and would have left already if it weren't for my wife

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Xaris posted:

change those vowels around, i dare yuo

I love twat. I love lamp.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

fermun posted:

nope, but i've heard from the few people i still keep in contact with about how different it is
it is hard to overstate the number of totally new neighborhoods that just sprug up from abandoned warehouses, rail yards, and surface-level parking lots since basically the second you left weed legalized

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

I know I know I'm just loving really tired of the bay and would have left already if it weren't for my wife

the Orioles are winning! baltimore is resplendent and resurgent!

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
talk your wife to moving to Seattle so you can hate you existence even more

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

I also blame this guys wife

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I'll move in with his wife

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

All cities are trash, ran by trash, and populated by trash

the pro move is to move into the woods and embrace hermitism

Kyro has issued a correction as of 16:16 on Sep 30, 2023

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I'll move in with his wife

And Ill freaking have sex with her :D

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Kyro posted:

All cities are trash, ran by trash, and populated by trash

the pro move is to move into the woods and embrace hermitism

Actually it's to become closer to your fellow man and engage in meaningful conversation about a variety of topics with them

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Actually it's to become closer to your fellow man and engage in meaningful conversation about a variety of topics with them

nah thanks, that takes to much time and malarkey. Anarcho-frontierism is much more fun :clint:

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Kyro posted:

nah thanks, that takes to much time and malarkey. Anarcho-frontierism is much more fun :clint:

The biggest political division in the usa is this.
The People who want to be cowboys and the people who don't.

And both parties have some degree of both groups people in each.
And in "liberal" states have their areas.

In California, it's politely referred to as "Central"
and in Oregon and Washington it's the "East"

Edit
And Wyoming is having a wealth gap growth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuwTlpzVdSk

mazzi Chart Czar has issued a correction as of 19:48 on Sep 30, 2023

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
thanks to the tiny size of new SSDs, the messenger pigeons that kyro ducktapes them onto have an easier time flying, increasing data transfer speeds by several days

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Kyro posted:

i want to be an astronaut

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

The biggest political division in the usa is this.
The People who want to be cowboys and the people who don't.

And both parties have some degree of both groups people in each.
And in "liberal" states have their areas.

In California, it's politely referred to as "Central"
and in Oregon and Washington it's the "East"

Edit
And Wyoming is having a wealth gap growth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuwTlpzVdSk

I think its a bit more nuanced for California. Theres a lot of chuds in the central valley, but most of the large urban centers are dem cities. The most solidly chud counties are really the barely populated rural Northern ones

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

titty_baby_ posted:

I think its a bit more nuanced for California. Theres a lot of chuds in the central valley, but most of the large urban centers are dem cities. The most solidly chud counties are really the barely populated rural Northern ones

Is this a JEFFERSON POST!?

Are you Jefferson-ing?

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Is this a JEFFERSON POST!?

Are you Jefferson-ing?

:pervert:

The state of Jefferson would have less then a million people. Theres some small ag areas, mostly in the rogue Valley and North Central valley, and ranchers dependent on federal water. Theres a decent timber industry overall. There would be a lot of cannabis farms, but they wouldn't actually.be able to sell outside the state and thus wouldn't have much of a market. The state would be constantly plagued by wildfires and wouldn't be able to afford its own roads. It would comprise some of the poorest parts of Oregon and California

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

never been. if someone wants to send me money to govisit, PMs are open

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i will never give someone money to go sovcit

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Lpzie posted:

never been. if someone wants to send me money to govisit, PMs are open

Ive been theres some really nice redwoods around eureka and the southern Oregon coast is super dramatic visually. 8/10 would vacation in Jefferson again

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

a friend drives up from coahuila to humboldt every fall to go process weed so he thinks all californians are white methhead slave-driving entrepreneurs

PoundSand
Jul 30, 2021

Also proficient with kites
gang gang San Francisco so good

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

i say swears online posted:

a friend drives up from coahuila to humboldt every fall to go process weed so he thinks all californians are white methhead slave-driving entrepreneurs

I can't believe thats still worth it, with how much the market crashed

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

titty_baby_ posted:

I can't believe thats still worth it, with how much the market crashed

Are there still big illegal grows up there? I remember when I went down there to tour the redwoods there were various local stories about bushwhackers stumbling into grows and getting murdered

Figure theres still gonna be decent money in illegal growing up until Texas legalizes

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i think he goes to a semi-legal grow, extra acreage not listed in the official books

there's definitely a glut. in texas prices are down like 75% in the last decade

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

i think he goes to a semi-legal grow, extra acreage not listed in the official books

Thats wild. I know Oregon the entire industry is teetering on collapse from over production but I thought that was mostly just because theres no legal export market. Didnt realize it was having an so much effect in states still criminalized. Pretty funny that 20 years ago the conventional wisdom was that legalization would be the panacea for Californias budget crisis

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Theres still illegal grows still but its usually like "people in cabins growing more than 6 plants and shipping pounds to other states" or an amount of diversion from legal farms (its easy to get around the states track and trace system). The cartel grows in tje woods are rarer then before. Most busts I hear about are just abatement stuff towards permitted farms that are pissing off their neighbors or CDFW.

The new way weed gets moved out is by legal distribution companies. Farmers basically don't get paid until product sells at retail, and then they're last in the chain to get $. A lot of legal distros take weed and then instead of moving it to legal retails in state they smuggle it out to other states and dont pay the farmers. Theres so many farmers desperate to sell product that its an easy scam to pull

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
hiding every city but san francisco from op

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Thats wild. I know Oregon the entire industry is teetering on collapse from over production but I thought that was mostly just because theres no legal export market. Didnt realize it was having an so much effect in states still criminalized. Pretty funny that 20 years ago the conventional wisdom was that legalization would be the panacea for Californias budget crisis

yeah it's pretty crazy. I'm part of a telegram group that sends some college kid to my doorstep with 1g vapes for $20 apiece

keep in mind that NM and OK are legal states so we're getting absolutely flooded

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Its mostlt overproduction and inability to export. The top weed growing county in CA is.licensed to grow more weed then the entire states demand, and theres like 3 or 4 counties with just as many licenses. There was originally supposed to.be a cap on licenses but the state didn't do that and now there's enormous megafarms in old strawberry growing infrastructure with like 30 licenses per owner. And weed can store for a while too. Distros are still selling weed thats been in storage since 2020

titty_baby_ has issued a correction as of 17:08 on Oct 1, 2023

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

titty_baby_ posted:

Its mostlt overproduction and inability to export. The top weed growing county in CA is.licensed to grow more weed then the entire states demand, and theres like 3 or 4 counties with just as many licenses. There was originally supposed to.be a cap on licenses but the state didn't do that and now there's enormous megafarms in old strawberry growing infrastructure with like 30 licenses per owner. And weed can store for a while too. Distros are still selling weed thats been in storage since 2020

lol jesus. it's incredibly easy to send a box of 144 vapes cross-country in the mail, but I don't understand how they can just fall off the back of the truck like that. flower seems easier to fudge in the accounting

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I once drove through San Francisco. I would saw off my foot too avoid going there again.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Crazypoops posted:

I once drove through San Francisco. I would saw off my foot too avoid going there again.

Should've taken the 880/80/580 thru eastbay and the Richmond Bridge, idiot

Greg12
Apr 22, 2020

titty_baby_ posted:

the dems are just chuds that honor the property rights of queer landlxrds and smxll bxsinesses of color

see what happens if you try to build a sidewalk

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

titty_baby_ posted:

Should've taken the 880/80/580 thru eastbay and the Richmond Bridge, idiot

Well yeah I know that now Captain hindsight!

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

The Driving Retard

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

all those bozos really thought theyd be able to charge $60 for an eight or whatever until the end of time. its bulk agriculture!

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Crazypoops posted:

dumbass

if you have to, take 280 to side streets, gridlock every intersection, and be assertive and domineering over the other pleb cars. traffic laws are for ignorant rubes to follow. you can save a lot of time by asserting total dominance over the roads.

also use a fake paper plate or just take it off so the bus cameras cant get you and avoid tolls. sfpd doesn't exist at all: they're too busy gassing some homeless guys outside nancy pelosi's house.

i used to drive around for work (construction) a lot and got good at getting from a->b. still can get utterly hosed on the occasion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

TenementFunster posted:

all those bozos really thought theyd be able to charge $60 for an eight or whatever until the end of time. its bulk agriculture!

I can get gram carts for $20. I can get 8ths of flower for like $10. Even the shittiest 8ths are still 24%+ thc.

In HS we were getting like a gram for $20 and it was a gamble whether it would be good or not