Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Nap Ghost
I think mine was Raoul Duke. Had some guy on south street recognize me. That was fun. I also did Pat Bateman, DentAurthurdent and for videogame fun Tommy Vercetti. I used to and still have fun dressing up and I hope all you do too

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Nap Ghost

impressive. Alec Baldwin may have done it better

----------------

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
When I was like 10 I dressed up as Bender which involved like papier mache and poo poo

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
I don't have pictures but I dressed up in a suit with skull facepaint and a pair of sunglasses with one eye busted out and went as Baron Samedi. Except everyone assumed I was a dead blues brother so I went with that instead. Some guy whose costume was "halloween costume judge" gave me a buck.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Nap Ghost

mutantIke posted:

When I was like 10 I dressed up as Bender which involved like papier mache and poo poo

that is cool

----------------

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

my dad was extremely unhappy that i used his work shirt without asking him

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Nap Ghost

Benagain posted:

I don't have pictures but I dressed up in a suit with skull facepaint and a pair of sunglasses with one eye busted out and went as Baron Samedi. Except everyone assumed I was a dead blues brother so I went with that instead. Some guy whose costume was "halloween costume judge" gave me a buck.

gently caress it. you win. I don't think anyone is going to gently caress it worse than you did

----------------

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Nap Ghost

Sherbert Hoover posted:

my dad was extremely unhappy that i used his work shirt without asking him

it's his problem for not giving you a shirt

----------------

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

it's his problem for not giving you a shirt

:hai:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Nap Ghost

sorry for not making myself clear. Adult costumes. I wanted some honeys to post.
When I was a kid my dad made me every costume I wanted. He made me a polyester ninja turtle. He was that good

----------------

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I was Lazslo Cravensworth last year and MY WIFE was Nadja of Antipaxos, and that felt drat good

----------------

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Nap Ghost

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I was Lazslo Cravensworth last year and MY WIFE was Nadja of Antipaxos, and that felt drat good

I do not understand what that means. Got any pictures?

----------------

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Nap Ghost

that mouse thing

----------------

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

When I was like 10 I asked my Dad to make me a Timberwolf/Madcat costume because Mechwarrior 2 was all I played on the blueberry iMac we had.

It was loving awesome, most people didn't get it but I was stomping around in a cardboard mech like YEAHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHA

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Waffle House posted:

When I was like 10 I asked my Dad to make me a Timberwolf/Madcat costume because Mechwarrior 2 was all I played on the blueberry iMac we had.

It was loving awesome, most people didn't get it but I was stomping around in a cardboard mech like YEAHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHA

this sounds like an excellent time

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Nap Ghost

Waffle House posted:

loving love it!

----------------

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I dressed as Sarah Palin in 2008. I made it look really creepy and one of the other college students asked who I was and when I told them they just stared at me. I don't know why I thought doing this in Tennessee was a great idea but I had fun with it.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Dixville posted:

I dressed as Sarah Palin in 2008. I made it look really creepy and one of the other college students asked who I was and when I told them they just stared at me. I don't know why I thought doing this in Tennessee was a great idea but I had fun with it.

:lol:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Nap Ghost

Dixville posted:

this is why dressing up is fun. I once hit on my friend when he dressed up as a girl. He was hot

----------------

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
The unibomber. We got pulled over by the cops and I had a fake pipe bomb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

This was pretty much the first and last time I dressed up as an adult, haven't had an occasion since.
Expensive mask, cheap everything else. Still have the mask though.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Vertical stats GBS verified 6/30/2023 185.4cm

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
When I was young my mom used to make our costumes. I wanted to be this:

I wasn't allowed an axe so I ended up looking like this

----------------

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

that mouse thing

MF Doom. You're probably thinking of the Cartoon Network-themed album he did with Danger Mouse.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Dixville posted:

Lol

----------------

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Nap Ghost

SniperWoreConverse posted:

The unibomber. We got pulled over by the cops and I had a fake pipe bomb

No loving way you could pull off Ted!

----------------

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

Probably "mad professor".

I bought a lab coat and a large syringe, then filled the syringe with a solution of hi-lighter ink from the core (the felt stuff inside the pen) that had been let soak in water. The water/ink mixture was a very cool poison-green, and glowed in the blacklight we had at the party!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I don't remember how old I was, but I once waffled so hard on deciding on a costume as a kid that on the night of Halloween, minutes before trick-or-treating, I grabbed a paper bad, cut eyeholes in it, drew a really bad tiger face on it and wrote "BENGALS FAN" on the forehead area.

Best candy haul I ever got.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Nap Ghost

Cthulu Carl posted:

I don't remember how old I was, but I once waffled so hard on deciding on a costume as a kid that on the night of Halloween, minutes before trick-or-treating, I grabbed a paper bad, cut eyeholes in it, drew a really bad tiger face on it and wrote "BENGALS FAN" on the forehead area.

Best candy haul I ever got.

DId you get a rock?

----------------

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

DId you get a rock?

No, but I did get an extra razor blade in my apple

Cthulu Carl fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Oct 2, 2023

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Nap Ghost

Cthulu Carl posted:

No, but I did get an extra razor blade in my apple

lucky dog

----------------

JustCallMeDC
Aug 12, 2023

Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
I dressed up as this reaper for 5th grade with full face paint to make me look dead. I got compliments all night long, was such a good time.

Grey Cat posted:

This was pretty much the first and last time I dressed up as an adult, haven't had an occasion since.

Hello SCP-049

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Nap Ghost

Grey Cat posted:

my cousins kid did that about two years ago, and the mask was the most expensive part

----------------

Crystal Lake Witch
Apr 25, 2010

When I was like 12 I used a yard waste bag and some dryer ducts to make a low budget robot costume that I was super happy about, and then it was snowy and cold the whole time I was out with friends, and I was much less pleased.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Halloween 1988, I wore my sister’s clothing dressed as a punk rocker (she was an old school punk). Misfits t-shirt, skinny jeans with holes, combat boots, studded jewelry and bracelets, and she frosted my hair, spiked it, and put black mascara on one eye.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Nap Ghost

You Are A Elf posted:

Halloween 1988, I wore my sister’s clothing dressed as a punk rocker (she was an old school punk). Misfits t-shirt, skinny jeans with holes, combat boots, studded jewelry and bracelets, and she frosted my hair, spiked it, and put black mascara on one eye.

I more or less got a Black Flag tattoo so I could do this

----------------

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.
I made this costume for a brewery party. During the day parents brought their kids and there was one little girl who was super excited to see me. She just kept waving at me the whole time she was there.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i put on a yellow dress, a white umbrella, and carried around a thing of salt. i was the morton salt girl! im also a dude with a beard and a lot of body hair

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Nap Ghost

Cactus Ghost posted:

i put on a yellow dress, a white umbrella, and carried around a thing of salt. i was the morton salt girl! im also a dude with a beard and a lot of body hair

that rules!

----------------