Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

omg gamer gf what games she plays :swoon:

Habba was previously accused of racist behavior in a 2022 lawsuit by a former employee at her law firm, including saying “I hate that Black b*tch” about New York Attorney General Letitia James, who brought the current fraud case against Trump. There were also allegedly recordings of her loudly “dropping ‘N’ bombs” while rapping along to music in her New Jersey law office.

oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

veepfake posted:

Habba was previously accused of racist behavior in a 2022 lawsuit by a former employee at her law firm, including saying “I hate that Black b*tch” about New York Attorney General Letitia James, who brought the current fraud case against Trump. There were also allegedly recordings of her loudly “dropping ‘N’ bombs” while rapping along to music in her New Jersey law office.

oh

Heated Gamer Moment

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Can’t you afford a MacBook, lady?

Doesn’t Alina owe Hillary $1 million or something for that frivolous lawsuit she filed for Trump in Florida?

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

veepfake posted:

oh

:whitewater:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Alina Habba Hotel

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

veepfake posted:

oh

sounds like a gamer to me

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Heated Gamer Moment

drat she really is a gamer

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

Spaced God posted:

Every time my boss talks to me I get convinced I'm bad at my job and gonna get fired but I know I'm doing an okay job

sometimes it feels like my boss negs me on everything (professionally) and now i just kinda check out but am probs gonan get fired

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

veepfake posted:

oh

hmm, sounds like she plays shooters

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I neg myself about my performance constantly and then my boss looks at whatever I did for like a second and says "good job! Keep it up" and idk if he's just trying to provide encouragement or if he doesn't really care

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
There have been so many changes in my department that I'm not really sure who I'm supposed to report to. It's very presidential. The lady who I think is my boss always seems more confused than me.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Hatebag posted:

the judge is going to put trump in the painting, too, after he defeats him at law. it's disgraceful!

if those libs put one more person into a painting I'm gonna... :argh:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Glumwheels posted:

Can’t you afford a MacBook, lady?

Doesn’t Alina owe Hillary $1 million or something for that frivolous lawsuit she filed for Trump in Florida?

I'm no mac fan boy but $2k gets you a way better mac than that thing unless maybe she really is a gamer

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Lawyer software doesn't run on Mac os

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
after a quick search it doesnt look like anyone made a doom.wad of the trump document shitter so thats an opportunity for someone

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

veepfake posted:

oh

yikes

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

titty_baby_ posted:

I neg myself about my performance constantly and then my boss looks at whatever I did for like a second and says "good job! Keep it up" and idk if he's just trying to provide encouragement or if he doesn't really care

My technique for holding steady currently is to talk more and sometimes say a funny thing about a situation during the daily meetings so that I seem more useful.

I accidentally created a critical piece of software and I've been milking that for a while.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Bread Liar

veepfake posted:

oh

oh she's definitely a gamer

efb about 50 times over

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Greg Legg posted:

There have been so many changes in my department that I'm not really sure who I'm supposed to report to. It's very presidential. The lady who I think is my boss always seems more confused than me.

we got a new asst director last week and apparently it is my job to teach her huge swaths of her job

she also said no to hiring new staff in my group this fy, but we had to take on another guy from another team who is kind of an idiot and clearly cannot perform this current role

save me trump

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

emfive posted:

My technique for holding steady currently is to talk more and sometimes say a funny thing about a situation during the daily meetings so that I seem more useful.

Art of the quip, hello fellow schmoozer

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Answer the motherfuckin questions, Alina Habba!

quote:

Habba did not immediately respond to a request for comment about what the exact model of the laptop was, how often she games on it, or if Trump has ever watched her play on it.

We need to know if you're Trump's cool gamer gf!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

External Organs posted:

Lawyer software doesn't run on Mac os

I would be surprised to learn that this is true, but only a little because companies who sell that kind of poo poo are scum.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

emfive posted:

I would be surprised to learn that this is true, but only a little because companies who sell that kind of poo poo are scum.

Euphronius....???

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

External Organs posted:

Art of the quip, hello fellow schmoozer

Yea four decades of poo poo posting repartee has its upside

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
what’s her twitch channel?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWeymITuov0

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

External Organs posted:

Euphronius....???

LOL euphronius makes legal software?

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
i feel like court drawings are the only times i see pastels anymore

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

emfive posted:

LOL euphronius makes legal software?

I can't tell if this is an extremely good euphronius post or that you are asking legitimately

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
euphronius drunkenly speech-to-texting 40,000 lines of code

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Joementum posted:

i feel like you probably shouldn't do the dril isis tweet in print

my "The Waffen-SS had a complicated history" t shirt is getting a lot of questions

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

i feel like court drawings are the only times i see pastels anymore

Get some and draw a pretty picture for Truno

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Alina Habba would probably agree that CounterStrike2 sucks

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

A gaming laptop isn't just for gaming

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

a.lo posted:

making AI trumps

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

William Bear posted:

Answer the motherfuckin questions, Alina Habba!

We need to know if you're Trump's cool gamer gf!

A better question would be why didn’t you request a jury trial??

Too busy playing Fortnite?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Pittsburgh chat has invaded my other spaces, I will never forgive them for this

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
I disagree with the premise of this trial in strongest possible terms. If a former president supermans his pants he deserves all the privacy and little remaining dignity the rest of us would have. There should be no trial, hearing, or testimony from thousands of witnesses

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

a.lo posted:

if you go into a best buy rn and say "give me your laptop with thr biggest screen please" you will walk out with a gaming laptop and now gamers are freaking out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

tenderjerk posted:

we got a new asst director last week and apparently it is my job to teach her huge swaths of her job

she also said no to hiring new staff in my group this fy, but we had to take on another guy from another team who is kind of an idiot and clearly cannot perform this current role

save me trump

lol

There's a new student in one of the districts I work in and she (ADORABLY) put him on my caseload because we're from the same place.