Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Scapulor posted:

Have fun!

Its quite popular!

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
seriously everyone should keep mentioning how broke trump is in the press and courts if you don't want that man to see november 2024

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

goth smoking cloves posted:

ENOUGH ABOUT WHANGS!

MORE WHANGS

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

WrasslorMonkey posted:

TROOF

Now that “jeffrey” has bought the board, the talentless, low rated POSTERS of Nite Crew are back. I knew there was a reason I didn’t want to see it sold - True LOSERS!!!

TROOF

Remember when I told you that the poorly written and not at all funny Nite Crew Posts are nothing less than a major Campaign Contribution to the Radical Left Democrat Party. Watch what is going on - so interesting!

nite crew is dead. its time to face reality

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

seriously everyone should keep mentioning how broke trump is in the press and courts if you don't want that man to see november 2024

it don’t matter

none a dis matters

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
i hope we see the laptop again because he absolutely got mad about it

im reminded of the time he got mad because he didn't like spicers suit

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
nite crew was 90% plinkey dumping his twitter feed into the thread

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
gaming laptops are better than regular laptops

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Now that it has been agreed in Court that Mar-a-Lago is WORTH 50 to 100 times the Value the Racist & Incompetent Attorney General of New York State, Letitia “Peekaboo” James, ascribed to it (18 Million Dollars), & likewise other assets that were valued crazily low by this “Monster” that has allowed Violent Crime in New York to reach EPIDEMIC levels, and dangerous illegal migrants to roam free all over our State, we hope the Judge will TERMINATE his first ruling of fraud in that he was given false and ridiculous information by the Trump Deranged Lunatic, A.G. James. In actuality, I am WORTH FAR MORE than the numbers put down on the Financial Statements, not less. In addition, there is a far reaching and professionally drawn Disclaimer Clause boldly stated on the FIRST PAGE OF THE DOCUMENT. This entire case should be thrown out and dismissed. The A.G. should be reprimanded and sanctioned for bringing this case with its FAKE LOW VALUES, in order to make me look bad. Election Interference!

get some new material

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

he's been doing this whole time!
not news!

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

FAKE LOW VALUES

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
trinbls

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

not news!

*extremely cspam voice*
"he's right"

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
Maybe he was including the value of all the classified documents stored there when he valued it.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

UFOTacoMan posted:

not news!

They knew what they signed up for

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

hasn't john kelly been saying that since 2019

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Now that it has been agreed in Court that Mar-a-Lago is WORTH 50 to 100 times the Value the Racist & Incompetent Attorney General of New York State, Letitia “Peekaboo” James, ascribed to it (18 Million Dollars), & likewise other assets that were valued crazily low by this “Monster” that has allowed Violent Crime in New York to reach EPIDEMIC levels, and dangerous illegal migrants to roam free all over our State, we hope the Judge will TERMINATE his first ruling of fraud in that he was given false and ridiculous information by the Trump Deranged Lunatic, A.G. James. In actuality, I am WORTH FAR MORE than the numbers put down on the Financial Statements, not less. In addition, there is a far reaching and professionally drawn Disclaimer Clause boldly stated on the FIRST PAGE OF THE DOCUMENT. This entire case should be thrown out and dismissed. The A.G. should be reprimanded and sanctioned for bringing this case with its FAKE LOW VALUES, in order to make me look bad. Election Interference!

it will never stop being the funniest thing that in ALL of this legal poo poo in which he is mired all trump really cares about is that someone filed a legal document saying he wasn’t as rich as he pretends to be.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
for probably a couple hours I will be posting from a covid shot fog, I've never really felt weird from a vax shot but this morning I do. I feel like I go from having a strange headache to feeling extremely good in like waves, every few minutes. Also my feet hurt. Well they always hurt, but now they hurt in a different way.

Anyway I've lit my Trump candle so hopefully this will clear up soon.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

emfive posted:

for probably a couple hours I will be posting from a covid shot fog, I've never really felt weird from a vax shot but this morning I do. I feel like I go from having a strange headache to feeling extremely good in like waves, every few minutes. Also my feet hurt. Well they always hurt, but now they hurt in a different way.

Anyway I've lit my Trump candle so hopefully this will clear up soon.

*quietly into a phone receiver* doc, we got a live one. yeah, 6G at least, maybe even 8kUHD.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
The right-hand doll is like when I have the weird headache, and the left-hand ("chill") doll is when I feel strangely good (just to illustrate)

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

t

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Only trust your chip

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

External Organs posted:

Only trust your chimp

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Buddykins go to bed

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

also I woke up really obsessed with the idea of making a Holiday party cheese ball with nuts and cranberries

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

nite crew was 90% plinkey dumping his twitter feed into the thread

that was day crew

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

i got the dual sim Covid vax so I can enjoy seamless global coverage

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

I am not sure that was agreed at all, sir

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
The value of his property made him madder than anything else and I love it.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Also I feel this is important:

Rebecca (raccoon)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

The A.G. should be reprimanded and sanctioned for bringing this case with its FAKE LOW VALUES, in order to make me look bad.

Trump invoking girl math

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

AxGrap posted:

The value of his property made him madder than anything else and I love it.

Trump's mood is a spectrum between the extremely good Michael Cohen tweet and whatever this is

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

External Organs posted:

Buddykins go to bed

no

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist posted:

uhh what, apparently jeff sponsored the new whang video? lol

i wonder if we'll get an influx if regs, that might be fun

hi I'm a new lurker

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
I thought "nite crew" was just a running gag. No one is that messed up

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

CODChimera posted:

nite crew is dead. its time to face reality

F

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

DrPossum posted:

I thought "nite crew" was just a running gag. No one is that messed up

post at night? with your jammies on??

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

gaming laptops are better than regular laptops

this is true, gaming laptop means larger monitor means enough room to put a 9-key on the keyboard so you can do real work on the laptop

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

CODChimera posted:

that was day crew

it is both actually, but you get a larger representation of posters in day crew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

the gamer laptop word "Trump"