Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

The New York Times posted:

Gaetz’s Ouster of McCarthy Draws Attention to His Ethics Issues

Representative Matt Gaetz is facing a House Committee inquiry into allegations of sexual misconduct and misuse of funds. Representative Kevin McCarthy has argued Mr. Gaetz’s move against him is payback.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Greg Legg posted:

I think people forget how insane this country was during the Bush administration. Not that it's better now but that was also a weird and violent time.

we are one Taiwan away from putting Chinese Americans in camps

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

William Bear posted:

Lol, imagine being surprised or shocked that this happened.

https://twitter.com/Olivia_Beavers/status/1709310557546070423

Anyway, the US Government is funded for 42 more days. I hope we have a Speaker by mid-November to threaten to damage the economy.

theyre used to the dems putting out the fire before the gop sticks their dick in it

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

wtf....

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

CaptainBeefart posted:

Would it have been funnier if Democrats voted to not vacate the speaker?

No because now we get the content of republicans trying to vote in a speaker before the 45 day debt ceiling time bomb when no one has the ability to get the votes needed. There’s a nonzero chance they elect McCarthy again, pass just another 45 day extension, then he gets voted out right after again :lol:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

let them fight

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://x.com/imjdsharp/status/1709307823819988997?s=20

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

lisa needs braces

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

:chaostrump:

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Trumps mainstreaming of bull horn fascism will probably be the longer term evil, but for now GWB has the much larger body count, Obama too granted the latter is probably just trump being too lazy to push red buttons as opposed to any real moral concerns.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Red Baron posted:

chaos reigns!!

did we get the good cspan cameras back or no

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

VideoKid posted:

it’s Bush 100%. Trump’s covid deaths are nothing compared to all of the death and destruction that Bush caused in the Middle East.

yeah it's no contest

the closest i can think of is trump abandoning the kurds, but bush was part of a 50+ year project to stripmine and destabilize the middle east and developing world at the cost of millions of lives

Diabetic posted:

As much as I would like to watch them each other alive, I don't really know if anyone in power would actually do anything. I think Cawthorn only got any comeuppance was because he just had so much stuff anyway it was only a matter of time cause he was a rookie. I can't imagine that forehead will get that kind of reprisal.

also florida politics is basically True Detective and Gaetz probably has bodies to his name

including Nestor and that desantis/GOP donor (Kent Stermon) who suicided after being caught soliciting a teenager

Durf has issued a correction as of 22:42 on Oct 3, 2023

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Lol, this is their reasoning:

https://twitter.com/kirk_bado/status/1709312331690188811?s=20

"Fire alarm! Also, why didn't you save us from our own stupidity?"

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

CHINA 👏 COULD 👏 INVADE 👏 US 👏 AT 👏 ANY 👏 MOMENT

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

lmao loser

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Durf posted:

yeah it's no contest

the closest i can think of is trump abandoning the kurds, but bush was part of a 50+ year project to stripmine and destabilize the middle east and developing world at the cost of millions of lives

also florida politics is basically True Detective and Gaetz probably has bodies to his name

including Nestor and that desantis/GOP donor (Kent Stermon) who suicided after being caught soliciting a teenager

Didn't he have a college dorm mate who died as well?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

William Bear posted:

Lmao

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

puff the magic cum dragon

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Thank u tacodaemon

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I can barely tell what that NRCC thing is talking about

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

External Organs posted:

Thank u tacodaemon

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Looks like it's already been brought-en

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

William Bear posted:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
im the arcane delay tactic

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
order of succession

wow president murray!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

William Bear posted:

“‘I’m not the loser, you’re the loser.”

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:sickos:

https://twitter.com/mzanona/status/1709321950470762756?s=46

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

lmao, glad I decided not to skip this. That "LOSERS" sounded hilarious

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Wow! This is just like that time Chancellor Valorum was removed from office by a vote of no confidence called by Senator Palpatine in the middle of the Blockade of Naboo!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Who cares about the RINO/loser caucas

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
President Yellen about thos beans

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

William Bear posted:

Wow! This is just like that time Chancellor Valorum was removed from office by a vote of no confidence called by Senator Palpatine in the middle of the Blockade of Naboo!

Wow! This is just like that time Rpfoessor Dumbledore was removed from office by a vote of no confidence called by Severus Snape in the middle of the Return of the Demeaters!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
‘Arcane delay tactic on the House’. Jeffries casting Slow on the Republicans.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lmao

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

oh no, problems won’t get solved anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH