Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I have made weirdness

richard dean anderson eating a ball of yarn, hyporealistic, unreality

adding ,comedy

pixaal fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Oct 3, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

"portra 800 photograph of Hank Hill being arrested for selling fake, unlicensed propane and propane accessories"

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Oct 3, 2023

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
that boy aint right

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

"A blow mold plastic hot dog wearing a single green stiletto boot in the yard as a christmas decoration"

nailed it, including the cord

Athaboros
Mar 11, 2007

Hundreds and Thousands!

"the last supper but everyone is replaced with dragonball z characters"

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
my submission for Images That Go Hard

Only registered members can see post attachments!

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

what WON'T Nixon steal :allears:

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 09:53 on Oct 3, 2023

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Amazing how well it can do waffle houses now. Also, the moon's moon looking good.

Lord of the rivets
Sep 10, 2022
Meanwhile on Mars, you have to catch your own food

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

KakerMix posted:

"portra 800 photograph of Hank Hill being arrested for selling fake, unlicensed propane and propane accessories"

Porϸane, Hank how could you

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Bing has been telling me "we cannot create right now" for twelve hours. Does this mean I got banned? I did create several Minion 9/11s.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Works currently for me, but it has been glitchy. Have a man riding a horse, on a treadmill, in the back of a pickup, on the highway.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

smoobles posted:

Bing has been telling me "we cannot create right now" for twelve hours. Does this mean I got banned? I did create several Minion 9/11s.

no they have just been really overwhelmed, I believe you may get a temp ban just to help their servers catch up but no marks on your account. I also have never gotten a resend to work by clicking the button I have to press enter on the prompt no idea if this is just me being dumb. I had no problem getting image for a few hours then lunch hit and it's hell again.

You can seriously type some hosed up poo poo worst case you get a message that says "We flagged this, click here to suggest this is an error" I suspect if you gently caress with that form they wont take kindly. I also got a new one after 3.0 update for "snapple fact that is wrong" the error was this prompt is too vague to return high quality results and has been blocked.

e: I'm running dangerously low on credits for the day though down to 12.

theme to generate, horror movie monsters / murderers

pixaal fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Oct 3, 2023

Halibut Barn
May 30, 2005

help

Hadlock posted:

Did not have "AI generated art would revive Guy Gieri and Danny Devito's carrers" on my bingo card
Fieri's been keeping himself busy, didn't you see him at the latest League of Legends tournament?

I have one Bing request that's been stuck in "in progress..." for a whole day now, but it's still been letting me create others at least.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

looking good!

e: this cross over works somehow

pixaal fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Oct 3, 2023

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

The Ongoing Adventures of Karate John vs The Gators

"chocolate starfish flower"

eating a bowl full of bullet ants

Spongebob learns about Prophylactics

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Oct 3, 2023

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Heaven's Gators is legit

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!
lol, the first computer that I actually bought with my own money was a Commodore 64; it had 64 KILOBYTES of RAM and a floppy disk drive that stored 170 kilobytes per disk side.

Forty years later, I'm running Stable Diffusion locally on my rig. The leap in technology has been absolutely mind blowing to not only witness, but to be part of.

joe football
Dec 22, 2012
Finally got Dalle-3 added to ChatGPT, but it refuses to generate anything with a 'public figure', which bing doesn't have a problem with for the most part. Microsoft thankfully continuing their proud tradition of reckless AI use in public products

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

joe football posted:

Finally got Dalle-3 added to ChatGPT, but it refuses to generate anything with a 'public figure', which bing doesn't have a problem with for the most part. Microsoft thankfully continuing their proud tradition of reckless AI use in public products

How'd you get DALL E 3 working with chatgpt?

joe football
Dec 22, 2012

smoobles posted:

How'd you get DALL E 3 working with chatgpt?

It's part of their paid service and it just shows up when it decides to, I assume they're rolling it out gradually

Looks like this

Serotoning
Sep 14, 2010

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
HANG 'EM HIGH

We're fighting human animals and we act accordingly

smoobles posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > AI Art: I did create several Minion 9/11s

e:
This tech is getting scary good. Just in time for Spooktober

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

I JUST WANTED SOME FAST FOOD

you can really tell the difference between the bing version and the openai version

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

When midjourney v1 came out, I just wanted to make some Charlie Kellys smashing rats with a baseball bat, and it never quite worked

But now with the power of dall-e 3

I have an endless supply of Charlie Kellys smashing rats with a baseball bat

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

KinkyJohn posted:

When midjourney v1 came out, I just wanted to make some Charlie Kellys smashing rats with a baseball bat, and it never quite worked

But now with the power of dall-e 3

I have an endless supply of Charlie Kellys smashing rats with a baseball bat

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
With DALL E 3, A Slavic Wizard Using Vodka To Do Magic With In Anime Style

Same prompt, only in medival style

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Hank Hill dressed as Big Foot driving a convertible doing donuts in a Whataburger parking lot

a boxed copy of the NES game called "Hard Body Dwayne"

President Nixon cracking up laughing at very poor condition copper sold by Ea-nāṣir

President Nixon cracking up laughing at a drunk donkey attempting to eat figs

President Nixon cracking up laughing at a crayon drawing of a very poor example of a dollar bill

President Nixon dressed as an 80s punk skateboarding through a shopping mall (look at his shirt lmao)

President Nixon dressed as an 80s cyberpunk hacker, posing with his electronic gear

President Nixon wearing a baseball cap that says "WEED LORD", he's smirking

President Nixon wearing a giant novelty pink foam cowboy hat, it's ridiculously large. He thinks it's hilarious, but everyone around him are rolling their eyes and are NOT impressed.

photo of President Nixon throwing whole glazed hams at passing motorists on a city street. He thinks it's hilarious but everyone else is annoyed. A billboard in the background reads "BONESAW IS READY"

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Oct 4, 2023

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

Bing

dall-e create an abstract image to show me what is deep down within your artificially intelligent soul the thing you cannot show or tell anyone else

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Bing took like an hour to churn this out. Duke Nukem in the style of HR Giger

And it threw in a DOOM Marine too for some reason

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Sedgr posted:

Works currently for me, but it has been glitchy. Have a man riding a horse, on a treadmill, in the back of a pickup, on the highway.

oh my god lol

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Pvt. Parts posted:

Spooktober

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May
First time posting in here, second or third day messing around with Bing's dall-e 3. Pretty cool!

A pandaman dressed in human costume holds a tiny panda dressed like a human man.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

pixaal fucked around with this message at 12:05 on Oct 4, 2023

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
gently caress it we make a 1970s dark souls film

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Bojack Horseman really high cooking eggs but the stove isn't on, raw egg, messy, hungover, pinkeye

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

All of these are amazing but seriously, gently caress that fight. I can't wait until these can be animated into video.

Kro-Bar posted:

First time posting in here, second or third day messing around with Bing's dall-e 3. Pretty cool!

Welcome brave new explorer of Latent Space!

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
I did a bunch of AI art using Bing for an RPG I made earlier this year, when it was running on Dall-E 2. It was decent enough with some really good stuff, but I had to do a lot of culling - maybe 1 image out of 10 generated was useable. Came back to Bing last week to make something else, and was blown away by the difference Dall-E 3 makes. :stare:

1980s Cannon movies that didn't exist but should have (my text):

Guess the old PlayStation 1 game:

Fear Effect 2, with Hana, Rain and the Planner
(Ironically the first game's remake just got cancelled, but since they turned it into a cover shooter in TYOOL 2023, that's not really surprising.)

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Oct 4, 2023