Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

lmfao get hosed gorou

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Gunna lmao if NEET flees and then we never hear from either Gorou or Sarah ever again.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

There's so little of Game Junkie NEET that I feel that the author half-forgot how to draw him. I'm happy with him being an amorphous blob, though.

Appoda
Oct 30, 2013

It's easy, just go from skinny vegeta to yajirobe with pants

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

UH OH!!!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
:sickos:

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

Lmao!!!!!

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

:neet:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

pwned

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

oh no

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I cannot loving get over this dumbass comic, i'm gonna buy one of those fuckin tshirts over thsi thing lol

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
The sheer gravity of events that absolutely do not matter is incredible, and he's doing it in fuckin mspaint with 2 colors

and that took 3 loving days to happen lmao

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Honestly this MMO seems really bad. Like, the worst 2000's grindfest imaginable.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Moon Slayer posted:

Honestly this MMO seems really bad. Like, the worst 2000's grindfest imaginable.

exactly the kind where goons like NEET and murderer NEET would thrive

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

Moon Slayer posted:

More aggressive than everquest. Is there any mmo out there that makes you drop a portion of items when you die with no way to get it back?

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!
I think the game they're playing might be based on Ultima Online, which apparently had (has?) a pretty sizeable Japanese playerbase.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

nullEntityRNG posted:

More aggressive than everquest. Is there any mmo out there that makes you drop a portion of items when you die with no way to get it back?

I thought the deal was that these were special bragging rights items that poof when you die. Which is still insanely grindy, considering how hard they are to get in the first place, but seems more like something a hardcore grindfest MMO might do.

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

nullEntityRNG posted:

I also adore how apparently you could insta disconnect by dropping your internet connection, but this is so shameful you don't and risk permaloss instead.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Oh god, now both neckbeards are going to take out their frustrations on Sara.

nullEntityRNG posted:

Ragnarok Online was like that in its beta days. It made people go insane though, so they pretty quickly got rid of it.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

(Custard) taiyaki:

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
Ok, is there some historical expansion of why taiyaki are always fish shaped even though they don’t contain any fish?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

hyphz posted:

Ok, is there some historical expansion of why taiyaki are always fish shaped even though they don’t contain any fish?

Wikipedia sez:

Seijirō Kobe, founder of the store Naniwaya Sōhonten (浪花家総本店),[2] was having trouble selling his imagawayaki, so he decided to bake the cakes into fish shapes resembling tai, or red sea bream. Tai are considered a symbol of luck and fortune in Japan, and were an expensive fish only affordable by the higher classes or on special occasions. Masamori Kobe, the fourth owner of the store, stated that Seijirō wanted to give the ordinary people a taste of the expensive fish at low prices.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Let he who has never shaped his fishless snacks like fish cast the first stone

Devils Affricate fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Oct 3, 2023

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed
Hmm, imagining a taiyaki made with a shell of pepperidge farm goldfish and then filled with swedish fish. A fish shaped snacks that don't taste like fish turducken.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

nullEntityRNG posted:

In Eve you lose your ship as well as everything you're carrying. But you're not building a single ship the way you're building a character in most MMOs, you're expected to have a bunch for different purposes, and you can always pick your stakes by picking an appropriately expensive or cheap ship.

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

congratulations on your impending monitor upgrade

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

i forget, does he have spare monitors too

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I forgot that version of NEET was psychotic

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Monster despawns, Hina respawns since she was the first to die, walks over and picks up the silver drop

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Gyoza:

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

omg :vince:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Its always cool to me how like pierogies and valenenki and ravioli and gyoza all parallel developed around the world. It is the nature of humans to make little dough bags with meat inside

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

gently caress'n bullshit

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
NEET then pulls out a spare monitor from his stash, since it turns out he self-defenses one about once a month.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
the dangers of gaming

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Let he who has not rage-smashed multiple monitors because of an MMO cast the first stone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014

Moon Slayer posted:

Let he who has not rage-smashed multiple monitors because of an MMO cast the first stone.