Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I was able to type that, and also this post (which is excellent), even though I'm really drunk and also feeling gigantically weird from my covid vax and all the nanobots from Bill "Globalisticus" Gates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

emfive posted:

Pelosi is a piece of poo poo just like all democrats

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Remember when her drunk driving husband almost got murdered and she didn't give a poo poo

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
you know I need to use those olive oils soon

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Nonsense posted:

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1709340207206551851

This man's career is destroyed, he will retire next year.

this is a really big loving decision considering he has to go back to bakersfield now

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

emfive posted:

I was able to type that, and also this post (which is excellent), even though I'm really drunk and also feeling gigantically weird from my covid vax and all the nanobots from Bill "Globalisticus" Gates

Oh Christ drinking on the vaccine is beyond even my youthful vigor. We got that done Saturday and my wife and I were loving wrecked until Monday

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Remember when her drunk driving husband almost got murdered and she didn't give a poo poo

I literally do not give a poo poo about those people, I mean gently caress, have you walked around SF and the rich people parts? gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress that poo poo

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

emfive posted:

get well soon Wise Man of the Thread

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

glory be

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I remember the weird rear end police encounter video where Pelosi's husband seemed to be very drunk and the assailant seem to have developmental disabilities

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Trump has no idea who the gently caress this guy is or what the gently caress he does.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

SirPablo posted:

Trump has no idea who the gently caress this guy is or what the gently caress he does.

same

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

TracerBullet posted:

2DCAT do you have any experience with Ableton? I had a pirated full copy like a decade ago and I want to find something that can proactively beat match/beat track for very simple DJing. I really liked that I could map out the beats in Ableton and save them for each song but I don't want to spend an arm and a leg to do so now because I am a broke rear end parent

I don't like ableton, but it's not because it's bad or anything. I grew up with other DAWS and I'm more about being able to do things quickly without thinking rather than learning something new. For live performances, folks have spoken about latency being a strong point, but I can name 3 other DAWS with lower latency so... Ended up not being worth my time learning.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

prednisent bebop

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

emfive posted:

you know I need to use those olive oils soon
I know just the thing that could use some spare olive oils,... in SPACE

https://www.wsfa.com/2023/10/03/food-thought-nasa-shares-photos-ravioli-shaped-moon/
:discourse: Vegeta

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Lux Anima posted:

I know just the thing that could use some spare olive oils,... in SPACE

https://www.wsfa.com/2023/10/03/food-thought-nasa-shares-photos-ravioli-shaped-moon/
:discourse: Vegeta

Ravioli shaped moon?
I don't remember that Radiohead album

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

pelosi can't take up the gavel again because of paul's ptsd

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Private Cumshoe posted:

I remember the weird rear end police encounter video where Pelosi's husband seemed to be very drunk and the assailant seem to have developmental disabilities

And how they wrestled with something like two kids superglued together in a sitcom but Can't Let Mom And Dad Know Why Or They Will Be Grounded For Life

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

lol today owned

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Im gonna eat too many tacos and drink too many beers in remembrance of kevin mccarthy having a few fascists poo poo all over his political career

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
they should make euphronius the speaker of the house he knows about the laws

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Joe mentum would be a good speaker as well imho

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
High as gently caress

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Higher than trup tower

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

work from House sounds worse then wfh

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

some freaky poo poo happened back during the speaker vote

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

bebop esq posted:

anyone who says and/or thinks "woke mind virus" earnestly and unironically and seriously is too loving stupid to exist, ideally anyway

that's how pernicious it is. you start thinking the phrase, then saying it. soon enough your brain turns to mush

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

High as gently caress

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."

insane clown pussy posted:

that's how pernicious it is. you start thinking the phrase, then saying it. soon enough your brain turns to mush

many such cases

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
What a funny few days. Bless.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
are there not Twitter accounts that just do semi-accurate lip reads of what these monsters say to each other on the house floor? like a jomboy type account but for politics instead of baseball?

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Tfw you're on a heroic dose and random people show up

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

euphronius posted:

work from House sounds worse then wfh

this kind of blew my mind

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory
https://twitter.com/dieworkwear/status/1709380104407916645?s=46&t=yAZC6ladUury87T2A2XYZQ

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

the highest i ever got was in a motel 6 with my girlfriend and her cousin and boyfriend and 3 labs who grew a lot of weed in another town and were visiting and they had several gallon ziplock baggies full of bubble hash and were smoking it straight in weed pipes so we did that and watched adult swim and it was the first time i really understood 12 oz mouse (they too were extremely loving high while making it)

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Buddykins run the house.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

lmao

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
speaker of the house buddy kins

Adbot