Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

WALKER :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the 'backs... are BACK!

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

1-9 with RISP :toot:

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
I thought Hoffman blew Harper away in bp and Bryce told the coaches to put him in a uniform

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Three

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
If you struggle with CPAP, have you considered getting surgery to get a wifi-controlled tube implanted in your throat

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
Everybody hits!
woo hoo

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

DBacks don't gently caress up the bottom of the ninth challenge

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

t-t-t-t-t-TRIPLE, gently caress yo signs

Red
Apr 15, 2003

LMFAO HARPER IGNORED DUSTY

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

get hosed dusty you dumb motherfucker

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

love Bryce Harper running through the stop sign and being easily safe

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
lol Harper knows better than to listen to that dumbass third base coach

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

bawfuls posted:

love Bryce Harper running through the stop sign and being easily safe

dusty is an idiot and it could be 5-1 right now

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

triple sulk posted:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

mega big brain move to knock the helmet off

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

triple sulk posted:

In Dusty
We don't Trusty

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

As soon as I saw how the ball was bouncing I figured Harper was gonna score because it was, y'know, rolling into left field

what sort of professional baseballman looks at that and goes "hmm no better hold the guy"

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

wow shocker than the last two batters get out and if harper hadn't run they would have gotten nothing

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

gently caress yeah DBacks :toot:

Do it again tomorrow

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

gj Dbacks

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
Hello :ohdear:, old friend

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the philadelphia phillies must be destroyed

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I really hope that having Quan doing the Short Round voice was a choice with meaning for Loki because, like... he doesn't have to sound like that, I've seen EEAAO

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

R.D. Mangles posted:

the philadelphia phillies must be destroyed

Never. I demand Schwardongs through the entire postseason.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Ugh loving Josh Bell

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i haven't considered the power of Ponytail Craig

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Krimbel

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I want to be angry but good call, he was safe

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Why the hell does Bell own the Phils?? Him and Brandon Drury have some bizarre godlike ownership of Phillies pitching

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i hate kimbrel so much. i trust the orion kid who has made like one appearance more than him

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Never. I demand Schwardongs through the entire postseason.

:hmmyes:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Two

Red
Apr 15, 2003

triple sulk posted:

i hate kimbrel so much. i trust the orion kid who has made like one appearance more than him

Should have kept Hoffman in but Thomson has to push buttons

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

what the hell was that completely contextless video package of a lot of teams who aren't playing right now

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

what the gently caress is going on with the feed lol

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Whoops we aired the montage too early

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

R.D. Mangles posted:

i haven't considered the power of Ponytail Craig

What if Craig Counsell grew a ponytail

Autocorrect changed that to "tiny tail" so I posit that question to you too

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

One

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Now Craig Kimbrel looks like the slow Irish guy from OZ