Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

TracerBullet
Apr 26, 2003

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

Doctor Rope

2DCAT posted:

I don't like ableton, but it's not because it's bad or anything. I grew up with other DAWS and I'm more about being able to do things quickly without thinking rather than learning something new. For live performances, folks have spoken about latency being a strong point, but I can name 3 other DAWS with lower latency so... Ended up not being worth my time learning.

I definitely get that and there was definitely a big learning curve when I tried to learn Ableton the first time. I only scratched the surface with production and I never did anything live where the latency would have mattered. My buddy said there was a low cost version of Ableton that was essentially only a 'mixer' and didn't give all of the music production features that were a big part of the Ableton build (that I never used.). The Korg kaoss pad I had for DJing worked great with Ableton... hopefully the low cost version will too?

EDIT: TUP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TracerBullet
Apr 26, 2003

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

Doctor Rope

TracerBullet posted:

I definitely get that and there was definitely a big learning curve when I tried to learn Ableton the first time. I only scratched the surface with production and I never did anything live where the latency would have mattered. My buddy said there was a low cost version of Ableton that was essentially only a 'mixer' and didn't give all of the music production features that were a big part of the Ableton build (that I never used.). The Korg kaoss pad I had for DJing worked great with Ableton... hopefully the low cost version will too?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I'm imagining trump behind Biden at the state of the union and lol

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

External Organs posted:

I'm imagining trump behind Biden at the state of the union and lol

he'd rip up the speech like pelosi did lmao

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Hehehehehehe

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Joementum posted:

he'd rip up the speech like pelosi did lmao

Trump drinking water dot jpg

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

yes I was being ironic about GWB

goddamn do we need the sarcasm tags again

edit: I mean have you seen my work

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

But you gatta stroke the dick for a couple minutes with out loading up the white house, so the pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss comes out hotter.

Also helps if your psi is stronger than a fireman's water-hose.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Lux Anima posted:

Extry Extrie Etx.:

Come on get'chyer new buddykind avs, at a fair rate!

I've seen enough!
Elmo popped a cap in tupac's rear end.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

I am not a suit person but what the gently caress.

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

mdemone posted:

you want to have a beer with george bush

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

TracerBullet posted:

The best daw is the one that allows you to do whatever it is that you want to do without you having to think too hard

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

SomethingBeautiful posted:

you want to have a beer with george bush

no I want him to have a beer with Toopr

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

RandomBlue posted:

I am not a suit person but what the gently caress.

You know how in sitcoms, characters get stuck buying stuff to hide they fact they were doing sketchy poo poo.

Children's clothing section.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
i'm speaker of the house now

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

that's my trump!

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

mdemone posted:

Your earnest posting style has failed you.

use more "quotations"

"Gebbewush was the best president to take us into iraq. Who better to lead the country like the steer it is, than a cowboy, to a tasty hamburger victory."

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

RandomBlue posted:

2nd!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Oh Christ drinking on the vaccine is beyond even my youthful vigor. We got that done Saturday and my wife and I were loving wrecked until Monday

When I got my last booster I sort of forgot Nd had a night out and my gf ate bad pizza and got food poisoning and we were both sick all night. She was spending so much time in the bathroom I had to go piss in the marsh outside

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Your earnest posting style has failed you.

use more "quotations"

"Gebbewush was the best president to take us into iraq. Who better to lead the country like the steer it is, than a cowboy, to a tasty hamburger victory."

"mission appetized"?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

mdemone posted:

"mission appetized"?

:hmmyes:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

TracerBullet posted:

2DCAT do you have any experience with Ableton? I had a pirated full copy like a decade ago and I want to find something that can proactively beat match/beat track for very simple DJing. I really liked that I could map out the beats in Ableton and save them for each song but I don't want to spend an arm and a leg to do so now because I am a broke rear end parent

I honestly hate djing with ableton in that it takes so much more time to set up and is less...uhh, responsive?

But ive been told its not hard to find a pirated version if u want to go that route

You could get free djing software you could actively use with your keyboard or midi controllers mapped to it. Mixx is one such free program

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://wapo.st/46C7rTB

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

RandomBlue posted:

wow Donald Trump is here

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:same:

https://twitter.com/repmtg/status/1709397608576266457?s=46

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Bearjew posted:

wow Donald Trump is here

where??

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

let's loving go

welcome to the final level

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I also support Donald J Trump for speaker

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

donald Jesus trump

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I can't explain how wide I am grinning

this is what was always going to have been

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

A little face paint and he could pass for Incrediboy from the first Incredibles movie.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Buddykins posted:

donald Jesus trump

Trump showing the stigmata on his huge hands.

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

are we still not allowed to talk about filez?

just loving steal ableton. its easy. the world is ending who loving cares.

trujm

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

So hard to go to sleep after such an amazing day. tup

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

J. P. Beagley posted:

if trump is speaker biden & kamala should probably never be in the same room again

thats how it already is...

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

mccartheh

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

just threw on Antichrist Superstar for those who celebrate

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

SirPablo posted:

Buddykins run the house.

Shifty Nipples