Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

:worship:

Although looking at the eight names overall... they showed restraint I think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

TV Zombie posted:

They are stacking a lot of people on tuesday to win the ratings that day.

I was so confused and a little annoyed with all the main roster folks showing up next week but that makes sense it's to try to compete with AEW.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Codependent Poster posted:

HHH dropping that gimmick and making him LA Knight again is probably the best decision he's made since he was put as head booker.

His magnum opiss will be getting BUTCH his name bag

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

They can stack it all they want but I won't be watching. Instead I'll watch AEW which has a track record of like 99 percent for putting on shows I really like.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Something about how self referential WWE likes being but only the same poo poo over and over again is so grating.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
What's more likely: You elevate your C-show by putting your A-listers on it a bunch, or you turn your A-listers into C-listers?

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Grendels Dad posted:

What's more likely: You elevate your C-show by putting your A-listers on it a bunch, or you turn your A-listers into C-listers?

dolph ziggler paradox

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't know

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

They're 100% going to burn out the effect the guests have on NXT but also given the head to head and the PLE killing Collisions ratings AEW is gonna have to fight back with a big show on Tuesday and PPV level shows against PLE's

Sega 32X
Jan 3, 2004

I hope they put Beepie in a beat up sleeveless T and call him Dean Ambrose so Vince doesn't have a JR on the roster.

Then Seth and Roman can have a real shield reunion!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I’ll watch neither because I work Tuesday nights :yeah:

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

pseudodragon posted:

Usos/Solo, Nattie and Dom also exist, but I guess Dom can go in the David flair category.

And then there's NXT guys like Rock and Steiner's kids.

Yeah, I left Nattie out intentionally because they have at no point ever respected her or her dad enough to care. He's 'that one guy who teamed with Bret Hart' at best to WWE, and I'd bet the majority of them couldn't pick out the difference between him and Vader in a lineup.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Astro7x posted:

NXT name generator working overtime

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

hahahah

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

ChrisBTY posted:

They're not. Not now that Brian Pillman Jr is here.

I will never not root for Beepie because of the DSOtR ep about his dad being a loving crazy person getting mixed up in drugs n poo poo and how it irreparably changed his life and relationship with his mom.

But good loving lord why would a fluff piece FLUFF THIS HARD for the guy like I can only see the exact opposite happening to him in the locker room, the crowd just absolutely making GBS threads all over him before he even gets squashed in a match.

Feels bad for the casual Beepie fan, even though he's admittedly a kind of dumbass per his tweets in the past.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

It's appropriate that you put "the casual beepie fan" as singular

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
beepie is the future of nxt, it's the way brands r going 2 win

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Next week could be a massacre. NXT continues to deliver the best well rounded weekly show.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

beepie is here to finish the story!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Shouts out Brad

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I know I've seen 00 before but clearly I wasn't paying close enough attention to remember someone called Bring Stabity or Beside Pain

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
Having hung out with Beepie a bunch, I can say he's a nice guy albeit a but dumb on some things

Haven't really followed his socials or wtv, does he say dumb poo poo please advise

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

dunno

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

hearing hes a fricking chud though

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he said you can't save big money at menards

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Quantum of Phallus posted:

hearing hes a fricking chud though

I'm Canadian mate our Chud detectors are broken since we've only started getting exposed to Trumpian politics via our newly minted psycho Conservative party

Edit: no menarda here the only Menards I know are Daddy Magic and the lovely Nascar driver

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I used to train with Beepie when he was first starting :science: My impressions are much the same. Always wanted to see him succeed because of it, though the MJF feud definitely exposed him, unfortunately.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Cavauro posted:

he said you can't save big money at menards

get_a_load_of_this_guy_ross_from_friends.jpg

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

im beepie, ask me anything

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

anyone talking about WWE panic booking cody, cena, asuka and paul heyman going on NXT next week head to head with dynamite lmao

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Hefty Leftist posted:

anyone talking about WWE panic booking cody, cena, asuka and paul heyman going on NXT next week head to head with dynamite lmao

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Next week could be a massacre. NXT continues to deliver the best well rounded weekly show.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

If NXT doesn’t win next week they’ll never put the title on Cody

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Endorph posted:

im beepie, ask me anything

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Two sports entertainment shows against one another, I imagine the one with the bigger stars on it will win.

I assume MJF is gonna be as far away from Missouri as humanly possible and good lord, poor Copeland, this is gonna be his Rumble win all over again.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

I look at this and all I hear is "MADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Liquid Communism posted:

Yeah, I left Nattie out intentionally because they have at no point ever respected her or her dad enough to care. He's 'that one guy who teamed with Bret Hart' at best to WWE, and I'd bet the majority of them couldn't pick out the difference between him and Vader in a lineup.

yeah if you ask someone about Neidhart they’ll probably just say “who?”

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Julio Cruz posted:

yeah if you ask someone about Neidhart they’ll probably just say “who?”

Impeccable, sir.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Anyone who can’t pick Vader out of a lineup should be fired from wrestling forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

MJeff posted:

Two sports entertainment shows against one another, I imagine the one with the bigger stars on it will win.

Call in the Bunny.