Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

so when someone makes a prediction like "at this precise time 75% of humans will explode because of a cellphone alert" and it of course doesn't loving happen everyone stops listening to these people forever, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

CODChimera posted:

do these ever get sent during an actual emergency?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Hawaii_false_missile_alert

Bring him back

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

CODChimera posted:

They accidentally told everyone in Hawaii they were about to die once

e gently caress

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Spoondick posted:

so when someone makes a prediction like "at this precise time 75% of humans will explode because of a cellphone alert" and it of course doesn't loving happen everyone stops listening to these people forever, right?

No they say it happens on the next one, or incrementally with each one

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Spoondick posted:

What do you think

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Spoondick posted:

Somebody either posts something about (for example) how mccarthy was the one who wanted it and gaetz stopped him at the last second and that becomes the story, or you just don’t mention it again and get really into something else

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Spoondick posted:

well obviously this is only a test to make sure the explosion signal could work

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

lmao

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Hope you all cut off your electronics and posting stations so the deep state doesn't burn down your house

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

At this point I think you could also just say that angels saved everybody from 5g marburg and not lose any of your audience

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Real Mean Queen posted:

At this point I think you could also just say that angels saved everybody from 5g marburg and not lose any of your audience

Uhm actually it was Donald Trump that saved everyone from 5G Marburg

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I have already achieved 6g, I am unstoppable and impervious to illness now

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

stay back, I got marburggggg

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

hahahaha

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

goth smoking cloves posted:

I have already achieved 6g, I am unstoppable and impervious to illness now

Please start with a half eighth and then go up from there two to four weeks later

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

oh yeah, maybe it does have some use

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

:chaostrump:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

CODChimera posted:

yeah I’ve gotten bad post warnings

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

funny every time

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Jeffery, deploy the emergency posting alert

we need all hands on deck for today’s 5G event

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

CODChimera posted:

Yes, they decided to wake everyone up multiple times at 2 or 3 am a few years back for... kind of a bad storm that didn't damage anything

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

really don’t understand these sweater under jacket freaks

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

euphronius posted:

if trump were speaker he’d sit behind Biden during the state of the union. address

he would make some many funny expressions

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

the milk machine posted:

trump thread intervening to save trump from the deep state. brings a tear to my eye
Get your mitts off him, you nazis - he BELONGS in a MUSEUM!!! :mad:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Uhm actually it was Donald Trump that saved everyone from 5G Marburg

Who do you think the angels answer to?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

I’m going to be on the road during “the event” and so am preparing my last will and testament now

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

I always think about the siblings that had sex when they thought the nukes were inbound

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Red Baron posted:

I’m going to be on the road during “the event” and so am preparing my last will and testament now

The government said they’d only be phone-murdering everyone between 2:20 and 2:50 pm eastern, so just pull over for like half an hour. Sorry to tell you what to do, but it just makes sense

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Real Mean Queen posted:

Many are saying this

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

lmao immaculate

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

UFOTacoMan posted:

really don’t understand these sweater under jacket freaks

you're right, sweaters should go over the jacket

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

erosion posted:

I always think about the siblings that had sex when they thought the nukes were inbound

:whitewater:

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Spoondick posted:

thanks to all the patriots not getting VAXXXXXXXXXXED the (((globalists))) couldn't reach critical mass with their POISON SHOTS and saved the world from INTERDIMENSIONAL DEMONS!!!

PRAISE LORD JESUS CHRIST FOR DONALDS TUREMP!O!!!!

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

erosion posted:

umm...maybe you should keep things like that to yourself

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
just a tip

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
haha trump would never be speaker! he just wouldn't do the job! this would never happen ahhahahah he would hate every minute of it. THIS WILL NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPEN THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WOULDN'T DO THAT AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it’s funny that trump actually worked at being president way more than Biden