Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Bread Liar

neutral milf hotel posted:

Rudy is gonna do a Bud Dwyer

the bullet enters his brain and is immediately dissolved by the thin but potent layer of alcohol coating his skull

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Tom Tucker posted:

Dodos were probably loving delicious. Like humans hadn't even started selectively breeding them yet. We could all be eating fried Dodo fingers right now happy as clams but no some short-sighted sailors got greedy like a bunch of assholes.

the dodos being friendly and getting slaughtered makes me so sad

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

happy to see someone saved my work lmao

also weird

but cool

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Scapulor posted:

I have the following message for trmup thread:

After 30 non-contiguous hours of probation, I am finally free. You may rest assured that I have learned a Very Important Lesson about the dangers of artificial intelligence and shall never post such again, unless it's really good or if the mods are asleep.

At this time I would like to preëmptively state that I do NOT have to hand it to George W. Bush. In fact, I think he's very bad, but in a different way from your favorite predisent Trypto. I feel that my position on former President Bush can #be best conveyed through the following series of AI-generated images, haha just kidding lol

I have the following message for the mods and iks of this thread and the something awful forums writ large:

Hello, how are you?

I'm okay, and I'm glad you've returned to us

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

The man with the magic scapulae
Pillbug

Lmao

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Rudy's announcement got weird

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

term limits and max age limits by itself would practically solve a lot of institutional problems overnight

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Scapulor posted:

I have the following message for trmup thread:

After 30 non-contiguous hours of probation, I am finally free. You may rest assured that I have learned a Very Important Lesson about the dangers of artificial intelligence and shall never post such again, unless it's really good or if the mods are asleep.

At this time I would like to preëmptively state that I do NOT have to hand it to George W. Bush. In fact, I think he's very bad, but in a different way from your favorite predisent Trypto. I feel that my position on former President Bush can #be best conveyed through the following series of AI-generated images, haha just kidding lol

I have the following message for the mods and iks of this thread and the something awful forums writ large:

Hello, how are you?

but what if there was a toilet diarrhea that looked like Rudy Giuliani?
who's gonna be brave enough to post that?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Nonsense posted:

January 6th will likely be repeated

nah the US government will never be that vulnerable again

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

External Organs posted:

this is a good way to convert well known individuals into phoenix wright characters

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Justin Tyme posted:

term limits and max age limits by itself would practically solve a lot of institutional problems overnight

Nah the American dream is to have a job where you get paid insane money to do nothing until you drop dead at your desk which is why government is locked in this way

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

William Bear posted:

Edit: that dude in the bowtie is still sitting behind Trump, and he's wearing a different bowtie. Who is he? How many bowties does he own?

thats drygoods

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

there is genuinely a district court in the town of merrimack, nh, which is about 15 miles away from the merrimack county courthouse. merrimack is not in merrimack county. it's in hillsborough county, but both concord and merrimack are on the merrimack river. as is merrimac, massachusetts which is about 40 miles from merrimack, nh in hillsborough county, and about 55 miles from the merrimack county courthouse in concord. anyway, im sure rudy will arrive at the correct place

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

Pillbug

UFOTacoMan posted:

but what if there was a toilet diarrhea that looked like Rudy Giuliani?
who's gonna be brave enough to post that?

My day of posting toilet diarrhea that looks like well-known political figures is far behind me (approx. 30 hours). But should such brave, brave action ever be required again, I hope with all my heart that someone will step forward to take on that mantle. Maybe it will be you?

Or maybe, if the people cry out for it...

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Spaced God posted:

Yeah the gop is finally doing what they should have been doing this whole time and being petulant and taking away all of the Dems treats

maybe we can get health care if they take away pelosi's special ice cream freezer

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

CODChimera posted:

What if it brought the Dodos joy to become a Delicious Meal?

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

External Organs posted:

what happens if you type in OBAMNA?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Scapulor posted:

My day of posting toilet diarrhea that looks like well-known political figures is far behind me (approx. 30 hours). But should such brave, brave action ever be required again, I hope with all my heart that someone will step forward to take on that mantle. Maybe it will be you?

Or maybe, if the people cry out for it...

I mentioned this before but those types of things worked really well if you use soiled toilet paper as part of the prompt. I saw some things that gave me pause, but the image quality was great.
I almost posted it but I was too smart for that!
However, I do appreciate you testing the waters so to speak

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

Pillbug

External Organs posted:

I'm okay, and I'm glad you've returned to us

Always good to see you, external organs.

What do you think Kevin McCarthy will get up to in his retirement? Perhaps he will take a page from other former speakers and start dealing drugs while wine-drunk (Boehner), descend into decrepitude (Pelosi), or molest children (Hastert and presumptive future speaker Gym Jordan)?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
happy 5G Marburg zombie day to all who celebrate

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

External Organs posted:

keep working on your style friend it’s a bit derivative but with some improvements your art can really take off

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

CODChimera posted:

loving idiot moron dodos

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

McGlockenshire posted:

are you joyful this morning?

I am joyful this morning.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1709579940889252124

Do you think that screen in front of Pmrut has the gorilla channel?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I saw the form, I saw the checkbox

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Lobbyists would loving love term limits. It's not like buying votes is really expensive now from the lifetime nonagenarians but getting the support from 38 year old matt gaetz clones can be done for a bag of molly and a steak dinner.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

DrPossum posted:

haha trump would never be speaker! he just wouldn't do the job! this would never happen ahhahahah he would hate every minute of it. THIS WILL NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPEN THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WOULDN'T DO THAT AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

https://twitter.com/internethippo/status/1458212200519143428?s=46

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
good morning

joyful morning

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

humina humina humina

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

DryGoods posted:

What if it brought the Dodos joy to become a Delicious Meal?

they did not

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

why would trunpv be speaker? he's running for president...

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

there is genuinely a district court in the town of merrimack, nh, which is about 15 miles away from the merrimack county courthouse. merrimack is not in merrimack county. it's in hillsborough county, but both concord and merrimack are on the merrimack river. as is merrimac, massachusetts which is about 40 miles from merrimack, nh in hillsborough county, and about 55 miles from the merrimack county courthouse in concord. anyway, im sure rudy will arrive at the correct place

I didn't want to think about this song today, but now you have to, too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AT07v9V4-w

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

ArmZ posted:

escalator

Goon Project: Buy the escalator.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

The respected New York Law Journal writes that the “Dissolution Ordered in “‘People of the State of New York v. Trump’” Appears Unwarranted.” Wow, that’s BIG. The whole trial is a Democrat inspired HOAX, just like Russia, Russia, Russia, the SPYING on my campaign, the 51 Fake “Intelligence” Agents, the FISA forgeries, and everything else. THIS IS A TOTAL WITCH HUNT, WHERE I AM NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO HAVE A JURY. The corrupt A.G., Letitia James, convinced the Judge that Mar-a-Lago is only worth $18,000,000 when, in fact, it may be worth 50 to 100 times that amount. Based on their fake lowball number, the Judge ruled that I committed Fraud. NO, CORRUPT LETITIA COMMITTED FRAUD. Her papers are the Fraudulent ones, not mine, and she doesn’t have a DISCLAIMER CLAUSE. This case should never have been brought!!!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
'convinced the Judge that Mar-a-Lago is only worth $18,000,000 when, in fact, it may be worth 50 to 100 times that amount.'

That's a huge range. That's not like 100-200 bucks that's 900 million to 1.8 billon lmao.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Whaddup future zombies

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

CODChimera posted:

why would trunpv be speaker? he's running for president...

if he did get voted to become speaker he’d just post that “many meetings and many calls” schedule every day and then never show up

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

magiccarpet posted:

Whaddup future zombies

i hear the brains are exceptionally smooth and supple this year

great time to become a zombie imo

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

I think Alina Habba should start streaming on twitch

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
president trump has time for others
https://twitter.com/HowardMortman/status/1709594907118031136

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bethamphetamine posted:

Her papers are the Fraudulent ones, not mine, and she doesn’t have a DISCLAIMER CLAUSE.

Lol