Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Jeff bought an ad on Whang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUTHEX7mR_0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Skibidi toilet ftw. I'm glad gen Alpha are still essentially just laughing at gmod toilet humour with funny G-man faces

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Cranappleberry posted:

russia, the leading fixer of obscure games that only work on in-country pcs with bespoke OSes made in the 90's but also like windows ME SP2 for some reason

This is def true. I used to have a random russian internet friend and though he was a bit of a chud dude had exquisite taste in obscure 88-98 abandonware.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Skibidi toilet ftw. I'm glad gen Alpha are still essentially just laughing at gmod toilet humour with funny G-man faces

The videos are funny, whatever. The real problem, just like with FNaF or Huggy Wuggy, is millions of lovely ad-ridden asset-flip mobile games, insane call at 3AM type of youtubers, and cheap toxic knock-off toys.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Paladinus posted:

The videos are funny, whatever. The real problem, just like with FNaF or Huggy Wuggy, is millions of lovely ad-ridden asset-flip mobile games, insane call at 3AM type of youtubers, and cheap toxic knock-off toys.

theres more to see
than could ever be seen
more to do
than could ever be done

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Paladinus posted:

bro you're just describing everything kids like in the 21st century

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Punkinhead posted:

bro you're just describing everything kids like in the 21st century
It’s Ryan’s world and the rest of us are just living on it.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Paladinus posted:

I just don't play/watch/buy those so it's not really a problem for me.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
whang i know your reading this thread uwhaha shang tsung rear end looking motherfucker lol

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

whang sap lol. jeffrey pay rocky to give us a shoutout

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Pay Northernlion for a 2 hour sponsored stream of him just browsing the forums and rambling about prices in Vancouver. His audience will LOVE it!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

whang i know your reading this thread uwhaha shang tsung rear end looking motherfucker lol

lmao

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

"your clout is mine"

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Paladinus posted:

Pay Northernlion for a 2 hour sponsored stream of him just browsing the forums and rambling about prices in Vancouver. His audience will LOVE it!

hell so would i

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
MrBeast paying a 20 year old $10,000 to post on SA for a week

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Dongicus posted:

Pragmatica posted:

I have offered to Jeffrey that the admins, myself included, can help relay responses to things here, and I hope he takes us up on the offer. Maybe that is just how we are going to have to do things from now on? I dunno. I am just trying to figure out what a better solution is than having people yelling into the void for days and getting pissed at people who are just trying to help out during their free time.
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎/
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎/
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎/

[PERCEPTION 10/5] Hmm... something feels familiar about this.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
posting on something awful almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

dongicus is doing tha lord's work.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

they asked me if i knew anything about being a website owner, i said i theoretically owned a website. they said welcome aboard

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Joey McChrist posted:

they asked me if i knew anything about being a website owner, i said i theoretically owned a website. they said welcome aboard

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Take a smell, brother

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

TheSwizzler posted:

Take a smell, brother

This one still gets me.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Joey McChrist posted:

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Joey McChrist posted:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

:dudsmile:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

lol

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

lol

Internet Old One posted:

This is def true. I used to have a random russian internet friend and though he was a bit of a chud dude had exquisite taste in obscure 88-98 abandonware.

I ended up being able to run the full versions of non-US PC games from the 90's on a VM and even use a controller thanks to patching and fan translation. Originally, I only had poor console ports because that's all that was available in English. Eventually one of the games was re-released for PC with updated graphics, translation and a few new features for the current era but that often doesn't happen with less popular games.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

pcem works better than VMs for things it covers, generally. lets u do stuff like run at native res for old games and upscale independently. has less weird issues bcos the games just see an actual voodoo card or whatever rather than a vm trying to trick it

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Joey McChrist posted:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

just became an uncle lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Dongicus posted:

just became an uncle lol

on purpose?