Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

weak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Plinkeh.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

smarxist posted:

humina humina humina

now that’s what I call surplus value!

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

proving Hunter knew the claim was false, is gonna be a toughie

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Starwars420@juno.com is now 50 years old

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

So?

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

if u werent feeling old today, just remember that 2003 was 10 years ago

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

thank you

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

The respected New York Law Journal writes that the “Dissolution Ordered in “‘People of the State of New York v. Trump’” Appears Unwarranted.” Wow, that’s BIG. The whole trial is a Democrat inspired HOAX, just like Russia, Russia, Russia, the SPYING on my campaign, the 51 Fake “Intelligence” Agents, the FISA forgeries, and everything else. THIS IS A TOTAL WITCH HUNT, WHERE I AM NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO HAVE A JURY. The corrupt A.G., Letitia James, convinced the Judge that Mar-a-Lago is only worth $18,000,000 when, in fact, it may be worth 50 to 100 times that amount. Based on their fake lowball number, the Judge ruled that I committed Fraud. NO, CORRUPT LETITIA COMMITTED FRAUD. Her papers are the Fraudulent ones, not mine, and she doesn’t have a DISCLAIMER CLAUSE. This case should never have been brought!!!

https://twitter.com/dril/status/181225396694560769?lang=en

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Judge Arthur Engoron lost patience with former President Donald Trump's lawyers on Thursday when they appeared to be needlessly dragging out the proceedings at his civil fraud trial.

As reported by The Messenger's Adam Klasfeld, Trump attorney Jesus Suarez seemed to get on the nerves of both Engoron and opposing counsel during his cross examination of accountant Donald Bender, who for decades looked after the Trump Organization's books as an employee of Mazars USA.

While cross-examining Bender, Suarez went through a lengthy list of individual Trump properties and asked Bender about whether each one was listed at its proper value.

At one point, Engoron cut Suarez off and asked him how long it would take for him to go through all of the properties, and Suarez estimated that he would be able to wrap it up by the end of the day.

This drew an incredulous response from both Engoron and an attorney representing the New York Attorney General's Office, writes Klasfield, and Engoron instructed Suarez to start lumping properties together to speed things up.

When Suarez went right back to listing each item individually, reports Klasfeld, Engoron started "pounding the bench at one point and saying: 'This is ridiculous.'"

:chaostrump:

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

ArmZ posted:

lol trump is right again

According to a recent book by Israeli journalist Barak Ravid, Trump was more impressed with the Palestinian leader. “I thought he was terrific,” Trump said of Abbas in an interview with the author. “I thought he wanted to make a deal more than Netanyahu.”

Art of the Two-State Deal

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Too Many Birds posted:

if u werent feeling old today, just remember that 2003 was 10 years ago

Hecantkeepgettingawaywiththis.gif

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

love to piss off the judge in a bench trial.

the fuckin lawyer ought to know better even if trump doesn't

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/Jose_Pagliery/status/1709610640438968656

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/KnittingmommaHD/status/1709318429008613643

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

:pressf:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

God drat these guys are brain geniuses

The appellate court is not going to give one single poo poo about this

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/bnonews/status/1709621573785653408?s=46

vaxxed just in time

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/jacobkornbluh/status/1709378073198829575

lol love that tump had better instincts than any democrat president on israel. AIPAC got to him though.

lmao I love when Trump occasionally comes up with a good idea for absolutely terrible reasons

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Local Moms 4 U

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lmao

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

VideoKid posted:

lmao I love when Trump occasionally comes up with a good idea for absolutely terrible reasons

that's why you must vote for him. he's the better candidate.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

https://twitter.com/Jose_Pagliery/status/1709601199089922332?s=20

lol

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Lpzie posted:

that's why you must vote for him. he's the better candidate.

Yep, he's not a politician

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
donald is in the window looking at all of us in the courtroom

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Bethamphetamine posted:

MAGAchud lawyers aren't a good hire? No way

Uh using billable hours to bone up in an area of law is a super no no in the legal world and potentially grounds for malpractice. You're only supposed to bill for things that result in work product or appreciable return to your client.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

"Well done, 47"

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

if you are offended byt his i am sorry

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

DoombatINC posted:

if you are offended byt his i am sorry

i accept your apology

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
ArfJasehn

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Thursday?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

arf.json

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

So Trump's legal strategy is to Trigger the lib(judge)s

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > C-SPAM > [tep] "Jesus!" he exclaims.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn-kNhoeo4w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bethamphetamine posted:

So Trump's legal strategy is to Trigger the lib(judge)s

they seem to think that if the judge gets mad at them it would be grounds for appeal