Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

FullLeatherJacket posted:

lmao that Mac Allister is now likely going to eat a three-game ban for saying that Spurs had 12 men

Bigger lmao that his brother is called Kevin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Shrapnig posted:

Bigger lmao that his brother is called Kevin

The PGMOL is Buzz

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

tbp posted:

just the ones with paid off officials will do fine

hahahahahahahaha

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
im sitting with daz and the lads in the pub and we're laughing at all the liverpool posts in this thread. it's good poo poo keep it coming

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Do Liverpool always have to be quite so Liverpooly

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Butterfly Valley posted:

Do Liverpool always have to be quite so Liverpooly

It's written into law, unfortunately.

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Blinkz0rz posted:

hahahahahahahaha

Hold up, let him cook

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Air Traffic Control: Stockley Park would make for some good TV

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

c0burn posted:

Air Traffic Control: Stockley Park would make for some good TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuynxwQMad4

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Vegetable posted:

You’re not thinking about this enough. People would absolutely crucify the refs for breaking the rules in favor of Liverpool while not doing so for other teams.

This just sounds like the flipside of the Liverpool conspiracy theorists though.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Always the victims...

You know that phrase/chant is about Hillsborough right?

Brendan Rodgers fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Oct 5, 2023

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Brendan Rodgers posted:

You know that phrase/chant is about Hillsborough right?

Pubedoc being an rear end in a top hat? No!

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Blinkz0rz posted:

I'm down if we get to replay the 2019 Champions League final 'cause of the dodgy penalty against Sissoko that hit his shoulder.

it's hard to believe that VAR reviewed the penalty, decided that it wasn't one, then simply did not mention that to the ref before saying check complete and letting the pen be taken OP

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I honestly had no idea how obnoxious Klopp and the ‘poolers really are. Here’s hoping they miss out on a top-four finish by one point.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
I'm a Liverpool supporter and even I think this discussion is so boring and we should move on. Let's talk about something fun instead, like whether man u or chelsea are the bigger failsquad.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Akbar posted:

I'm a Liverpool supporter and even I think this discussion is so boring and we should move on. Let's talk about something fun instead, like whether man u or chelsea are the bigger failsquad.

I doubt we have even reached the t shirt campaign stage.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
The referees all get in a circle and chant "our Daz is a friend to all clubs" and then up pops a smiling Howard Webb

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

The Kingfish posted:

I honestly had no idea how obnoxious Klopp and the ‘poolers really are. Here’s hoping they miss out on a top-four finish by one point.

That's an incredibly big rock you've been living under these past few years

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
Good news for Liverpool, the replay has been scheduled for the 4th of May, and it's even at Anfield this time

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Barry Shitpeas posted:

Good news for Liverpool, the replay has been scheduled for the 4th of May, and it's even at Anfield this time

so has darren england booked his hotel room in abu dabi for the 2nd of may

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

September goals of the month
https://twitter.com/budfootball/status/1709901249209045064

You can vote here if you care that much

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Gotta be Duran I think

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
some crackers in there, my favourite is Duran

imo Nunez vs. West Ham was also good enough to get included in the shortlist, but that's personal bias

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Hudson-Odoi scored the long-range curler that pings back across the goal aka the best goal

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Not thundercunting an arrow-straight shot from outside the box in off the crossbar?

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

The Premier League's Independent Key Match Incidents Panel voted 3-2 to say that the Jota red card was wrong.

They also said it was the worst weekend this season for VAR — a total of four missed interventions.

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/_/id/38573537/panel-says-diogo-jota-red-card-liverpool-spurs-was-incorrect

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I don’t think they’ll actually replay the game but it would be really bad and dumb to do so.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Vegetable posted:

The Premier League's Independent Key Match Incidents Panel voted 3-2 to say that the Jota red card was wrong.

They also said it was the worst weekend this season for VAR — a total of four missed interventions.

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/_/id/38573537/panel-says-diogo-jota-red-card-liverpool-spurs-was-incorrect

Too bad absolutely nothing will happen as a consequence of it. Like every week.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Just enjoy the flawed football before the petro state wealth funds kill it off

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I didn’t realize football had its own Supreme Court. To be honest if it’s a 3-2 decision I don’t think you could really say the ref call was obviously wrong.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Vegetable posted:

I don’t think they’ll actually replay the game but it would be really bad and dumb to do so.

lol there is a negative chance of this happening

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
A replay where spurs got demolished would probably be the funniest outcome though

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I just went back and watched and there is literally no universe where Jota’s foul on Bissouma isn’t a yellow card.

E: i meant the second yellow against Udogie.

The Kingfish fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Oct 5, 2023

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Extremely hyped to see what version of Brighton turn up on Sunday

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

sourdough posted:

A replay where Liverpool gets demolished would probably be the funniest outcome though

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

The Kingfish posted:

I just went back and watched and there is literally no universe where Jota’s foul on Bissouma isn’t a yellow card.

was that the first or second yellow? the first yellow wasn't one for sure

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

mila kunis posted:

was that the first or second yellow? the first yellow wasn't one for sure

I meant the second yellow, but apparently they were both against Udogie.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Actually that might be even funnier, you're right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Vegetable posted:

An independent panel that has no power to do anything, and whose decisions are split. What is the point?