Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Wow Ezra Miller really is a monster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

They’re sending out the pulse that activates the 5G microchips in the vax to kill us all.

Fauci’s Final Ouchie

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Droogie posted:

I can't believe we are all going to die or worse in under an hour. That's hosed up

I took out $20K in credit card debt gambling on a Russian slots website in hopes I could rack up a few extra grand to go buy loads of drugs, but I lost it all and I don’t give a gently caress because I’ll be dead in a half hour! Take that, big credit card companies!

_____!
May 2, 2004

My wife had to do security training and it was setup like malware on your phone turned people into zombies. HER COMPANY TRIED TO WARN US. Suspicious lack of hiding in microwaves, though...

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1709622271172616489

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Buce posted:

hey guys how do i make my house neutrino-proof. i hate getting hit by neutrinos.

C'mon man, it's tinfoil!. Remember, it's 2 layers, maybe 3? For neutrinos.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

otter posted:

DO it judge, DO IT DO IT DO IT. Lock him up!

lol why are his lawyers not tackling him

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

cr0y posted:

Lol I thought chuds freaking out about the emergency test was just us making poo poo up but nope

Why would Soros (I assume that's who we're blaming) announce the super secret transmission of the zombie signal though, seems a bit of a flaw in the otherwise brilliant 5G plan. They could just turn it on any time so maybe these people should just leave all their devices in that microwave

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Steadiman posted:

Why would Soros (I assume that's who we're blaming) announce the super secret transmission of the zombie signal though, seems a bit of a flaw in the otherwise brilliant 5G plan. They could just turn it on any time so maybe these people should just leave all their devices in that microwave

one brave soul broke ranks with the deep state and announced the test, OBVIOUSLY

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/frankrunyeon/status/1709616429761212453

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

kazil posted:

Just gonna post a Truth while waiting for the McDonalds to show up to the courthouse

Omg get some new material

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1709618676469477675

I honestly don't think he understands the crime he is accused of because he keeps admitting over and over again that he did the crime thinking is absolves him.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

This is like if The Office got another 15 seasons jesus christ, just the most repetitive boring garbage

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
edit: wow did I miss the memo on this, and wow was I further behind than I thought!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Cabbages and Kings posted:

oh come on, you just own these things and take it as a lesson learned.

One of my first probes here is literally for "racism", because I had such a sheltered upbringing, that I knew a term for "unwanted seeds / beans found in a bag of weed" which also happened to be a slur against hispanics which I'd literally never heard used that way because I didn't hang out with people who used slurs.

The funniest thing about the whole thing, for me, was that while my usage of the term was 100%, obviously talking about weed seeds and how you need to "kick them out of your bag", yea, knowing the slur as a slur, it also decodes pretty strongly that way.

Also, mods and admins don't seem to be able to alter these things once they go down on your Permanent Record. At least, that was the case back in 2005.

This argument is dumb and stupid and pointless so cut it out now.

Leaving this up in case anyone else wants to go all galaxy brain on slurs jfc

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I couldn’t make out what he said but lol at the chuckle

E: nm, he says “that’s above my pay grade” lol

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

haljordan posted:

This argument is dumb and stupid and pointless so cut it out now.

Leaving this up in case anyone else wants to go all galaxy brain on slurs jfc

sincere apologies; I've been feverish, dealing with feverish kids, and possibly on slightly too much DXM for days

I am baking a crow to eat it right now. NOT one with nine gears that would be hosed up

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Should have said "my advice is that they try to get confirmed and become speaker b/c that seems hard. Like, Dark Souls hard."

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Lmao- "I didn't even need a loan, I have so much cash"

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

i believe he said "i'd tell him to train his gag reflex"

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

How many more court cases do we have to go...? :lol:

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

:allears:

That laugh, delayed answer and the meek "thankyousir" at the end. Dark Brandon is truly, actually, delivering where it matters.

For those who missed his answer, he says: "That's above my paygrade".

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1709618676469477675

I honestly don't think he understands the crime he is accused of because he keeps admitting over and over again that he did the crime thinking is absolves him.

It’s truly astonishing that his gormless lawyers just stand there and let him speak instead of chloroforming him and dragging him away from the cameras and microphones and telling him to not say or do anything that they haven’t approved first.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

I cannot remotely hear what his response is

Someone enlighten me to Dark Brandon's wycked magycks

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD
Less than 60 sec until I'm a zombie, hooooooo!

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Sockser posted:

I cannot remotely hear what his response is

Someone enlighten me to Dark Brandon's wycked magycks

"That's above my pay grade"

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Black Sunshine posted:

My father told me that once we started letting gay people get married, everyone would be marrying and loving their pets because it's basically the same thing. Was he wrong or is that on the horizon after they stop complaining about trans people?

all I know is that in my social group we call everyone by their preferred names and pronouns regardless of their romantic lives or identities, with one exception.

Angus The Dogfucker is not getting let off the hook.

Yes, I'm rehashing an old joke, but jesus christ how headfucked do you have to be to compare literally anything consenting adults to do bestiality? Maybe these people secretly want that normalized, for some reason??

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
He says "that's above my pay grade" lol

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Shanghaied posted:

It’s 2:20 PM Holmes, you’re good for another 20 mins.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Shanghaied posted:

Ooh you might get zombie strength.

Hey what happens to vegetarians who become zombies? Are they stuck with eating cauliflowers, the brain of the vegetable kingdom?

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Just when I think you couldn't get any older, you go and say something like this....AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF :wow:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

ProfessorMarvel posted:

Just when I think you couldn't get any older, you go and say something like this....AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF :wow:

I kinda wish he had laughed a bit more heartily and kept on walking

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

jesus he needs to just shave that sad little circle of white on his head, it looks terrible, he looks like goddamn Friar Tuck. but he never will bc something about presidents needing to look strong and virile and bursting with hair

presidents and their hair is such a weird loving Thing

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
poo poo I take that back, at least Friar Tuck, his edges were nice and crisp. this brushed back and then bald in the middle nonsense is just gross.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

haljordan posted:

I kinda wish he had laughed a bit more heartily and kept on walking

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Stoatbringer posted:

Hey what happens to vegetarians who become zombies? Are they stuck with eating cauliflowers, the brain of the vegetable kingdom?

they hunger for grains

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

they hunger for grains

:vince:

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

cr0y posted:

Lol I thought chuds freaking out about the emergency test was just us making poo poo up but nope

Quackery aside, the emergency test is pretty dumb and will only succeed in pissing everyone off - even those inclined to give FEMA a break.

Victory Lap
Feb 25, 2001

Stoatbringer posted:

It’s truly astonishing that his gormless lawyers just stand there and let him speak instead of chloroforming him and dragging him away from the cameras and microphones and telling him to not say or do anything that they haven’t approved first.

He's their only hope to win. Every case against him is absolutely ironclad, because the AGs etc all knew they had to have everything perfect before trying to indict a former president. There's no winning these cases in the courtroom for his lawyers, it all comes down to the fact that nothing has ever stuck to Trump before, and maybe that will continue to be the case? Their jobs are completely perfunctory, just show up and hope to get paid.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Victory Lap posted:

just show up and hope to get paid.

Narrator: they did not get paid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Quackery aside, the emergency test is pretty dumb and will only succeed in pissing everyone off - even those inclined to give FEMA a break.

Nothing wrong with making sure the system works. It's important to make sure stuff works, especially in disaster prone areas like hurricane zones, earthquake prone areas, and tornado alley.