Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
lol thinking there's opportunity for advancement no matter how many hoops you jump through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Lol what the gently caress

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

IT'S PATREON, LUANNE

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Mostly I want to know how much some design firm got paid to come up with this

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
been awhile since I checked up on ol' seth

https://twitter.com/SethCL/status/1709536861226508363?t=5ggC-fb9Gi6Ot-2aIX4_wQ&s=19

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

I take it back the new logo rocks, but only if it's the dick one.

Jort Fortress
Mar 3, 2005

freezepops posted:

that’s a high usage amount if your house is 4000 square feet and you have a pool with 24/7 heated jacuzzi. Otherwise it sounds like you have something that is horribly wrong.

That much energy use is 2.4kW of constant draw, so it sounds like you have an AC running more or less constantly probably due to an issue with the unit (or less likely an issue with the building’s insulation).

Only 1750 sq ft, lol. But forgot to mention a dehumidifier is running 24/7 in the basement, so that’s probably part of the issue.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/DeItaone/status/1709621843584241942?s=19

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
Patreon is pivoting to the harvesting and selling of pineal glands.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

take their oil

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

lol but the cupboard is bare for literally anything else

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

agencies gonna unload some bitcoin

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

WrasslorMonkey posted:

anyone remember that old video game Zoop?:v:

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

gradenko_2000 posted:

one of the best things I learned from the COVID thread was someone saying to just add a lot of butter when cooking to replicate restaurant taste, and it works

n95 or better everywhere so you never get sick any more and buttery food to not pay out the rear end for restaurant faire are two of the greatest QOL things I've ever had. :unsmith:

https://twitter.com/wideofthepost/status/1709372590710522268
What I take it to mean is that it's being run in the red zone and battleshorted in the hope it can be pushed through past november next year

This gambit seems to be failing

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
(d)rake no: school lunches for kids
(d)rake yes: forever war

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/kylascan/status/1709610311924523262

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Xaris posted:

(d)rake no: school lunches for kids
(d)rake yes: forever war

giant lightbulb floating over biden's head as he remembers the "every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed" eisenhower quote

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

so that's why they needed my student loan payment...

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i got business class in one of the new 777s because united had it marked the same as economy plus for some reason. was nice, though not much roomier than an exit row seat

Exit rows also cost extra now

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Please fire me at Russia wish to leave this horseshit

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

This is the most misogynistic post I've ever read lmao

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

I loved that the all the news around avoiding the shutdown, pertained solely to Ukraine and how will we continue to fund the proxy war. We managed to not be at war anywhere (overtly) for like 6 months and then it's right back to throwing trillions out the door.

Meanwhile any kind of domestic spending is slapped down with "how we gunna pay for it" and "NATIONAL DEBT".

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Donate my organs to Ukraine

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

skooma512 posted:

I loved that the all the news around avoiding the shutdown, pertained solely to Ukraine and how will we continue to fund the proxy war. We managed to not be at war anywhere (overtly) for like 6 months and then it's right back to throwing trillions out the door.

Meanwhile any kind of domestic spending is slapped down with "how we gunna pay for it" and "NATIONAL DEBT".

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnX-D4kkPOQ

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

WrasslorMonkey posted:

design firm frantically looking for inspiration when the contract's outbrief+deliverables are due tomorrow, coming across a pcgamer mag from 1995...

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Getting the CIA to sell drugs.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

skooma512 posted:

Listen here, Jack.

The war economy.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Economists: nobody wants to be unemployed anymore!

https://twitter.com/JustinWolfers/status/1709562693701493165

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I flew first class once because it was a nearly empty night time flight, nobody was in first class, and there was enough seats for everyone on the plane. The stewards asked us if we wanted to move so it would be more comfortable and easier for them.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Between this and "if Taylor swift is gonna be on football tv she needs to put out a sex tape" it seems like women be shopping Twitter is popping off extra hard

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

I flew first class once because it was a nearly empty night time flight, nobody was in first class, and there was enough seats for everyone on the plane. The stewards asked us if we wanted to move so it would be more comfortable and easier for them.

had me going for the first five words, not gonna lie

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

had me going for the first five words, not gonna lie

Nah it was great. There was like 11 of us on the flight. Not enough to even fill first class.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Mr Hootington posted:

I flew first class
you are now tainted.

chop chop goes the guillotine

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i would also take a first class upgrade for free but i feel like there's something in my bones that would prevent me from paying the $1000 to actually get it

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
anyways, stewards can get fired for doing that, just like subway workers get fired if they give out 1 extra meatball over the 2oz limit

1 less is ok tho

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Xaris posted:

anyways, stewards can get fired for doing that, just like subway workers get fired if they give out 1 extra meatball over the 2oz limit

1 less is ok tho

in that case, hootington, you should have reported them to the FAA

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

rules are rules

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
if you don't like it you should have voted for a different airline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
does first class still give you unlimited free booze? i got upgraded once over a decade ago and the dude next to me ordered 3 bottles of wine lol