Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

808 is a nice versatile drum machine.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Too Many Birds posted:

fox news started cranking the WHAT ABOUT CRIME dial to 11 after kevin got ousted

Hunter’s Hog Crimes

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

mark dice choosing the name tyrone

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

🧨💣🧨💣🧨💣🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🎪🤡🤡🤡🎪🤡🎪🎪🎪🎪🤡🤡🤡🧨💣🧨...______________..🔘 😂🐕👍

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.

An Apple A Gay posted:

post a song I should play for her she's 17 and wants to major in political science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATb7CXX-Kc0

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Nonsense posted:

mark dice choosing the name tyrone

Mark Dice

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

whoa whoa whoa....a private business using government subsidies to turn a profit?

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

An Apple A Gay posted:

post a song I should play for her she's 17 and wants to major in political science

don't major in political science by find something better to study

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Too Many Birds posted:

808 is a nice versatile drum machine.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Why isn’t the corrupt New York State Attorney General Letitia James looking into this right now?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Oh yeah Smythe is back posting, nice

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

I'm p sure that Baron is the reincarnation of Oda Nobunaga

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
obamna!!!!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

AxGrap posted:

Oh yeah Smythe is back posting, nice

that's a green screen, friend

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

John Kelly, by far the dumbest of my Military people, just picked up the theme of the Radical Left’s lying about Gold Star Families and Soldiers, in his hatred of me. He was incapable of doing a good job, it was too much for him, and I couldn’t stand the guy, so I fired him like a “dog.” He had no heart or respect for people, so I hit him hard—Made no difference to me. He’s already on record defending me all over the place. Nobody loves the Military like I do! Now he finally speaks back by making up fake stories, or confirming the made up stories of the Dems and Radical Left…

…He’s a Lowlife with a very small brain and a very big mouth. Interestingly, before firing him, his wife, who suffered a lot, told me he would never speak badly about “President Trump.” Wrong! Did he totally lie about another Lowlife, Congresswoman Frederica Wilson? Let them fight that one out themselves. Numerous people are angry and upset because they know they will never be in a new Trump Administration, but only for one reason, they’re not nearly good enough. Kelly would be among those at the top of the list!

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

The man with the magic scapulae
Pillbug

Lpzie posted:

anyway, im gonna bomb this thread

"you were always nice to me... dont post tomorrow"

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

John Kelly, by far the dumbest of my Military people, just picked up the theme of the Radical Left’s lying about Gold Star Families and Soldiers, in his hatred of me. He was incapable of doing a good job, it was too much for him, and I couldn’t stand the guy, so I fired him like a “dog.” He had no heart or respect for people, so I hit him hard—Made no difference to me. He’s already on record defending me all over the place. Nobody loves the Military like I do! Now he finally speaks back by making up fake stories, or confirming the made up stories of the Dems and Radical Left…

…He’s a Lowlife with a very small brain and a very big mouth. Interestingly, before firing him, his wife, who suffered a lot, told me he would never speak badly about “President Trump.” Wrong! Did he totally lie about another Lowlife, Congresswoman Frederica Wilson? Let them fight that one out themselves. Numerous people are angry and upset because they know they will never be in a new Trump Administration, but only for one reason, they’re not nearly good enough. Kelly would be among those at the top of the list!

prez will summarize one guy's terrible life in with a single sentence. poetic!

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

trumps enemy list is so fukkin long

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Pooky posted:

It's so bad to go through now that I can't sort by time. It just shuffles like 50 tweets and endlessly serves them in random.

all great artists suffer for their passion

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Interestingly, before firing him, his wife, who suffered a lot, told me he would never speak badly about “President Trump.” Wrong!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

[trp] John Kelly, by far the dumbest of my Military people,

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Donald Trump drops from the Forbes 400 list of richest Americans.

lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

top of the list !?

mixing metaphors !!!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

numerous people are angry or upset about my posting

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Dogs, well known for being fired.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
:-/ big River dog chomped his little stink brother
:nws:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

im afraid he’s going to reach some sort of peak or singularity point soon

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Ragequit posted:

Dogs, well known for being fired.

well, fired at

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

External Organs posted:

:-/ big River dog chomped his little stink brother
:nws:

Biden'd

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

Pillbug

The device he's standing on will electrocute him if tymop deems him insufficiently winning

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Consummate Professional posted:

im afraid he’s going to reach some sort of peak or singularity point soon

wriggling his way out of this one last time is gonna take all the trumpy-ness he's got

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Lpzie posted:

that's a green screen, friend

Buddykins put on a prog rock album
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNkWac-Nm0A

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

it will be funny when President Trump in 2025 arrests Leticia James

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

like a “dog” is one of my favorite trunpisms. just absolutely bizarre

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

Pillbug

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Wait, which list is he going to be at the top of? The list of people who will be in the new Trump administration, or the list of people who aren't good enough?

Feel like this guy's playing verbal chess and I'm stuck here playing verbal checkers

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

yeah it’s a bad mixed metaphor

bard of tweets, he is not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

trump heard sick as a dog and just applied it to everything, very simple.