Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
I wonder if he has more than Fez did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
The wrong XM stent-haver died.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
good luck bro

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
I don't remember stent talks with Anthony during O&A's run. What the hell?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Morter posted:

I don't remember stent talks with Anthony during O&A's run. What the hell?

they kept it hush hush because it terrified anthony, as a big narcissist baby, his mortality is probably his only true fear

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

So Ant's going out like Fez?

Salami Surgeon
Jan 21, 2001

Don't close. Don't close.

Nap Ghost

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

So Ant's going out like Fez?

Loved and missed? No.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

mcmagic posted:

He died?

that's terrible, I'm sorry

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Hate and alcohol gently caress up your heart, man.

MAAAAAAN!

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Does Opie attend the funeral? Does he even send flowers?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Two Kings posted:

Does Opie attend the funeral? Does he even send flowers?

no yes

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Man that would be one pathetic funeral. Brother Joe, Big A, Bobo and a whole bunch of empty chairs.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Davey Mac and Gavin Proud Boy would be there too lol

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Is Ron still a friend? Not sure if Ant’s racism finally drove a wedge or they were still cool.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
Ron had a great appearance where he walked off ants show, but he’d pay his respects I bet

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

mark immune posted:

Ron had a great appearance where he walked off ants show, but he’d pay his respects I bet

I just watched this video for the first time in a while and it's INSANE. He has ron and this guy who is very racist and upset about black crime and Ron absolutely undresses this guy. You can see how embarrassed Ant is.... It's amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSeeNJaPhm0

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Oct 5, 2023

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Yeah, too bad the embarrassment didn’t take.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME
He hasn't tweeted since September so there's that at least.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
“I’m still hilarious.”

Jesus I watched 30 minutes of that video and Ant didn’t say one remotely funny thing.

Kevyn fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Oct 5, 2023

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Salami Surgeon posted:

Loved and missed? No.

Yeah, even when Fez was at his worst, he was leagues above Ant.

To think all Ant really had to do was just stay in his basement in his mansion and invite Jimmy over and watch TV and he would be in a much, much better spot than he is. Eh. Doesn't matter now.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Why do racists like that flat hat style so much?

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Anthony is such a little worm, more than Norton which is saying something. I love that he wont admit just how racist and alt right he is in front of Ron because he knows that friendship would just be over/ Ron would destroy him on air.

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
https://x.com/OpieRadio/status/1710051576948170948?s=20

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I don't get it

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
opie tweeted those screenshots showing that he's now unblocked anthony on twitter a few hours after tweeting this:

https://x.com/OpieRadio/status/1709976112334360927?s=20

opster posted:

I'll move on soon. Today and most likely moving forward I don't give a sh*t about the things @AnthonyCumia said about me. Life has a way of kicking you in the balls and reminding you of all the nonsense we focus on too much. It's up to you if you get the message or not.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Did he croak yet

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Because the first thing you should do after your radio partner who spent most of the last decade neck-deep with racists and terrorists is befriend them again because you're bored as poo poo.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
"getting the band back together" is probably opies only hope is keeping that wife and putting his kid through college but i doubt anyone is buying lol

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Shades of Dr. Dre rushing to the hospital to patch things up with Eazy-E moments before he died of AIDS

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
murder Bryan has been saying for a while that he thinks opie is running out of money. probably sees an opportunity now. there’s some freak streaming platform that would give them $500k at least

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Ope could have coasted forever if he didn’t take bathroom photos.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
There's gotta be an FM rock/talk format radio station up in Buffalo that could use the talents of somebody who went to broadcasting school.

Salami Surgeon
Jan 21, 2001

Don't close. Don't close.

Nap Ghost
Do they not do telethons anymore?

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Animal-Mother posted:

There's gotta be an FM rock/talk format radio station up in Buffalo that could use the talents of somebody who went to broadcasting school.

Wease & Op in the afternoon

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

The long anticipated return of Spuds Buckley.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Two Kings posted:

The long anticipated return of Spuds Buckley.

I'm a $1 patron - Buck for a Suck level

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Mike Francesa was in the news today and it made me think of this, so I had to go back and listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xryUS6wrs6c

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Oh drat. Looks like it was more than just a stent. Ant had his chest cracked and had proper open heart bypass surgery.

https://x.com/anthonycumia/status/1710418122836935151?s=46&t=LmOKbjL670EPcYi-aJ6cQw

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Bum the Sad posted:

Oh drat. Looks like it was more than just a stent. Ant had his chest cracked and had proper open heart bypass surgery.

https://x.com/anthonycumia/status/1710418122836935151?s=46&t=LmOKbjL670EPcYi-aJ6cQw

had to take a selfie cause no one was there with him lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

(Pat voice) Wish he would've gone in for a change of heart! meheh meh meh